Mafia: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12] - Page 6

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

Obviously when people form a cluster and just fuq ;D
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    Can I be honest and ask what a "clusterfuck" is? ._.
    idk but it sounds cool

By the way, since Gotpika wants a lynch so badly and seems to have nobody to suggest, let's try lynching him! It'll be fun to see how he reacts, right? :>

Unvote: Paperhorse.
    Vote: Gotpika.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Vote:Buoy

Buoy pls.

Blog Entries

I'm generally in agreement that those who propose Day 1 Lynches should be liable to them as much as everyone else is.

Vote: Gotpika
    Mako likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    I'm generally in agreement that those who propose Day 1 Lynches should be liable to them as much as everyone else is.

Sigh. While I can understand why I might look bad, day 1 no lynches usually lead to more no lynches. The town isn't going anywhere not doing anything day 1 or not. By actually doing something day 1 we can actually make progress and move forward and gain some information, direct or indirect. It also gives the mafia a good advantage thanks to the ignorance of the town and lack of information, like how we have zero of so far on this Day 1. There's always something you can find and analyze from lynching on day 1 rather than just sitting back and doing nothing. Two dead townies by the end of a phase isn't too big a deal compared to one being gone by the end of the phase. At least you go somewhere in essence whether you know it or not.

P.S. You do know that Buoy only voted me as a joke, right?

Blog Entries

We are doing something. We're lynching you.

Also, is that a bomb softclaim I see?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Sigh. While I can understand why I might look bad, day 1 no lynches usually lead to more no lynches. The town isn't going anywhere not doing anything day 1 or not. By actually doing something day 1 we can actually make progress and move forward and gain some information, direct or indirect. It also gives the mafia a good advantage thanks to the ignorance of the town and lack of information, like how we have zero of so far on this Day 1. There's always something you can find and analyze from lynching on day 1 rather than just sitting back and doing nothing. Two dead townies by the end of a phase isn't too big a deal compared to one being gone by the end of the phase. At least you go somewhere in essence whether you know it or not.
    I agree, and so do you, so you can see why I made my vote.

Now, if you have any reason why you shouldn't be the Day 1 lynch, I'm willing to hear it out and unvote as appropriate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    I agree, and so do you, so you can see why I made my vote.

Now, if you have any reason why you shouldn't be the Day 1 lynch, I'm willing to hear it out and unvote as appropriate.
    Because I'm not a mafia member and it's not smart to lynch me. Also Buoy voted me as a joke, there's no point in entertaining his behavior and trying for a bandwagon. I proposed the idea to actually try for a lynch day 1 so we could actually go somewhere, but I am not mafia. I voted Buoy to counter his vote and iirc Paperhorse did the very same a while back.

Blog Entries

I didn't vote you as a joke. I'm being perfectly serious.

Also, if you want to help the town go forward, sometimes you just have to make these sacrifices! :>

You suggesting a D1 lynch doesn't mean you shouldn't be the target.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

You're the one advising that there actually be a lynch. And really, I agree with you there, but it doesn't sit well with me that the one that suggests that we actually lynch someone D1 doesn't think himself to be part of the same rules and has no other defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I didn't vote you as a joke. I'm being perfectly serious.

Also, if you want to help the town go forward, sometimes you just have to make these sacrifices! :>

You suggesting a D1 lynch doesn't mean you shouldn't be the target.
    You're being ridiculous. I proposed the idea of course I wasn't expecting to be the target, I'm actually doing something because this thread has been dead for a while now and we'll only end up being lost in future days by not doing something early on.

EDIT:Holy sweet Jesus, they're actually gonna do.

Claiming in thread that I'm Mason. Remove your votes. Also would a mafia member really make themselves, this obvious.

Blog Entries

That's enough for me.

Unvote: Gotpika

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

because THAT'S not a common fakeclaim or anything

i'm keeping the vote until you get a fellow mason to counterclaim

besides you're tied with buoy right now in terms of votes anway

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Also would a mafia member really make themselves, this obvious.
    I feel like I've already heard that somewhere... right, that's what every mafia who ever tried something reckless end up saying. They have to pass as town and townies often end up being vocal in thread; no reason that the mafia can't try their hand at it.

Blog Entries

You're being ridiculous. I proposed the idea of course I wasn't expecting to be the target, I'm actually doing something because this thread has been dead for a while now and we'll only end up being lost in future days by not doing something early on.

EDIT:Holy sweet Jesus, they're actually gonna do.

Claiming in thread that I'm Mason. Remove your votes. Also would a mafia member really make themselves, this obvious.
    As Aestivate said, it's an easy mafia claim. Plus, the bolded statement makes me doubt you. Seems like you're trying to justify your suspicious actions with "well mafia wouldn't do this". For all we know (and what it's looking like to me is), you could be mafia and using reverse psychology (acting suspicious because a mafia wouldn't do that).

Edit: Ninja'd, kinda.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast