Mafia: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win! - Page 60

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [29/2] Day 12: Who Will Win...?

*cough*morevotesguys*cough*
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Vote: Octy

Blog Entries

You know Octy... I'm not sure if there is a role that can redirect a lynch right now.

Blog Entries

I agree.

You're not putting up a particularly satisfactory defense.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

vote: Octy

Master Mew raises a very valid point about the godfather. I have suspected Octy for a while now, but I dropped those suspicions after Baron Dante's copcheck. Maybe that was the wrong thing to do :P

Blog Entries

@Mijzelffan : Well, I've said all the time that "Octy showed up as an innocent" from the check. Not that "Octy is surely innocent because I'm awesome". :P

Blog Entries

Kepler was helpless. Everyone was pointing fingers at him. But he knew, some of them were not pure in heart. They were the ones misleading the others.

But there was nothing he could do about it.

He had to accept it.

Finally the Demons no longer needed to hide anymore. The humans had lost beyond all hope.

They transformed into their true forms, ready to claim what was once theirs.

Everyone else was shocked when they saw who they were. They truly did not expect it...

The Demons immediately struck down on the remaining humans, taking them down one by one.

First, they went for one of their biggest threats, who fortunately for them did not follow his instincts at the end...

They then turned their sights to her. Even though she was pretty badass, there wasn't much she could do to defend herself against them...

Finally there was only one of them left. She had given everything. She gave it her all to help her students, everyone. But it wasn't enough...

The Demons were now free. Free to rule the world like they had once hoped centuries ago. Even though they had lost most of their brothers and sisters in their quest for victory, they had also played their part and deserved to take their place with them.

Tchang Zu could finally build that castle in the sky that he's always wanted.

Tso Lan raised his hands, and everything broke apart and floated up. He was now unstoppable...

However, someone was nonchalant about all this. He never truly cared about his brothers' cause or for those pesky humans. He only ever truly cared about himself. Even though he helped his siblings to victory, he really couldn't care less about all of that.

Time to reclaim the world again.

The Mafia & Mijzelffan Win.

And that's that. The game is over.

Thanks for playing, everybody. :D
    Last edited by J J M; 1st March 2012 at 03:08 PM.

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Damn... that long post away at the start really did call out two mafia. I AM SURPRISED AT MYSELF.
    J J M likes this.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win!

I told you guys I wasn't Mafia. :P

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Ah, so my earlier suspicions were right.

Fun game~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoysel. View Post
    Damn... that long post away at the start really did call out two mafia. I AM SURPRISED AT MYSELF.
    You picked out two of them exactly, and that too right at Day 1. Pretty darn impressive. :O

You just might give @Paperhorse a run for her money. xP

Oh, and here's the Mafia QT.

Timeline of actions and events will be posted soon.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I knew Mijzelffan was up to something from the start. :<

Ah well. Good game, guys. :) I think I'm starting to get the hang of these games.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm just happy to have my ability bring town three threats to the mafia. GO WATER POWERS!

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    Mijzelffan
    Yay, my name is all green and big and stuff. And JJM's flavour text was right, I actually really didn't care which side would win. If you people had all started voting Master Mew I would've joined you :P (the mafia thought I was allied with them FYI, and I had access to the quicktopic)

Actually, at first the mafia was mean to me, so I decided that the game would be over the quickest by having the town win. So I created the list and kept bringing it up on as many occasions as possible. Which as you can now see, has every mafia bar Pichuboy on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Thanks to Zenax list, I've been able to put together this. People who voted for each other:

Paperhorse - Aestivate
    tsutarja - Commanderpigg
    kakuna matata - zenax
    Master Mew - Netto Azure

With a potential baron dante - Neonsands scenario turning up right now.
    However, you all thought I was being weird for bringing up the list all the time (and that while I was only trying to help you), and actually started lynching me for it. So then I claimed spy (which wasn't a lie, I actually could read everything in the mafia quicktopic :3) and deleted it as to not make it seem suspicious why I was kept alive all the time. Then when Pichuboy got lynched I got all the trust from the townies I needed, and because this time the townies were the ones mean to me by trying to lynch me, I decided that in order not to antagonize my fellow teammates any further I should probably side a little with them for the remainder of the game. So I never brought up the list again. Of course I didn't have any issues voting for my fellow mafia though, as I'd do everything to keep myself above suspicion ;P

Oh, and as for why I never used my ability, I thought that being allied with the mafia while being neutral meant I'd be safe from two evils as long as I managed to get some town trust, which was the way safer choice than to place my trust in some random person imo. :3 And I was right too!

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That seems rather mean. Why would you give an independent the right to a Mafia QT and never even give us a chance at figuring out that he was not on our side?

Subtle little things like: Not having his name on the Mafia QT distribution, or naming him on the first post of the QT, or even not letting him take charge of our kills. Seriously, none of Mijz' kills should have counted if he wasn't mafia.

It's too bad. Had I known, I might have returned the favor of being killed off by Mijz every time I was ever an independent. =P

But hey, good game everyone. Things just ended up going this way.
    Paperhorse and Netto Azure like this.

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast