Mafia: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9 - Page 19

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 2 - fyi, achievements can only be unlocked once

There is the possibility of an insane cop. Everyone has a hidden ability, and getting a mafia night one is really lucky unless Exor is the cop.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 2 - fyi, achievements can only be unlocked once

Vote: america*
    I also received a PM telling america is mafia. I'll go with that, if she's not then we lynch the source,drumbeats and i
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Again, I don't know why I was contacted, but it was what I was told. It confuses the shit out me, but I feel like the only way to find out is to try it. I'm going to send the pm asking why right now. Honestly though, are you really trying to hoot the messenger here? Missingno, I never sacrifice myself as Maia unless there is already some suspicion on me. Why would I do that so early if first off the mafias already lost one.

Also, America, I find it suspicious how you are instantly positive that I'm lying. You're only acting this way so you can get me lynched now instead of you. You want an instant scapegoat to stop your own lynch. Instead of assuming my source is lying, you instantly went for what would save yourself.

Also, when I come up town, you'll never know who the source is. Just saying. The source could easily be a mafia trying to make both America and I look suspicious for all I know.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Again, I don't know why I was contacted, but it was what I was told. It confuses the shit out me, but I feel like the only way to find out is to try it. I'm going to send the pm asking why right now. Honestly though, are you really trying to hoot the messenger here? Missingno, I never sacrifice myself as Maia unless there is already some suspicion on me. Why would I do that so early if first off the mafias already lost one.
    I don't know, I don't use meta.

The thing is, I'm not trying to shoot the messenger because I don't believe that you are the messenger. I look forward to hearing your source's reply.

Also, America, I find it suspicious how you are instantly positive that I'm lying. You're only acting this way so you can get me lynched now instead of you. You want an instant scapegoat to stop your own lynch. Instead of assuming my source is lying, you instantly went for what would save yourself.

Also, when I come up town, you'll never know who the source is. Just saying. The source could easily be a mafia trying to make both America and I look suspicious for all I know.
    Then maybe you should out them and question why they would trust you after not doing anything at all to make you look town this game.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Also, America, I find it suspicious how you are instantly positive that I'm lying.
    IDK maybe it's because I'm Town and you're accusing me of being Mafia out of nowhere?

Anyways, Vote: DrumBeats

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Not necessarily. Being obvious fool means people don't tend to lynch you.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fresa View Post
    Vote: america*
    I also received a PM telling america is mafia. I'll go with that, if she's not then we lynch the source,drumbeats and i
    I missed this post.

Unvote: Drumbeats
    Vote: America*

I hate your avatars.
    crystallineEntropy likes this.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I hate your avatars.
    This is the pain I also feel...if you mean the ice cream.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

I suggest not outing the source just yet, since Fresa and DB probably have the same source.

Blog Entries

o, dat fresa

I DIDN'T SEE THAT POST EITHER

damn u auto-update

Unvote: DrumBeats.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

UNVOTE: DrumBeats Fresa I'm assuming is town because of her ability so I'm going to trust her on this one. If the info is wrong then we lynch the provider

VOTE: America*

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Okay. Gonna trust Fresa.

Sorry America.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

I'm such a mean person.

Exor just PMed me:

If you're mafia, I'll be willing to cooperate with your team. You see, I'm an independent. I'll eagerly help you guys out.

Oh, and if you out any part of this conversation to the public, I'll do the same thing. K? So keep this between us and your fellow mafioso.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by America* View Post

I'm such a mean person.

Exor just PMed me:

If you're mafia, I'll be willing to cooperate with your team. You see, I'm an independent. I'll eagerly help you guys out.

Oh, and if you out any part of this conversation to the public, I'll do the same thing. K? So keep this between us and your fellow mafioso.
    Could have just been a trick to try to get you to admit you're mafia.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it could've been. Independent vigilantes do love to mafia-side though.

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast