Mafia: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12] - Page 11

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Night 1 - Reason to Fight) [8-26-12]

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    But it was Nick who convinced people to vote for Zenax, because he had evidence. You, on the other hand, just wanted to kill someone off.
    lol, in a nutshell this is true I suppose. XD

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I've been waiting for FOREVER FOR THIS MAFIA TO COME OUT!

AND I DIE IN THE FIRST DAY? From a bomb!?!?!?

Honestly.. FOURTEEN VOTERS AND I'M THE ONE THAT DIES?!!?!

THIS MUST BE BECAUSE DRUM BEATS SECRETLY HATES ME FOR SOME REASON! I SHALL NOT GO DOWN THIS EASILYYYY! I'LL SUE YOU! FIND YOU! TRAP YOUR RELATIVES, CLOSE THEM IN A ROOM AND PUT A TIME BOMB FOR THE IRONY!

YES!!!! YES!!!! YEEEEESS!!! MWUHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!

Well.... Good luck everybody ^_^!

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

I don't get that ship. The Liteunant was obviously enraged at Amon actually being a bender, and Amon pretty much showed he could care less by knocking him out.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

/me hasn't watched enough Korra to get these shipping stuff sadly :<

So there's another independent out there. Unfortunately, the victory condition doesn't look pro-town. ><

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I don't get that ship. The Liteunant was obviously enraged at Amon actually being a bender, and Amon pretty much showed he could care less by knocking him out.
    Apparently, he's into S&M. :B

Anyways... I don't know much about these shippings either, but at least we got an independent down.

Blog Entries

At least it was a independent and not a townie that was killed by the bomb, and he didn't have a very pro town win condition. But losing the back up cop is bad.

Blog Entries

[/finally read the thread]

So, who's for claiming to Phoenicks? Seems legit to me.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I'm not, only because I get the feeling he's going to have a pretty big target on his back for this phase, and if he dies tonight any claims won't do much good. No offense, Nick.

Well, Tarrlok is definitely not a nice guy. It makes sense that his win condition and those allied with him wouldn't exactly mesh with the town. To be honest I was kind of wondering how he'd be aligned in this mafia. On the upside, there can't be more than two or three independants in this game, and that extra condition - that if Tarrlok dies, Saikon becomes town - makes me wonder if other independants don't have a similar condition. No one seemed particularly thrilled about working with him, remember.

As for shipping...no one understands it. You'll give yourself a migrane if you try.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

I'm not, only because I get the feeling he's going to have a pretty big target on his back for this phase, and if he dies tonight any claims won't do much good. No offense, Nick.
    But the strongman is dead, and the doctor could easily protect him. Unless there's someone more valuable.

Blog Entries

We don't know if Nick's role was a one time use or not, though. Even if it was, he's long established himself as a very dangerous player, and prone to getting namekilled. The strongman may be dead, but that doesn't mean that the target's off his back. But if you want to claim to him, be my guest. Personally, I don't trust claims, especially those made so early in the game. We can't forget it's only Night 1.

Every player is valuable. I just am of the personal opinion that Nick will be a target of something tonight, possibly the kill, simply because even without his ability he is a major threat to the mafia.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Everyone: I'm not demanding roleclaims, though I won't turn them away. I've gotten a few already.

None taken, and I have someone to backup to. Try again. :P

Well, Tarrlok is definitely not a nice guy. It makes sense that his win condition and those allied with him wouldn't exactly mesh with the town. To be honest I was kind of wondering how he'd be aligned in this mafia. On the upside, there can't be more than two or three independants in this game, and that extra condition - that if Tarrlok dies, Saikon becomes town - makes me wonder if other independants don't have a similar condition. No one seemed particularly thrilled about working with him, remember.
    If Amon goes down early, expect Tarrlok to align with the mafia. If not, Tarrlok will be increasingly isolated and without allies. Watch for the cornered rat who can't appear townie and won't have backup.

As for shipping...no one understands it. You'll give yourself a migrane if you try.[/QUOTE]

We don't know if Nick's role was a one time use or not, though.
    E

I vaguely said that it was one-shot. I'm pleased that everyone is entertaining the idea that I may be lying. That's good; don't trust me.

Even if it was, he's long established himself as a very dangerous player, and prone to getting namekilled. The strongman may be dead, but that doesn't mean that the target's off his back. But if you want to claim to him, be my guest. Personally, I don't trust claims, especially those made so early in the game. We can't forget it's only Night 1.
    Putting people on the record early leaves more time to flesh them out.

Every player is valuable. I just am of the personal opinion that Nick will be a target of something tonight, possibly the kill, simply because even without his ability he is a major threat to the mafia.
    I hope so. <3

Blog Entries

Update pending
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

A man sat alone in a bar, as if he were in deep thought. It wasn't
    Long before the man was surrounded. Fire flew every as he fought them off. He couldn't hold them forever though, but he'd at least pit up a fight.

However, he was a smart chance and knew when victory was impossible. Suddenly, the man bolted out, narrowly escaping the wrath of the Equalists.

One stragled behind, surely the last mistake she ever would make. Out of nowhere, one of the Fire Ferrets went in for the kill. Within a short 10 minutes, the chiblockers was dead. The fire ferret ferret soon hopped into the front seat of his newfound girlfriend's Satomobile and the two lovebirds drove away.

It is now Day 2.

My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 2-Counter Strike) [8-27-12]

H-huh?

The nightkill...was an Equalist? And the silencer, at that? I mean, I'm not complaining, but...well, I am very confused.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 2-Counter Strike) [8-27-12]

What the fuck?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast