Mafia: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win! - Page 26
Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win!

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [13/2/12] Day 4: Well, shit

A double kill? Oh fuck. Well I think I can trust Baron Dante:

Vote:Neonsands

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Dear doctor, why didn't you protect King Maggot when it was obvious he was next in line to be killed? Are you inactive by any chance?

vote: Neonsands

Willing to take the chance. Also the list principle. Where both Neonsands and Baron Dante almost used to be on with each other. That list again. If Neonsands or Baron Dante turns out mafia you all really should reconsider it. Everything points to it somehow, y'know.

@Mijzelffan: But that thing was purely caused by the fact I was trying to get a "random" bandwagon on him in hopes of getting the lynch without revealing what I can do. It didn't work at all.

Also, the next night phase, if we still have a doctor around, protect me so we can actually, y'know, possibly get another hit in.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [12/2/12] Night 3: Well, at least it shut him up

Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post

Adding on to the point anyway: why would JJM put in a role that can spy on the mafia's communications when this is a mafia where there are NO COMMUNICATIONS. Like I said before, if KM's role is the only role that can receive our messages, then if he dies, the mafia now have free reign to talk without risk of leaking. Seems odd.
    KM was telling the truth, in the end - and got offed for it - but I still don't think (or at least, I really hope this isn't the case) he was the only player who could get leaked information from the mafia. That's what I was trying to say. So yeah, it's pretty odd that KM would be the exception to the rule; I think there's more to it.

Anyway. Vote: Neonsands
    Last edited by Hitomi; 13th February 2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: misinterpreted post again. Sorry PichuBoy. orz

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Dear doctor, why didn't you protect King Maggot when it was obvious he was next in line to be killed? Are you inactive by any chance?
    Did you read the role PM? King Maggot WAS the doctor. I'm not sure, but Doctors can use the power to themselves right?

Anyways...

Vote: Neonsands

I just don't have enough information, but I'm willing to go and see where this goes.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

@Netto Azure King Maggot's pm only said "negative effects", like vigkills, but never specified mafia kills. That makes me think he wasn't a doctor for nightkills, and there still is an actual doctor out there.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [12/2/12] Night 3: Well, at least it shut him up

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    I'm gonna take a the risk here now. And I very much hope the mafia made their kill already.

Neonsands is Mafia. Deal with it.

Making that clear in case I happen to be killed this Night, and with me being role-blocked on Night 2... yeah.
    My my my. Look what we have here. A little black sheep calling me wolf. Just because I have a wolf's pelt doesn't mean I'm a wolf.

In case anyone was wondering. I'm an independent. Kill me if you wish, but do so at your own risk. That risk is that I take one of my voters down with me (randomly). Have fun guys.

@Neonsands: So, you are trying to say that in case of a check, instead of the indep you claim you are, it will show you as Mafia instead? Sounds incredibly bad for you.

Also, you couldn't make anything less, y'know, generic as a reason to not kill you? :P

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Dammit, 6 townies down and we still haven't gotten a mafioso yet :(

I was going to vote for Neonsands, but then he made the above post. So now I'm confused XD

@Baron Dante, can't the results of a check vary in how they are worded? As in town/not town, guilty/not guilty, mafia/not mafia, depending on the game?

@Luminosity: Yup. However, when the result is a single word, "Mafia", I really have no doubt here.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

@Baron Dante
    True, that doesn't leave much open for interpretation.

Ugh, it all comes down to he said, he said.

Well Milo, I said I'd try to get you safe through the night.

Well, looks like I did a damn fine job xD

Good game!

Blog Entries

Well, i can't give you a good reasoning for me showing up as mafia. I mean, it doesn't matter either way. You'll still kill me.

But yeah, a random voter for me is killed. Just making sure you get a heads up.

Blog Entries

Why is Neonsands a so-called independent every single game -.-

Anyway, I'm not voting now to avoid having the possibility of getting randomly picked when Neonsands dies, so yeah. Reading through from the beginning I think Pichuboy might be mafia and should be our next target. The whole sliding in during bandwagons and being quiet doesn't help his case at all. Not to mention the "our" slip-up he covered up quite well.

Also, if I get accused of mafia by not bandwagoning, I will punch you where it hurts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Why is Neonsands a so-called independent every single game -.-

Anyway, I'm not voting now to avoid having the possibility of getting randomly picked when Neonsands dies, so yeah. Reading through from the beginning I think Pichuboy might be mafia and should be our next target. The whole sliding in during bandwagons and being quiet doesn't help his case at all. Not to mention the "our" slip-up he covered up quite well.

Also, if I get accused of mafia by not bandwagoning, I will punch you where it hurts.
    Not every game. And it has turned out to be true 80% of the time. And not once have i lied about my ability in those scenarios. Food for thought.

Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast