Mafia: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9 - Page 18

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 2 - fyi, achievements can only be unlocked once

Sounds like a plan.

VOTE: America*

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 2 - fyi, achievements can only be unlocked once

Yay, let's blindly trust people with no actual evidence whatsoever! :D

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Yes... I still find suspiccious that Drum got information so quickly. For the time being I'll stay on standby.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    I just recieved a private message from someone saying she's mafia. I feel like its better to try it and see of this source is reliable than to just have another random lynch. If my source is wrong I'll expose them and they can be next.
    I would like you to reply to this source and ask them why they decided to PM you of all people. You've done absolutely nothing town. I have a short list of people that I would trust enough to claim to if need be, and you are certainly not on that list.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

How can someone trust another person that quickly to share a claim and information with? :l Unless you're suggesting that person found evidence that you were innocent and she was mafia on the same night, which is impossible. It's a little risky for a mafioso to contact someone this early in the game with apparent evidence that someone else is mafia: a little suicidal, in fact. We could assume that this person is town, and has genuinely found a mafioso; contrariwise, we could just assume that they're mafia and are trying to frame someone else (again, it's a bit early in the game, but people be cray). I don't think we should try to lynch someone based on this alone: look what happened in TWR Mafia with Axle Helios. ;x

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

[2012-08-18 오후 11:51:30] Min: Oh, this is about Kid Icarus Mafia
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:51:39] Min: About this information you received
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:51:56] Min: Is it like 100% trustworthy? From the tone in the thread, it seemed so
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:52:57] DB: Not 100%
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:53:21] Min: Um, okay. Is it at least worth giving a shot then?
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:53:24] DB: But I can't picture someone sending a random pm to me with the info for no reason this early
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:53:31] DB: Yeah it worth a shon
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:53:34] DB: *shot
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:53:46] DB: Worst case scenario we lynch my source
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:55:58] Min: Okay then, America's defense doesn't sound persuasive either, so guess this will be worth the move
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:57:40] DB: Yeah, I'm really hoping this source is reliable
    [2012-08-18 오후 11:57:56] DB: I honestly think that worst case scenario is my source being a lyncher

Hopefully it will be that whoever this source is, that it's not a third party trying to mess with us. >_<

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Trophies
    Blog Entries

There is no source, it's day 2. DB is making it up so he can get in 2 mislynches before he dies. His only post was a random SECOND vote for mwto on day one which he never changed. He has done 0 things in this game to make him the least bit trustworthy, let alone trustworthy enough to send damning scum information to.

Vote: DrumBeats
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Think about it.
    - I get lynched.
    - DrumBeats reveals his "source"
    - His "source" (a random townie) gets lynched.
    - Oops.

Blog Entries

@America*; And why would a random townie have incorrect proof that you were mafia? Unless they were an insane cop, which is unlikely.

Vote: America*

Blog Entries

*sigh*
    They don't have proof I'm mafia.
    DrumBeats made it up to get two townies lynched. When I turn out to be Town, he'll reveal a random person as his "source" and they'll get lynched.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

VOTE: DrumBeats I agree it seems to odd. If this person is town then why contact you over those with more townie proof, unless there's proof on you in Skype
    @DrumBeats;

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

What if the source is the fool who wants to be lynched by providing fake info?

Blog Entries

@America*; Then Drumbeats himself will get lynched. I doubt a mafia would kamikaze to take down two townies unless it was absolutely needed for some reason, which is unlikely at this point in the game.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    What if the source is the fool who wants to be lynched by providing fake info?
    Then the "source" would have posted in thread themselves instead of being a "source."

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    @America*; Then Drumbeats himself will get lynched. I doubt a mafia would kamikaze to take down two townies unless it was absolutely needed for some reason, which is unlikely at this point in the game.
    I think that's a more likely scenario than someone with a role powerful enough to be sure about scum randomly contacting DrumBeats. Look at his posting record in this game pls.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

I don't really believe DrumBeats. It could just be paranoia because of TWR Mafia, but idk.

Vote: DrumBeats.

Also, @Exor; it's possible that DB could be a mafia bomb or something. Hypothetically, he could get two townies mislynched and then bring down a third when he's lynched. I'm not really sure about him, but it -- this source thing -- just seems really unlikely. :l

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast