Mafia: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9 - Page 23

Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 3 - buying is good for the economy you know 19/

Yeah...

Vote: Exor

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 3 - buying is good for the economy you know 19/

VOTE: Exor

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Why are we all bandwagoning Exor now?

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Syxx View Post
    Why are we all bandwagoning Exor now?
    His win condition is making an army of clones, which means he may have to outnumber town. It's risky so we're avoiding risking it.

VOTE: Exor

Vote:Exor
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Okay, so let's bandwagon the independent. Oh town, you're so smart. The mafia will enjoy their free nightkill tonight.

A few things:

-Staying alive takes priority over my win condition, so if you let me live, I will ally with the town.
    -You're wasting a day phase by lynching me and not scumhunting. The mafia is happy about this, I guarantee it. Why would you go along with something the mafia supports?
    -My ability isn't even anti town. The goal for my win condition is to kill as many people as possible, but for the last damn time, if you let me live I won't hurt the town. I'm not playing against my win condition, because I can't win if I'm dead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    -My ability isn't even anti town. The goal for my win condition is to kill as many people as possible, but for the last damn time, if you let me live I won't hurt the town. I'm not playing against my win condition, because I can't win if I'm dead.
    Yes, sounds super pro-town to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    "Oh, let's ignore the rest of Exor's post and only acknowledge one sentence. I R SMRT"

Edit: Part of a sentence.

Blog Entries

"Oh, let's ignore the rest of Exor's post and only acknowledge one sentence. I R SMRT"
    What you posted about having to KILL as many people as possible is very anti-town, and thus negates any sort of pro-town statements you're actually making -- or, at least, makes you FAR less credible. I'll address the rest of your post, then.

-Staying alive takes priority over my win condition, so if you let me live, I will ally with the town.
    Nope. You have to kill a lot of people to win, but staying alive takes priority? That's the same with anybody, really. I don't see how you can ally with the town by killing us. :l

-You're wasting a day phase by lynching me and not scumhunting. The mafia is happy about this, I guarantee it. Why would you go along with something the mafia supports?
    We're not wasting it at all. We're trying to eliminate all THREATS, which is what our win condition is. :l Eliminating a harmful independent is just as important as eliminating the mafia. Look at Havendale 2: the town couldn't win until a harmful independent had been lynched.

Would you like to throw any other pointless accusations around?

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Edit: Part of a sentence.
    How can we trust you when you offered to ally with the mafia. Not to mention the only ones who know who town is are the mafia.

Blog Entries

Ugh. I have several defenses, but the town is going to refuse to listen to logic, I just know it. Fine, you win.

Good luck, um....uh.....actually, everyone in this game has been mean to me. Except like three people or so. Good luck, logical people!

Edit:

Clarification:

You're not being mean, I was stretching the truth. Y so srs :I
    Last edited by crystallineEntropy; 19th August 2012 at 04:32 PM.

Blog Entries

My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Vote: Exor.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast