Mafia: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9 - Page 29
Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 694

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9

  1. #421
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,380
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 4 - dat inactivity 22/8

    @Greece; Joltik's hidden ability was that a dead innocent would be revived if she had not revived anyone herself yet.


  2. #422
    Buy Gold! Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the Mindscape
    Posts
    1,023
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 4 - dat inactivity 22/8

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Greece; Joltik's hidden ability was that a dead innocent would be revived if she had not revived anyone herself yet.
    I got all of that, but I don't know how the other person died and I don't think you can tell us that.

  3. #423
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,380
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 4 - dat inactivity 22/8

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Greece; Joltik's hidden ability was that a dead innocent would be revived if she had not revived anyone herself yet.
    I got all of that, but I don't know how the other person died and I don't think you can tell us that.
    Oh that. Yeah I won't be telling you anything about that :P


  4. #424
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    Vote: Soulmaster.

    The lynch against you didn't work yesterday, which makes me sort of suspicious of you. Sourcandy said you didn't claim any lynch- or vote-affecting abilities, which means that, unless you're lying, someone else must have saved you. I don't see why anyone would save you unless they were town-sided and had strong evidence you were town, or, more likely, unless they were mafia-sided and trying to save themselves from losing someone else, seeing as two of them have been lynched already.

  5. #425
    ☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,185
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    416

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    Yup I agree with Buoy. You were suspicious yesterday, and 10 times more suspicious today.

    Vote: Soulmaster
    Fyrirgefðu

  6. #426
    THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,329
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    Vote: Soulmaster

    Agreed.

  7. #427
    Buy Gold! Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the Mindscape
    Posts
    1,023
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    Vote: Soulmater

    it is suspicious.

  8. #428
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    vote: Soulmaster he claimed vigilante. Last night I sent him a small list of players he could target, neither Jol nor Drum was on the list
    My life is a nightmare

  9. #429
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,395
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    VOTE: Soulmaster

    I've stated my reasons previously

    @Soulmaster;

  10. #430
    Okay. Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,900
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Zenax on Tumblr

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    Oh boy, I've stopped keeping track of this game when I died... I'll have to reread the thread, but right now I'll vote: Soulmaster because of what has been stated above.

  11. #431
    Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    35,000 feet in the virtual airs
    Posts
    1,474
    Blog Entries
    99

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    Vote: Soulsmaster
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

  12. #432
    Notification King Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,358
    Blog Entries
    168
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    Yes I am a One-shot vig. I was sent a list of 4 people and asked to kill one, but I didn't because I wanted more then just the claim didn't sound right. And this morning when I pm'd Fresa back asking which one was the worst I got no response, even though I'm sure she was on at that time to the update. So as of right I'm gonna Vote: Fresa. I know you are the one to be cleared but in all honesty you are getting scummier and scummier to me.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

  13. #433
    THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,329
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Yes I am a One-shot vig. I was sent a list of 4 people and asked to kill one, but I didn't because I wanted more then just the claim didn't sound right. And this morning when I pm'd Fresa back asking which one was the worst I got no response, even though I'm sure she was on at that time to the update. So as of right I'm gonna Vote: Fresa. I know you are the one to be cleared but in all honesty you are getting scummier and scummier to me.
    But why did you choose to kill DrumBeats?

  14. #434
    Notification King Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,358
    Blog Entries
    168
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Yes I am a One-shot vig. I was sent a list of 4 people and asked to kill one, but I didn't because I wanted more then just the claim didn't sound right. And this morning when I pm'd Fresa back asking which one was the worst I got no response, even though I'm sure she was on at that time to the update. So as of right I'm gonna Vote: Fresa. I know you are the one to be cleared but in all honesty you are getting scummier and scummier to me.
    But why did you choose to kill DrumBeats?
    I didn't. There must be another because I sent in no action last night. And for the record you were one of the ones on the list so I'd be careful if I were you.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

  15. #435
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,395
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 5 - the reviewer 24/8

    @Soulmaster; If your ability is a vigilante kill then it doesn't mean that it activates the night you send it in. In the Zexal mafia my vigilante kills took three phases before the person died.

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •