Mafia: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12] - Page 6

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 305
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

  1. #76
    Registered User DrumBeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    Obviously when people form a cluster and just fuq ;D
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

    Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

    Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

  2. #77
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    Can I be honest and ask what a "clusterfuck" is? ._.
    idk but it sounds cool

    By the way, since Gotpika wants a lynch so badly and seems to have nobody to suggest, let's try lynching him! It'll be fun to see how he reacts, right? :>

    Unvote: Paperhorse.
    Vote: Gotpika.

  3. #78
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    Vote:Buoy

    Buoy pls.

  4. #79
    Cuter in real life Iteru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    10,738
    Blog Entries
    87

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    I'm generally in agreement that those who propose Day 1 Lynches should be liable to them as much as everyone else is.

    Vote: Gotpika
    Mako likes this.

  5. #80
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    I'm generally in agreement that those who propose Day 1 Lynches should be liable to them as much as everyone else is.

    Vote: Gotpika
    Sigh. While I can understand why I might look bad, day 1 no lynches usually lead to more no lynches. The town isn't going anywhere not doing anything day 1 or not. By actually doing something day 1 we can actually make progress and move forward and gain some information, direct or indirect. It also gives the mafia a good advantage thanks to the ignorance of the town and lack of information, like how we have zero of so far on this Day 1. There's always something you can find and analyze from lynching on day 1 rather than just sitting back and doing nothing. Two dead townies by the end of a phase isn't too big a deal compared to one being gone by the end of the phase. At least you go somewhere in essence whether you know it or not.


    P.S. You do know that Buoy only voted me as a joke, right?

  6. #81
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    We are doing something. We're lynching you.

    Also, is that a bomb softclaim I see?

  7. #82
    Cuter in real life Iteru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    10,738
    Blog Entries
    87

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Sigh. While I can understand why I might look bad, day 1 no lynches usually lead to more no lynches. The town isn't going anywhere not doing anything day 1 or not. By actually doing something day 1 we can actually make progress and move forward and gain some information, direct or indirect. It also gives the mafia a good advantage thanks to the ignorance of the town and lack of information, like how we have zero of so far on this Day 1. There's always something you can find and analyze from lynching on day 1 rather than just sitting back and doing nothing. Two dead townies by the end of a phase isn't too big a deal compared to one being gone by the end of the phase. At least you go somewhere in essence whether you know it or not.
    I agree, and so do you, so you can see why I made my vote.

    Now, if you have any reason why you shouldn't be the Day 1 lynch, I'm willing to hear it out and unvote as appropriate.

  8. #83
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Sigh. While I can understand why I might look bad, day 1 no lynches usually lead to more no lynches. The town isn't going anywhere not doing anything day 1 or not. By actually doing something day 1 we can actually make progress and move forward and gain some information, direct or indirect. It also gives the mafia a good advantage thanks to the ignorance of the town and lack of information, like how we have zero of so far on this Day 1. There's always something you can find and analyze from lynching on day 1 rather than just sitting back and doing nothing. Two dead townies by the end of a phase isn't too big a deal compared to one being gone by the end of the phase. At least you go somewhere in essence whether you know it or not.
    I agree, and so do you, so you can see why I made my vote.

    Now, if you have any reason why you shouldn't be the Day 1 lynch, I'm willing to hear it out and unvote as appropriate.
    Because I'm not a mafia member and it's not smart to lynch me. Also Buoy voted me as a joke, there's no point in entertaining his behavior and trying for a bandwagon. I proposed the idea to actually try for a lynch day 1 so we could actually go somewhere, but I am not mafia. I voted Buoy to counter his vote and iirc Paperhorse did the very same a while back.

  9. #84
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    I didn't vote you as a joke. I'm being perfectly serious.

    Also, if you want to help the town go forward, sometimes you just have to make these sacrifices! :>

    You suggesting a D1 lynch doesn't mean you shouldn't be the target.

  10. #85
    mientes Aestivate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    You're the one advising that there actually be a lynch. And really, I agree with you there, but it doesn't sit well with me that the one that suggests that we actually lynch someone D1 doesn't think himself to be part of the same rules and has no other defense.

    Vote: Gotpika

  11. #86
    Christmas Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    4,508
    Blog Entries
    185

    Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I didn't vote you as a joke. I'm being perfectly serious.

    Also, if you want to help the town go forward, sometimes you just have to make these sacrifices! :>

    You suggesting a D1 lynch doesn't mean you shouldn't be the target.
    You're being ridiculous. I proposed the idea of course I wasn't expecting to be the target, I'm actually doing something because this thread has been dead for a while now and we'll only end up being lost in future days by not doing something early on.

    EDIT:Holy sweet Jesus, they're actually gonna do.

    Claiming in thread that I'm Mason. Remove your votes. Also would a mafia member really make themselves, this obvious.

  12. #87
    Cuter in real life Iteru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    10,738
    Blog Entries
    87

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    That's enough for me.

    Unvote: Gotpika

  13. #88
    mientes Aestivate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    because THAT'S not a common fakeclaim or anything

    i'm keeping the vote until you get a fellow mason to counterclaim

    besides you're tied with buoy right now in terms of votes anway

  14. #89
    Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,894
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Zenax on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Also would a mafia member really make themselves, this obvious.
    I feel like I've already heard that somewhere... right, that's what every mafia who ever tried something reckless end up saying. They have to pass as town and townies often end up being vocal in thread; no reason that the mafia can't try their hand at it.

  15. #90
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    You're being ridiculous. I proposed the idea of course I wasn't expecting to be the target, I'm actually doing something because this thread has been dead for a while now and we'll only end up being lost in future days by not doing something early on.

    EDIT:Holy sweet Jesus, they're actually gonna do.

    Claiming in thread that I'm Mason. Remove your votes. Also would a mafia member really make themselves, this obvious.
    As Aestivate said, it's an easy mafia claim. Plus, the bolded statement makes me doubt you. Seems like you're trying to justify your suspicious actions with "well mafia wouldn't do this". For all we know (and what it's looking like to me is), you could be mafia and using reverse psychology (acting suspicious because a mafia wouldn't do that).

    Edit: Ninja'd, kinda.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •