1.We will modkill for two things:
A) Revealing your name:
Telling others the name of your role/describing your role is fine, however. Roleplaying is borderline nameclaiming, so I will count it as such. You will recieve a warning first, but if it continues, I will modkill you.
B) Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
No flaming, baiting, trolling, or insulting others. It's just a game. I will modkill you or sub you out.
1.5 Real life comes first, and We understand that, but please be sure to let me know if you'll be inactive. 4 phases without activity and you will be subbed out. Posting in a QT will count as activity, but it is preferable that you post in-thread.
2. Please PM us each and every one of your PM conversations, and send us the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add my username (Flonne, Joltik) in the "To:" field.
3. When sending us your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. "Night X Action" or "Day X Action").
4. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying VOTE: player, in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say UNVOTE: player. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched. You must bold your vote.
5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. I plan on updating the game at around 8:00-9:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it may vary slightly depending on schedule. It will most likely be no less than an hour off.
6. If you change your username, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.
7. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A single death post is fine.
8. Role PM revelation, even if faked, is not permitted.
9. You will recieve night actions at the end of the phase.
10. We reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.