Mafia: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12] - Page 10

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    I'm not so sure now. :/ I think that Zenax could be a bomb role. why else would he say "please lynch me"?
    I'd say it's a possibility, but it sounds more like a joke to me.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

let's not forget that 1-shot lynch immunity is also a distinct possibility if he isn't even going to defend himself.

Blog Entries

Voting locked. Update pending.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Damn, missed my chance to vote... Stupid 52 hour work week...

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

My FoS is still firmly on Gotpika, but it'll be interesting to see how Zenax flips. Again, I apologize for not being around - phases tend to end at very awkward times for me, and I'm usually only able to get on the computer in the evening. This tends to be right after the phase change :/
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    My FoS is still firmly on Gotpika, but it'll be interesting to see how Zenax flips. Again, I apologize for not being around - phases tend to end at very awkward times for me, and I'm usually only able to get on the computer in the evening. This tends to be right after the phase change :/
    And why is your "fos" still on me?

Blog Entries

You were a little too enthused about having a Day 1 lynch and "going after" someone with little to no regard as to who or what evidence there was against them. Sounds to me like you're not particularly worried who it is, and the first reason for that I can think of is that you already know who's scum and who's not, so as long as it's not someone scummy, you don't care.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

"The era of bending is over! A new era of Equality has begun!" concluded Amon near the end of his speech. Suddenly, he was cut off by a cry.

"Intruders! Get them!"

Korra and Mako scanned the area for an escape route to no luck. All the exits were blocked by chiblockers. Regardless, the two had a hidden ace up their sleeve. In a matter of seconds, all the chiblockers guarding the side door dropped dead. This was an ambush. Saihkan and the police had arrived just in time, and Korra and Mako made their way to the exit.

The police unit was small, and the element of suprise was no longer on their side. One by one they began to fall to the near limitless number of chiblockers. Soon only three remained: Korra, Mako, and Saihkan. Soon the chiblockers backed away as a voice rang out.

"Let me handle this," the Lieutenant said, whipping out his electrical rods. He put up a good fight, crippling both Mako and Korra, but it was to no avail. The avatar had waterbent a sphere of water around him shocking him to death due to his own weapon.

The three quickly escaped the scene, aided by Saihkan. After they were out of harm's way the chief of police dictated, "You two are under arrest for the charges of associating with a known Equalist threat. Not only is she the daughter of an influential Equalist, but she is also armed and dangerous."

"You mean Asami? Shes on our side!" Mako screamed as the handcuffs were locked around his hands. The fire bender struggled, but he couldn't break free.

"You can't do this, Saihkan. We've done nothing wrong." Korra retorted as she and Mako were loaded into the truck. Suddenly, a burst of light appeared and Saihkan dropped to the floor.

"Need help? Seems like I'm just in time," Asami remarked as she freed her friends. The three climbed into the satomobile and headed for Air Temple Island to discuss the new information they uncovered at the rally.

Meanwhile, Amon knelt by his lovers dead body. Though not canon, their love was truly real. How dare they kill the one person he cared for. They all must die.

My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Night 1 - Reason to Fight) [8-26-12]

Go get these bender scums, Equalist buddies. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Blog Entries

I have a feeling I know who the mafia's going to be targeting tonight. But lynching the strongman on Day 1 is undoubtedly a great start to this game! Pity about Human...a backup cop would've been nice if he'd chosen to ally himself with the town or if we took down Tarrlok. I've never seen a combination Strongman/Bomb before, I must admit.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Ack I'm getting Lieumon feels ;__; probably doesn't help that I just rewatched the finale today, welp

At least we got the strongman down, even though the backup cop went down with him. But Amon lost his bf :<
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

...although I'm glad we got an equalist, I'm actually sad we killed off one half of one of my OTPs...

DON'T WORRY LIEUTENANT I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE AMON EVEN IN DEATH

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    You were a little too enthused about having a Day 1 lynch and "going after" someone with little to no regard as to who or what evidence there was against them. Sounds to me like you're not particularly worried who it is, and the first reason for that I can think of is that you already know who's scum and who's not, so as long as it's not someone scummy, you don't care.
    It's just me trying to get something done. I've proven my innocence a couple times thus far in this game. Honestly, I broke the formula by not following the standard "code" of playing in which there shall not be day 1 lynches. But, honestly Day 1 no lynches usually lead to more no lynches and the town being hopelessly lost. By actually doing something today we have info and managed to lynch a mafia member and we can go back and analyze the votes and Zenax's post and find out a little more about things and what next move we should make. It's not a bad thing to try for a day 1 lynch because it's a great way of having someone show their true colors. It was a risky move to pull but it at least got results and plus Phoenicks was a saving grace of it and helped lie detect Zenax as a mafia member and contact several people and was one of the few people who actually believed me when everyone else was following Buoy's bandwagon. Finding out I was town himself supposedly.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Meanwhile, Amon knelt by his lovers dead body. Though not canon, their love was truly real. How dare they kill the one person he cared for. They all must die.
    I loved this.

Anyways, at least it wasn't a Townie that went down. Back-up cop would be useful, but Human's ability seems a bit risky.

Blog Entries

But it was Nick who convinced people to vote for Zenax, because he had evidence. You, on the other hand, just wanted to kill someone off.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast