Mafia: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9 - Page 38

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 10 - reset bomb 3/9

What, I no longer get to read my OWN witty comments on the flavor? ;_; Not cool Mafia, not cool.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Thanks Mijz for letting me sub.

So...what've I missed?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Sorry for not posting earlier. Scholl has kept me mighty busy as of late (Homework...).

I followed buoy because I felt that something had to be done.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

A mafioso got revived and no one cared. Wow. Don't expect a flavour text, you don't deserve one. Though then again, she wasn't actually mafia (though you didn't know that).

And in a moment of irony:

Also because two weeks of inactivity is where I draw the line:

It is now night 10.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Whoops. Well, it was nice while it lasted. Cheers, everyone.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Loooool, good luck guys ;) Thanks for letting me play Mijz, I had a lot of fun.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 10 - inactivity fueled anticlimax 4/9

I have to be subbed out. I can't concentrate on this game at all.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 10 - inactivity fueled anticlimax 4/9

Now we've killed the troll.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Two town, a mafia, and an independent in one day phase. That's interesting

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's really hard to make any judgments when there's nobody leading us in any particular direction, along with the inactivity.

Blog Entries

mmm... so croag was mafia all this time...

Fresa is mafia. Calling it right now.

... now that I thought about it more. It makes sense in retrospective. I can't believe I didn't caught that earlier.
    Last edited by Neon Borealis; 4th September 2012 at 11:52 PM.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How am I not dead? Okay, so give me this phase to get up to date and I'll let you guys know my feelings as soon as I get them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post

... now that I thought about it more. It makes sense in retrospective. I can't believe I didn't caught that earlier.
    I don't think I'm following your train of thought. Why is she mafia?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Borealis View Post

I don't think I'm following your train of thought. Why is she mafia?

Okay. now I'm ready.

I have various reasons to believe Fresa is mafia:

She voted for Croag on day 1 saying she was checking something with her ability. PKMgreen died. e was mafia. Fresa gains crediility as townie. And croag gets some credibility too.

Then she contacted Zenax (once he had been revived). Offering an alliance. She also allied herself with croag. Everything okay thus far.

She "goes inactive" leaving Croag and Zenax in charge. Zenax does not recieve any information from Fresa. Even though she is active enough to update her own non-mafia game (That, and I've seen her lurking in the thread from rtime to time).

And here comes the kicker: Croag turns outto be the mafia godfather.

Now, from my perspective, this is what happened.

Fresa, a mafia with multiple lynch redirections or governor powers (Most likely the big reaper), redirected the lynch of day one to one of her own group (Most likely the least useful). At the same time she targeted Croag with her original vote to clear her as well. That way both could survive a long time.

Then she "allied" herself with Zenax in order to have a screen. Got all of our claims, which went through Croag to the entire mafia. And then she went inactive. Lurking from time to time.

And she could have also been behind smasher's no lynch earlier. She could have easily manipulated the town into lynching the Vigilante.

That is why I think Fresa is mafia. I know it because I've played with her as a mafia before. And being "helpful" is her style.

Believe me if you want to.
    Last edited by Neon Borealis; 5th September 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Blog Entries

She voted for Croag on day 1 saying she was checking something with her ability. PKMgreen died. e was mafia. Fresa gains crediility as townie. And croag gets some credibility too.
    I voted Croag because, at the time, she was tied with mwto for the most votes and I just wanted to prove that my vote is worthless. I have said this a million times now, I had nothing to do with Green dying on day 1, nothing.

Then she contacted Zenax (once he had been revived). Offering an alliance. She also allied herself with croag. Everything okay thus far.
    okay

She "goes inactive" leaving Croag and Zenax in charge. Zenax does not recieve any information from Fresa. Even though she is active enough to update her own non-mafia game (That, and I've seen her lurking in the thread from rtime to time).
    I had gone inactive way before I baton passed to Zenax and Croag. That's actually the main reason I decided to let someone else lead this game, because I didn't have enough time. To clear things up, I did send Zenax the information, I don't know where you're getting that from. Tell me, didn't it take me a week to send all the role PMs? Have I updated on a specific time? You see me lurking? How come?

And here comes the kicker: Croag turns outto be the mafia godfather.
    It was Mintaka who checked her night 1, again, I had nothing to do with that

Now, from my perspective, this is what happened.

Fresa, a mafia with multiple lynch redirections or governor powers (Most likely the big reaper), redirected the lynch of day one to one of her own group (Most likely the least useful). At the same time she targeted Croag with her original vote to clear her as well. That way both could survive a long time.
    Then she "allied" herself with Zenax in order to have a screen. Got all of our claims, which went through Croag to the entire mafia. And then she went inactive. Lurking from time to time.
    That's quite the ploy, I don't think anyone would ever be able to pull that off. Don't you think a multiple lynch redirector is such a broken role for the mafia to have? They would not only control the kill, but the lynches as well. You're also mixing stuff up, I didn't allied with Zenax to get claims, I sent him the claims I received before I went MIA.

And she could have also been behind smasher's no lynch earlier. She could have easily manipulated the town into lynching the Vigilante.
    I don't understand this

That is why I think Fresa is mafia. I know it because I've played with her as a mafia before. And being "helpful" is her style.
    so you think I have been unhelpful? good to know :/
    My life is a nightmare

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast