Mafia: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win! - Page 9

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [7/2/12] Day 1: They're back...

Unvote: Buoysel

His splendid rebuttal has even me suspecting myself.

Vote: Netto Azure

No reason. Heck, it's Day 1. Who needs reasons?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: Kakuna Matata
    She is an evil sorcerer. It is obvious.

Also, judging by the posts in this thread this game is sure going on in an interesting way.

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: Master Mew

RANDOM VOTE RETALIATION YAY.

But damn there's a lot of players here.

Blog Entries

"F*ck logic. Who needs logic when you got chance."

"Words to live by."

"That it is, brother. That it is."

It is now Night 1.

You may use your night actions (if you have any).

New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [8/2/12] Night 1: Logic? What logic?

So, I'm supposed to use my action on a random person? :O

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [8/2/12] Night 1: Logic? What logic?

@Tsutarja: Well, I wouldn't use it on a random person. Just choose a person you really love and go for it.

Wait, what do you mean this is Mafia, not "hot tips for a working romance"?

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, this is all fine and dandy, but what exactly happened to the lynch? As far as I know, there wasn't a tie.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah if i counted correctly Parmalee had 4 votes and (JJM) and Buoysel. both had 3 votes. So either Parma had a lynch immunity or someone of those who voted for Buoysel. is a doublevoter. Or there is a secret voter.

EDIT: My bad. There was only two votes for Buoy.
    Last edited by Mr. Fahrenheit; 9th February 2012 at 09:37 AM.

Blog Entries

In the dead of the night, Larry was running down the streets for his life. He was being chased by a creature with large bat-like wings and glowing red eyes...

"Run all you want, human. I do enjoy slippery prey." said Hsi Wu sneeringly.

Larry turned a corner and almost slipped. Hsi Wu enjoyed watching his futile attempts to escape and followed him with ease.

When they reached the congested areas of the town, Larry ran down an alley and hid behind the wall, not making a sound. Hsi Wu landed lightly on the street and was looking around for him. "Come out, come out wherever you are. Oh, how I love playing games."

Larry waited for a while, holding his breath. Soon he saw Hsi Wu expanding his wings and flying away. He waited a little more and slowly looked out the alley. It looked pretty quiet-

"Gotcha."

Hsi Wu swooped right in front of him and picked Larry up by his feet. He flew high up in the sky carrying him along. "So what it'll be, human? Should I drop you in the ocean and let you drown? Or go the old-fashioned way and drop you to the cold hard ground...? Tell you what, I'll give you a chance. Bow down to me and become my fan instead of Batman's and I might consider letting you live. Batman obviously doesn't compare to me. He's just a wannabe superhero..."

Larry remained quiet for a few moments, and then spoke, "Get your hands off me. Batman is and will always be far greater than you'll ever be, demon. You will pay for this insult. Sooner or later..."

Larry knocked Hsi Wu's hands off of him, and he fell down.

He was at least a 100 meters off the ground and there was no way he could survive the fall...

It is now Day 2.

New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    Yeah if i counted correctly Parmalee had 4 votes and (JJM) and Buoysel. both had 3 votes. So either Parma had a lynch immunity or someone of those who voted for Buoysel. is a doublevoter. Or there is a secret voter.

Parmalee had 3 votes on her unless you know something she doesn't.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [9/2/12] Day 2: Don't you diss Batman

...I just spent time counting the votes to see if Sourcandy's vote would have made the difference, to possibly prove someones innocence before I realized Sourey already died.

So, I'd like to go on something little more than just, y'know, plain guessing today. (Or the yesterday-not-nights insanity)

I find it slightly weird that @Neonsands would agree to a random lynch. I think normally he is one of those against them, because they risk important players (Which is why it's hilarious he made math to show it not being bad, and "wanting to try this way")

So, if we don't have anything better, Vote: Neonsands.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [9/2/12] Day 2: Don't you diss Batman

Damn, one innocent already. ._.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parmalee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post

Parmalee had 3 votes on her unless you know something she doesn't.
    Hide in Plain Sight refers to himself in the third person. Hide in Plain Sight noticed that Sourcandy voted for JJM and that JJM wasn't lynched. Thus JJM isn't mafia because Hide in Plain Sight doesn't lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

PichuBoy - 1 (Buoysel.)
    Buoysel. - 1 (Parmalee)
    Paperhorse - 1 (Aestivate)
    Tsutarja - 1 (CommanderPigg)
    Aestivate - 1 (Paperhorse)
    J J M - 2 (HiPS, Sourcandy)
    Parmalee - 3 (Soulmaster, Neodark, DrumBeats)
    Kakuna Matata - 2 (Zenax, Mr. Fahrenheit)
    Zenax - 1 (Kakuna Matata)
    CommanderPigg - 2 (PichuBoy, Tsutarja)
    Netto Azure - 1 (Master Mew)
    Master Mew - 1 (Netto Azure)

The Mafia - 1 (Mr. Fahrenheit)
    Logic - 1 (Baron Dante)

That's yesterday's final vote count. I'm guessing Parma had a lynch immunity?

Blog Entries

@Zenax: There is also the possibility of a vote being a fake in contrast of a secret vote (Or just plain not having voted there). OR, either Zenax/Mr. Celcius/PichuBoy/Kakuna is a doublevoter.

Eh, I dunno.

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast