Mafia: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win! - Page 34

Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 959
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win!

  1. #496
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    >soulmaster, netto azure and aesti stick out
    >vote hitomi instead

    Makes perfect sense.

  2. #497
    I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Remember Mel B from Spice Girl
    Posts
    9,224
    Blog Entries
    336

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    I know Bouysel...its cos I skimmed read them and maybe them three are still suspicious but I scrapped them because I feel more confident Hitomi is more likely to be it because I read them again..


    Don't do this to me....I like pretending I'm clever

  3. #498
    mientes Aestivate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoysel. View Post
    >soulmaster, netto azure and aesti stick out
    >vote hitomi instead

    Makes perfect sense.

    precisely this
    vote:Ma†erialGirl McQüeen

    Demanding justifications that are already given for votes and throwing out as many names as possible to get people to FoS to deflect attention away from yourself and YOUR lack of justifications does not fool me one bit and makes you extremely suspicious.

  4. #499
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    It was just by chance that it was PB this time and not Mizzle - whom I guess has proved his case enough for town. I don't like the justification for most of the votes on PB - "oh he followed a bandwagon blahblahablabh THEREFORE HE IS DEFINITELY MAFIA" even though it worked, it feels like a shot in the dark. The only one who I could even consider to actual have remote justification for votes on PichuBoy during his lynching is @Paperhorse but that is only because she is crazy and psychic. YES, it WORKED but ALL of your votes were votes towards PichuBoy were following a bandwagon... which was the justification over half of you had over voting him in the first place. The reasoning is circular, wouldn't you say? At least our justifications towards voting Mizzle actually had something attached to them.

    So, in theory, there could still be mafia members lurking in the ones who voted PB - the reasoning is easy when it's just "hi i'm following a bandwagon don't mind me"
    so wait are you saying you are sticking out for Pichuboy

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  5. #500
    I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Remember Mel B from Spice Girl
    Posts
    9,224
    Blog Entries
    336

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    What.....I was going to justify my reasons till I saw Hitomi's reason and decided that that made more sense. Are you not allowed to change your mind?

    Also, I told everyone Mr F wasn't mafia when everyone thought he was...because of my VERY STRONG FEELING that I stil have but got roleblocked, therefore I'm contributing to the town more then you have.

  6. #501
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Quote Originally Posted by Ma†erialGirl McQüeen View Post
    What.....I was going to justify my reasons till I saw Hitomi's reason and decided that that made more sense. Are you not allowed to change your mind?

    Also, I told everyone Mr F wasn't mafia when everyone thought he was...because of my VERY STRONG FEELING that I stil have but got roleblocked, therefore I'm contributing to the town more then you have.
    You 'changed your mind' within six minutes of posting original suspicions. ._.

  7. #502
    mientes Aestivate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    It was just by chance that it was PB this time and not Mizzle - whom I guess has proved his case enough for town. I don't like the justification for most of the votes on PB - "oh he followed a bandwagon blahblahablabh THEREFORE HE IS DEFINITELY MAFIA" even though it worked, it feels like a shot in the dark. The only one who I could even consider to actual have remote justification for votes on PichuBoy during his lynching is @Paperhorse but that is only because she is crazy and psychic. YES, it WORKED but ALL of your votes were votes towards PichuBoy were following a bandwagon... which was the justification over half of you had over voting him in the first place. The reasoning is circular, wouldn't you say? At least our justifications towards voting Mizzle actually had something attached to them.

    So, in theory, there could still be mafia members lurking in the ones who voted PB - the reasoning is easy when it's just "hi i'm following a bandwagon don't mind me"
    so wait are you saying you are sticking out for Pichuboy

    Not one bit. I said it was LUCKY that PichuBoy, a mafia member, was lynched but what if he were town? What then? If you were more astute with your interpretations, maybe you'd realize that "sticking up for pb" was the opposite of the commentary I was providing.

    I was merely observing that it was a lucky shot, because there were no good justifications to vote him in the first place, just that people hopped on the bandwagon are not off the hook just because they voted for him. Voting for a mafia member doesn't automatically make you town when there are crappy reasons to vote for someone in the first place. Hopping on a bandwagon is much, much more telling. I am advising my fellow townies to be wary of people that voted PB and to not place false hopes in the wrong people just because "hey look guys, we got one."

    This is a game without outside communication, after all.

  8. #503
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,123
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Bye guys. it was a very fun game. I can't say Buoysel Aestivate anymore but it should be obvious now who to target...

  9. #504
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Oh, fantastic. Now let us all follow what the dead person says, because he's obviously right. Especially after leading a mafia bandwagon!
    Aestivate likes this.

  10. #505
    I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Remember Mel B from Spice Girl
    Posts
    9,224
    Blog Entries
    336

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Oh shit can I change my vote.....I noticed Hitomi actually voted for PichuBoy not Mizj.....fuck I'm such an idiot.

    Well actually then new theory. I think you and Buoysel are mafia or partnered because you two have similar voting patterns and almost do what each other do on this game so

    Unvote: Hitomi (sorry again I read MM's post wrong again)
    Vote: Aestivate



  11. #506
    mientes Aestivate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Deflecting again, I see? ;]

  12. #507
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    I am very suspicious of you Aestivate so Vote:Aestivate

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  13. #508
    I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Remember Mel B from Spice Girl
    Posts
    9,224
    Blog Entries
    336

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    I like how your reinforcing your idea unlike me who admits I was wrong.

    Ask anyone I tend to skim read a lot of things, and them quotes are confusing...theres like ten or something. So for now you and Bouysel seem to be fishy.

  14. #509
    Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,260
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Quote Originally Posted by Ma†erialGirl McQüeen View Post
    Oh shit can I change my vote.....I noticed Hitomi actually voted for PichuBoy not Mizj.....fuck I'm such an idiot.

    Well actually then new theory. I think you and Buoysel are mafia or partnered because you two have similar voting patterns and almost do what each other do on this game so

    Unvote: Hitomi (sorry again I read MM's post wrong again)
    Vote: Aestivate



    Calling out so many different people is not helping you right now. It makes you look really suspicious.

  15. #510
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    @Soulmaster
    Care to elaborate on why you are suspicious of Aestivate?

    And wow, the flavor text for Paco's death is so sad :(
    J J M likes this.

Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •