Mafia: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9 - Page 21

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 2 - fyi, achievements can only be unlocked once

And how do we know you won't turn on us like you just tried. I was thinking you should be lynched next as well, to untrustworthy
    @Exor;

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 2 - fyi, achievements can only be unlocked once

Vote: America*
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Vote:America*

Do I even have to say?
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Just like that, America*'s claim is most likely a fake one.

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    So you're going to lynch someone that's either going to be forced to take the town's side, or just sit back and do nothing to influence the game. lolwut. Waste of a day phase much?
    No matter what, you don't have any choice but playing to your win condition, which is to outnumber the town. You claim that this is harmless and that you'll have a joint victory with the mafia or the town, but it's also possible that you're actually a third faction cult leader. If you outnumber everyone else, that means that both the town and the mafia loses. You claim that you're harmless, but I'd rather not risk you being a cult leader.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

"Allright, I think we have found underworld forces, and we should probably attack."

"Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure I have found underworld forces, and we should attack those."

(...)

"Oh great? Night already? Ugh allright, it looks like we can't agree on which underworld forces we should attack, so I guess we just won't do anything during the night."

"Guys, it is night, you can stop voting now. We don't care what you think, we already voted and didn't reach a conclusion."

"Are you sure about that? How about we let everyone who voted yell their votes one more time just to be sure."

(...)

"Errr, ok, I have no idea how this happened, but it looks like we'll be attacking someone after all."

It is now night 2.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I am in awe of how well this is working out.

Blog Entries

That went well.

Blog Entries

FoS: Missingno

Trying to start the lynch against me instead of America because why I would recieve the info, which by the way was because Fresa and I were the only ones online. Yet when Exor claims something seemingly anti town independent, you jump to his defense. You likely just called suspicion on me to try to find a way out for America.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

This going really well.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 2 - I thought days lasted long in the summer 1

.....so, why did she out me? I was offering to help her team.... ¬_¬

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 2 - I thought days lasted long in the summer 1

Oh yes, another mafia down. A silencer, even. :3c

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Letting everyone know now that my role and allegiance change depending on the cop. The town are obviously winning at this point and I'd like to remain among them. I urge the cop not to check me tonight, but to contact me if they trust me; otherwise just don't check me. I'll explain more later provided I don't get checked.

And no, I'm not mafia or independent, and won't become them provided I don't get cop-checked. If I was independant or mafia I wouldn't be posting this and drawing attention to myself.

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

This is almost going too well...

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow. It's going pretty well.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Blog Entries

This is all Hades's plan, right? Right?

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast