Mafia: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12] - Page 7

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    because THAT'S not a common fakeclaim or anything

i'm keeping the vote until you get a fellow mason to counterclaim

besides you're tied with buoy right now in terms of votes anway
    I'd be willing to do that, but the doctor can't protect two people. And if the other person/pair were to claim in thread that would elicit an immediate nightkilling of them. Cop check me, I don't care. I'm not mafia. And yeah if you think I'm the godfather you can copcheck the other person, them being town clears me as well and vice versa if you think they're mafia. Following Buoy's bandwagon isn't the best idea.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'm with Aesti here. Mason is such a cliche fake claim.

Vote: Gotpika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    I'm with Aesti here. Mason is such a cliche fake claim.

Vote: Gotpika.
    What? Mason is such a "cliche fake claim?" Since when? Because most of the time it's "vanilla" that are the popular fakeclaim. Your reasoning for following Aestivate and Buoy's bandwagons are weak. Did you read my last post?

I'd be willing to do that, but the doctor can't protect two people. And if the other person/pair were to claim in thread that would elicit an immediate nightkilling of them. Cop check me, I don't care. I'm not mafia. And yeah if you think I'm the godfather you can copcheck the other person, them being town clears me as well and vice versa if you think they're mafia. Following Buoy's bandwagon isn't the best idea.
    I'm willing to have the other person claim if worst comes to worst, but one of us is a guaranteed death if I do.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I read your last post. I just don't agree with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    What? Mason is such a "cliche fake claim?" Since when? Because most of the time it's "vanilla" that are the popular fakeclaim. Your reasoning for following Aestivate and Buoy's bandwagons are weak. Did you read my last post?

I'm willing to have the other person claim if worst comes to worst, but one of us is a guaranteed death if I do.
    No, vanilla is the fakeclaim for people that have nothing better/are mafia bomb/etc. Claiming vanilla almost guarantees suspicion. And I don't think Mako's reasoning is really weak for following Aestivate, because she does have a point and all you're saying is "if I was mafia I wouldn't do this or that". Her reasoning and your weak defense are good enough for me.

Vote: Gotpika

Blog Entries

By the way, we can lynch you, and if you're really a mason, your partner can claim, and, if they remain uncc'd, they can ask for doctor protection and therefore remain unkilled, most likely. That way, we have a practically clear townie and things can go from there.

Isn't that wonderful news?

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

4 votes already against Gotpika's and his mafia friends (prob 4 or 5) aren't helping him out?

That's odd. You'd think they would have protected him, stood up for him and cared to keep him in the FIRST DAY OF THE GAME!

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

still waiting for my counterclaim ZzzzZzzzzZzz

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    4 votes already against Gotpika's and his mafia friends (prob 4 or 5) aren't helping him out?

That's odd. You'd think they would have protected him, stood up for him and cared to keep him in the FIRST DAY OF THE GAME!
    Mafia would be stupid to try and stop a lynch that most likely isn't gonna be stopped like this because they'd basically just reveal themselves as mafia. It's better to just lose 1 mafioso than it is to lose 2. But the same could be asked for his supposed masons, masons actually only benefit from being confirmed as one, why aren't they defending him if he has them?

You know, now that I think about it.

vote: Gotpika

If he's speaking the truth, then where are his fellow-masons at?

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unvote: Zenax

Vote: Zenax

Revoted for extra emphasis.

I'm claiming now: I have the ability to PM the host one sentence at any point in the game to discover if a person is lying. I had this conversation with Zenax:

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks
    Are you mafia?
    Yes, please lynch me.
    I asked the host to rate the truth of the answer "Yes" to the question "Are you mafia". The host tells me that Zenax is telling the truth.

Ask me questions if you need. Otherwise, Zenax makes the most sense for a lynch. (I hope this doesn't turn out to be about Semantics.)

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Unvote: Zenax

Revoted for extra emphasis.

I'm claiming now: I have the ability to PM the host one sentence at any point in the game to discover if a person is lying. I had this conversation with Zenax:

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks
    Are you mafia?
    Yes, please lynch me.
    I asked the host to rate the truth of the answer "Yes" to the question "Are you mafia". The host tells me that Zenax is telling the truth.

Ask me questions if you need. Otherwise, Zenax makes the most sense for a lynch. (I hope this doesn't turn out to be about Semantics.)
    I shall then Unvote: Buoy and Vote: Zenax

If Zenax turns out to be Town, we're lynching Phoenicks. I rather go on something rather than nothing like my vote to Buoy.

Plus, if some people from the mafia vote Zenax and he's in the mafia, less suspicion will go on them : P.

Am I right @The people who voted Gotpika :P?

@Mijzelffan; @Aestivate; @Mako; @Feralize; @Buoy;

Blog Entries

Possible mafia down and testing a claim. It's the sensible option in my opinion.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

unvote: gotpika even though the FoS still belongs to you
    vote: zenax

edit: or not your mason counterclaimed to me
    trollolololol

but now we have confirmed townies so okay.jpg

Blog Entries

Unvote:Buoy

Vote:Zenax

Scum found. Plus if you look back you'll notice Zenax was one of the people against me when I was defending myself orignally against Aestivate, Mako, Buoy, Feralize, and Mjzelfan. There's no need for the other mason to claim in thread and risk the possibility of a nightkill. They just got back online a little back and I was conversing with them. and making ready to have them claim there's no need now. Also I was conversing with Nick a.ka. Phoenicks via Skype a while back and we were putting together a plan on what to do. His lie detector one-shot role helps and if he is indeed telling the truth and Zenax goes down as mafia I'm keeping my eye on those five specifically.

I'm slightly suspicious of Mako as he was the tie breaker. Along with Aestivate.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

VOTE: Zenax

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast