Mafia: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win! - Page 33

Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 959
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win!

  1. #481
    Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [16/2] Night 5: Turning Point?

    I missed the best stuff D:

    So I was wrong when I suspected Mijzelffan. I'm sorry :(
    On the bright side, another demon sorceror is down :3
    PichuBoy being mafia surprised me (although looking back, I should have been more suspicious of that typo he made).

    EDIT:
    @J J M
    Username change (accidentally changed it instead of my user title, but I'll go with it XD)
    Luminosity -----> derp derp derp
    Last edited by Luminosity; 17th February 2012 at 02:11 AM.

  2. #482
    never ever giving up J J M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,398
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [16/2] Night 5: Turning Point?

    After an eventful night, the sun rose to greet the new day. The morning light bathed the nearby hills and soon everything else as well.

    And then they saw it.

    A body washed up on the shore...

    El Toro was horrified when he saw who it was.

    His student. The closest thing he's had to a son...





    It is now Day 6.

    New Track: Going Up

    Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

  3. #483
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [16/2] Day 6: Poor Paco...

    Well fuck.

    Vote: Octy

    She hasn't been active at all since the game began and if anyone has a better suggestion, I'm willing to change my vote.

  4. #484
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [16/2] Day 6: Poor Paco...

    I am looking at the people who voted for Mij last time and Mij himself

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  5. #485
    I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Remember Mel B from Spice Girl
    Posts
    9,224
    Blog Entries
    336

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [16/2] Day 6: Poor Paco...

    Wait list of people who voted Mijz and no reason for it.......NOW!!

  6. #486
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,022
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [16/2] Day 6: Poor Paco...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ma†erialGirl McQüeen View Post
    Wait list of people who voted Mijz and no reason for it.......NOW!!
    Day 5 Final Vote Tally:

    PichuBoy: 9 (Synthesis, Mijzelffan, Neosquid, Master Mew, DrumBeats, Soulmaster, Paperhorse, Baron Dante, Ma†erialGirl McQüeen, Hitomi)
    Mijzelffan: 6 (PichuBoy, Buoysel., Aestivate, Netto Azure, derp derp derp)

    These were all original votes with the exception of Baron Dante, Ma†erialGirl McQüeen, and Hitomi, who all originally voted for Mijzelffan and switched to PichuBoy later.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  7. #487
    I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Remember Mel B from Spice Girl
    Posts
    9,224
    Blog Entries
    336

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Thanks smexy....but I was sort of wanting a post with everyone votes quoted so we could analyse who had a reason and who didn't.

    Yeah I'm playing it proper now xD

  8. #488
    Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Soundless Mountain
    Posts
    4,680
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Poor Paco. :(

    The only one without a more detailed reason was this one:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoysel. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Let's see. Two people voting PichuBoy, two people voting Mijzelfan.

    One group out of those two people must be right. But who?
    Me.

    Vote: Mizjelffan.

  9. #489
    I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Remember Mel B from Spice Girl
    Posts
    9,224
    Blog Entries
    336

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Dammit.....

    Vote: Kakuna Matata

    Tryna get me to move away from this flawless plan becuase you scared you might be figured out huh.......

    Unvote: Kakuna Matata

    Wait....he's got no worries, wait thats hakuna matata

  10. #490
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,022
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Quote Originally Posted by Ma†erialGirl McQüeen View Post
    Thanks smexy....but I was sort of wanting a post with everyone votes quoted so we could analyse who had a reason and who didn't.

    Yeah I'm playing it proper now xD
    Ah... gonna make me work for it, eh?

    Alright, then:


    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  11. #491
    I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Remember Mel B from Spice Girl
    Posts
    9,224
    Blog Entries
    336

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    I might be so wrong but three people stick out for me

    Soulmaster, Netto Azure and Aestivate....so freaky lol.

  12. #492
    Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Soundless Mountain
    Posts
    4,680
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Quote Originally Posted by Ma†erialGirl McQüeen View Post
    Wait....he's got no worries, wait thats hakuna matata
    Kakuna Matata means no Weedle for the rest of your days. A Pidgey-free philosophy too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ma†erialGirl McQüeen View Post
    I might be so wrong but three people stick out for me

    Soulmaster, Netto Azure and Aestivate....so freaky lol.
    What about them sticks out?

  13. #493
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Nothing in those quotes really, you know, sticks out for me.

  14. #494
    I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Remember Mel B from Spice Girl
    Posts
    9,224
    Blog Entries
    336

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    Sorry wait scarp everything. I think I made a clever analogy (idk what that word is).

    I think Hitomi is mafia....see how he's trying to get everyone to vote for Mizj and really backs up Pichu slyly without mentioning him to associate him but uses other examples. That's too suspicious in my opinion and because this is like the most creative thing I've ever deduced I'm sticking with it unles somebody makes like the most revealing counter ever.

    Vote: Hitomi

  15. #495
    mientes Aestivate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,059
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [17/2] Day 6: Poor Paco

    It was just by chance that it was PB this time and not Mizzle - whom I guess has proved his case enough for town. I don't like the justification for most of the votes on PB - "oh he followed a bandwagon blahblahablabh THEREFORE HE IS DEFINITELY MAFIA" even though it worked, it feels like a shot in the dark. The only one who I could even consider to actual have remote justification for votes on PichuBoy during his lynching is @Paperhorse but that is only because she is crazy and psychic. YES, it WORKED but ALL of your votes were votes towards PichuBoy were following a bandwagon... which was the justification over half of you had over voting him in the first place. The reasoning is circular, wouldn't you say? At least our justifications towards voting Mizzle actually had something attached to them.

    So, in theory, there could still be mafia members lurking in the ones who voted PB - the reasoning is easy when it's just "hi i'm following a bandwagon don't mind me"

Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •