Mafia: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/27/12] ENDGAME: TOWN + ST WIN!! - Page 11

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/27/12] ENDGAME: TOWN + ST WIN!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/20/12] Night 1: The Lost

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    So, next, we should lynch jda95, right? Since he did that, he's mafia, right?
    I'm not saying that he had the ability to redirect the lynching, but somebody sure was protecting him. But I guess maybe it could be a trick, to turn us to lynch another town member.
    I dunno, a lynch redirect seems like an ability a mafia member would wanna save, not use on night 1.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/20/12] Night 1: The Lost

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnCrystal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    So, next, we should lynch jda95, right? Since he did that, he's mafia, right?
    I'm not saying that he had the ability to redirect the lynching, but somebody sure was protecting him. But I guess maybe it could be a trick, to turn us to lynch another town member.
    I dunno, a lynch redirect seems like an ability a mafia member would wanna save, not use on night 1.
    But if it was a town role, then couldn't he have chosen someone more suspicious to lynch? Or are lynch directors not allowed to choose who to lynch instead?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

It would be something unexpected, that might cause panic amongst the town members, so that could possibly be the logic behind it. But I don't know, I'm just trying to stay as open to any possibility as possible right now.

Blog Entries

@NfiNity; I doubt lynch redirecting would be a town role.
    @FinalArcadia; Even so, the chances of a mafia getting lynched this early is slim, if they wanted to pull the same stunt they would wait until it really benefited them.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I suppose you've got a point. I'll still consider the option though.

Mainly because I'm just stubborn. XD

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Well, the same could be said for a lynch stopper. In Shadows of Almia mafia, a mafioso was on the chopping block Day 1 and no lynch happened. We thought it could have been due to a vote tie due to a double or 0x voter, but when we sniffed out and were going to lynch the lynch stopper, he didn't defend himself, implying he had used his ability to stop a lynch to save his fellow mafioso Day 1.

I've seen a townie have a lynch redirect before. It could also be that he's independent or the lynch redirect ability was passive in nature (he wasn't able to choose who it redirected to).

I think we'll just have to wait for jda95 to put up a defense.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnRed View Post
    Well, the same could be said for a lynch stopper. In Shadows of Almia mafia, a mafioso was on the chopping block Day 1 and no lynch happened. We thought it could have been due to a vote tie due to a double or 0x voter, but when we sniffed out and were going to lynch the lynch stopper, he didn't defend himself, implying he had used his ability to stop a lynch to save his fellow mafioso Day 1.

I've seen a townie have a lynch redirect before. It could also be that he's independent or the lynch redirect ability was passive in nature (he wasn't able to choose who it redirected to).

I think we'll just have to wait for jda95 to put up a defense.
    I see. Well, I suppose I'll wait to hear his side, as well.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Plus it's night anyway, so we can't vote xD

Blog Entries

So, this is the third mafia game in a row where the cop dies by Night 2. stupid bulbagarden cop curse

Okay. I'm wondering though, which characters from the game can be Mafia? Majora's Mask is kinda the only one that would directly fit. (This hardly makes a difference, but it could help with speculating what they have for roles) I will laugh if the Moon is in the game, and then when it dies we have a title about the dark side of the moon or something

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Majora and the bosses of the dungeons, I'd think. Heck if I remember their names, though.

we have until day 3 to find all the mafia, guys.

Oh!

Return of role speculation time? :3

MAFIA:

TOWN:

INDEPENDENT:

It's been forever since I played the game. v.v I can barely remember the people.
    Last edited by Akuraito; 21st May 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Blog Entries

The Moon and Skull Kid could easily be mafia, really.

Hey everybody, sorry about my inactivity the last few days, I've been on a trip. But seriously, every time I miss a few phases, either the cop dies or I get lynched >_>; So we assume that jda is a lynch redirector?
    @Flonne; you forgot to include Ben in the mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Please, no one mention Ben. It gets me creeped out.

I can see the moon as mafia or a bomb.

But it's so fun

It wouldn't surprise me if the moon is a bomb that will explode on/after Day 3 or something like that. Though that would be more of an indep role than mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Skull Kid wasn't the evil thing, though. It was the mask controlling him. *shrug*

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast