Mafia: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win! - Page 6

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [7/2/12] Day 1: They're back...

Vote: PichuBoy.

I THINK YOU ARE MAFIA. DIE.
    Bandit Keith likes this.

Blog Entries

Can't argue with that logic.

Vote: PichuBoy

Wait... no, that's silly.

Unvote: PichuBoy

Vote: Buoysel

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

are we really going to kill ship on the first day?

vote: hellion

must namekill you before you namekill me :p

BUT IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY PLAYING YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GET MY VOTE

edit: godammit he's a sub

fine

vote: paperhorse

YOU HAVEN'T COME TO ME ON SKYPE AFTER ROLE CONFIRMATIONS THEREFORE WE ARE ON OPPOSITE SIDES

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Vote: Tsutarja
    Why?

Because you still haven't written me my comashipping fic yet :P
    first day lynchings are so stressful

"seasons change, people change"

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Vote: Aestivate

FOR TRYING TO NAMEKILL ME :p

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Can't argue with that logic.

Vote: PichuBoy

Wait... no, that's silly.

Unvote: PichuBoy

Vote: Buoysel
    And then MM's role was obvious.

Vote: J J M

dat guy right there is so suspicious. I bet he knows all the mafias.
    Mako likes this.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post

dat guy right there is so suspicious. I bet he knows all the mafias.
    I won't say nothing!
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'm down to hop on the J J M voting bandwagon.

​Vote: J J M
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

how about VOTE:Parmalee she seems the mafia type

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Confess!
    J J M likes this.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Vote: Kakuna Matata

She's evil, I just know it.

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Vote: Zenax

You betrayed me once before with that coup. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Blog Entries

Now, hold up just a second!

Guys, I really don't believe lynching JJM is the way to go! You see, I believe thoroughly that he is innocent at the moment, to be honest with you all. I mean, he hasn't even voted yet, and it's day one! Surely, even jokingly, JJM would vote if he didn't want to be immediately viewed as inactive, you know. If, as PichuBoy has accused him, he does know all of the mafia members, then we would be extremely unwise to try and lynch him. You see, knowing the mafia members does not immediately make him a mafia member himself. He may only have been given an extremely powerful role that allows him to oversee everything and run the game -- lynching him would be a potential nightmare for the town, depending on what alignment he flips. If he's town, which I believe that he may be, his information may come in use. He has already said that he will not tell us anything, which perhaps denotes that he is anxious not to bring attention to himself on Day 1, which is clever play. After all, if his role is as powerful as PichuBoy has intuitively suspected it to be, why would he?

I think that, perhaps, the most scummy player at the moment is PichuBoy. Yes, you know, my supposed 'other half'. You may be thinking, "Why, Buoysel! What an utterly preposterous thing to suggest! PichuBoy has barely posted today! How can you even take anything from the few words he has spoken?" The answer, my friends, is a very simple one, but yet so game-affectingly profound. You see, PichuBoy has indeed made a very suspicious move in attempting to get JJM lynched, in all honesty. Putting pressure under him so early in the game, as well as accusing him of knowing the mafia members, may be his very crafty, indirect way of trying to sniff out a power role on Day 1, which, as we all know, is extremely scummy play.

At this stage, you are perhaps flipping your desks as you read this. "Buoysel, all of these are unfounded accusations!" I hear you all cry. "You have no proof for any of this."

Ah, people. That is where you are wrong. BAHA. You see, being shipped with this other fellow for so long and talking to him has given me deep insight into the inner workings of his mind. However he decides to play, I know what he is planning. Even before he does. PichuBoy's simple wording leaves anyone thinking that he is simply innocently curious, but I am posting today to convince you otherwise. IT IS ALL LIES, A CHEAP FAÇADE THAT HE LIES BEHIND. He has already tricked other players into following his lead. Who knows how many more will fall suspect to his spell over the next few days if we do not cut him down early? Who can possibly imagine how bad things will be before people say, "You know what? I think PichuBoy is guilty after all. I was so darn convinced he wasn't!"

Additionally, I am convinced that Master Mew is one of his underlings. PichuBoy, once he saw my vote, simply knew that he was under watch, and of course he sent his minion, Master Mew, to keep my voice at bay. By contradicting my vote, Master Mew thought he had successfully thwarted my plans for PichuBoy, and I have struggled day and night to find a solution to counteract this (well, a while, anyway). You see, by his vote/unvote trick, he made his role 'obvious' in the eyes of PichuBoy, but he is seemingly the only one who has picked this up and quoted this so-called trick. However, this is a trick in itself. By suggesting that Master Mew's vote/unvote was not simply a ruse (which, in fact, it was), he gave Master Mew more credibility, and made him seem a little more innocent, while in return Master Mew was fending me off. This post, though, has been made to project my voice further. No-one can silence me if I make a plea!

"Isn't this all just over-analysis?" you ask, wondering how in the world I've managed to draw these conclusions.

No. It is not over-analysis. This is truth. This is the justification. I hope you make your own decisions as to what is right or wrong. Lynching JJM is not the way to go. I'm keeping my vote on PichuBoy, but also:

FoS: Master Mew. >:{

Blog Entries

TL;DR

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Buoysel. makes very good points. I assumed that such a power role would quite obviously be a mafia sided role, but then, the host could very easily have anticipated this, and put the role in precisely to test the player's defense capabilities. Very clever indeed...

Unvote: J J M
    Vote: CommanderPigg

Purely because I need to vote someone who hasn't been voted yet to make the fact that I want to no lynch less obvious :3
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast