Mafia: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9 - Page 42

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 13 - do something pls 9/9

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    That's completely meta. You can't use previous playstyles as a basis for the one employed in this game, especially as you've already told me you were going to try and change it up in this one.

Also, you say you wouldn't be doing whatever, but that's just your word. Saying 'I wouldn't do x if I was mafia' isn't a good defence, even if the person you're talking to already knows everything about what you've done in this game. I can't understand why you've backstabbed us in this way, but you're not getting away with it on my watch. You've doomed the mafia with this.

You can't claim that you know what Mijz would or wouldn't do, either. :> You're not getting out of this easily. If you refuse to work with us like this, then I'm standing by everything I've said.
    Meh, wathever...

You are just trying to get others to distrust me and all that jazz. I certainly didn't tell you that I would change up my playstyle.

And I stand for what I said: I can't survive alone if I was mafia. I wouldn't be "Backstabbing" you like this.

BTW: Thanks for the heads up. I'll be on the lookout for the last remaining mafia.

Edit: Do tell, what exactly have I done in this game. If you know, then you can surely tell.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post
    That's completely meta. You can't use previous playstyles as a basis for the one employed in this game, especially as you've already told me you were going to try and change it up in this one.

Also, you say you wouldn't be doing whatever, but that's just your word. Saying 'I wouldn't do x if I was mafia' isn't a good defence, even if the person you're talking to already knows everything about what you've done in this game. I can't understand why you've backstabbed us in this way, but you're not getting away with it on my watch. You've doomed the mafia with this.

You can't claim that you know what Mijz would or wouldn't do, either. :> You're not getting out of this easily. If you refuse to work with us like this, then I'm standing by everything I've said.
    BTW: Thanks for the heads up. I'll be on the lookout for the last remaining mafia.
    You might find him if you look in a mirror.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post

You might find him if you look in a mirror.
    If you mean Neonsands... probably. He hasn't helped the town as much as in other mafias... but at the same time, he is starting school... so I guess I should count that as a factor. Now Greece, Hawkeye, Tris I'm not so sure about... Final... maybe... maybe not.
    Last edited by Neon Borealis; 10th September 2012 at 12:42 PM.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

"I might be you right now Twinbellows, but I'm still who I am from the inside. And while you now have my body, from the inside you are still an underworld force, and thus have to die!"

"Magnus, are you like a talking dog now? That's so adorable! Well, normally it would be, but you know, Twinbellows."

"Shut up."

It is now night 13!
    Last edited by Mijzelffan; 11th September 2012 at 04:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 13 - does anyone ever read these titles? 10/9

@Tris79; @コジロウ; claim please.

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 13 - does anyone ever read these titles? 10/9

Who are we claiming to?
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Blog Entries

@Tris79;
    In thread, or to me. Whichever you prefer.

Sending through PM though can't due to your inbox full.

Blog Entries

@Mijzelffan; Your inbox is full.

Blog Entries

gl neon!!!!

Blog Entries

3. @Feralize;
    11. @Neon Borealis;
    14. @Tris79;
    18. @コジロウ;
    19. @FinalArcadia;
    21. @Hawkeye;
    22. @Greece;
    24. @Neonsands;

due to my inbox becoming full two and a half hours ago, you'll get a little more time to send in nightactions and stuff.

Blog Entries

For those of you wondering what roles could possibly be left because you're pretty sure all the characters have been accounted for, you'll like today's death:

It is now day 14!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 14 - don't remember 11/9

Also I just realised I forgot to show Magnus' hidden ability. I just edited in his death post to show it. But for the lazy, his attacks did double damage.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 14 - don't remember 11/9

@Tris79;
    @コジロウ;

Again, sorry for being pushy about this. But I need your claims.

I'll send tomorrow due to heading to sleep.

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast