Mafia: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win! - Page 25
Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III: The Mafia & Shendu Win!

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [12/2/12] Night 3: Well, at least it shut him up

I agree with Neonsands, it's kinda weird that King Maggot is the only one who would get leaked messages and there's a rule explaining that messages might get leaked. I feel like there's someone else who can get leaked messages too but they're afraid/unwilling/suspicious/unable to post them in-thread. Or it's a one-time deal and they're just waiting for the right time to use the ability.

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia III [12/2/12] Night 3: Well, at least it shut him up

@Well chap, perhaps there is a person who can get more information than I? Like perhaps a cop that can check up on each person's individual messages and alignment?

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

A cop with both a spying ability and alignment check? Is that common in mafias?

and "chap"...? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    A cop with both a spying ability and alignment check? Is that common in mafias?

and "chap"...? ._.
    I'm sorry it seemed like a good idea at the moment. Ok, that is enough screwing with people xD

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by King Maggot View Post

I'm sorry it seemed like a good idea at the moment. Ok, that is enough screwing with people xD
    it's all right, I've just never been called "chap" before. xD

Blog Entries

Hm...

Mew's Crackpot Theories:

1. King Maggot should have gone with his original accusation against Mr. Fahrenheit. OR...
    2. King Maggot is Mafia and made it all up, in which case Mr. Fahreheit is likely innocent. OR...
    3. An explanation no one has thought of yet. OR...
    4. The Mafia knew there was a spy, and the (allegedly) leaked message was manufactured specifically to mislead, and ultimately frame, King Maggot. (This one is similar to #1 except in this case King Maggot isn't the one who manufactured the message)

#1 is very possible, given the recent revelation of Parmalee's innocence.
    #2 is equally plausible, especially considering some of KM's questionable comments of late...
    #3, obviously, is possible - but doesn't help us much.
    #4 is rather far-fetched. After all, if KM were innocent and receiving copies of Mafia messages... what are the odds that a fake message would be the one and only message he received? Or, at least, the only one he's told us about...

@King Maggot Is that message the only one you've received?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Okay you guys. Now I have no idea what's going on.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King Maggot View Post
    One role doesn't seem worthy enough to generate a whole rule. That would more be a nifty side thing that goes around the rules because it can't be abused. Something seems off.

P.S. My name isn't Mr. Hippopotamus ='(
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    I agree with Neonsands, it's kinda weird that King Maggot is the only one who would get leaked messages and there's a rule explaining that messages might get leaked. I feel like there's someone else who can get leaked messages too but they're afraid/unwilling/suspicious/unable to post them in-thread. Or it's a one-time deal and they're just waiting for the right time to use the ability.
    :/

Y'know, sometimes I feel like people skip right over my contributions.

Adding on to the point anyway: why would JJM put in a role that can spy on the mafia's communications when this is a mafia where there are NO COMMUNICATIONS. Like I said before, if KM's role is the only role that can receive our messages, then if he dies, the mafia now have free reign to talk without risk of leaking. Seems odd.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post

Adding on to the point anyway: why would JJM put in a role that can spy on the mafia's communications when this is a mafia where there are NO COMMUNICATIONS. Like I said before, if KM's role is the only role that can receive our messages, then if he dies, the mafia now have free reign to talk without risk of leaking. Seems odd.
    Wait, what....

if KM's role is the only role that can receive our messages
    the only role that can receive our messages
    our messages
    To whom you are actually referring by 'our'.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post

Wait, what....

if KM's role is the only role that can receive our messages
    the only role that can receive our messages
    our messages
    To whom you are actually referring by 'our'.
    Oh no, one typo and I'm insta-mafia.

Considering I also addressed "the mafia" in the same sentence, by your logic, that also makes me and anyone else who instantly distances themselves from the mafia instantly town.

People make mistakes. Deal with it.
    MORE CAPS

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

It might not be direct proof, but it would be something to keep in mind. We probably shouldn't directly lynch him over it though.

Maybe that was only me being paranoid. Nevermind then. (But that was a proof that someone does read your posts)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    Maybe that was only me being paranoid. Nevermind then. (But that was a proof that someone does read your posts)
    <3 Yaaaay.
    MORE CAPS

I'm gonna take a the risk here now. And I very much hope the mafia made their kill already.

Neonsands is Mafia. Deal with it.

Making that clear in case I happen to be killed this Night, and with me being role-blocked on Night 2... yeah.

Blog Entries

Uncle was engaged in a fierce battle.

With his pufferfish, he was blasting spells out left and right against the demons.

Tchang Zu, the Thunder Demon, was ripping out powerful bolts of lightning at him, which Uncle managed to just barely deflect. The bolts zoomed off and razed a nearby rock completely.

Soon the ground under Uncle started to shake and Dai Gui rose out of the ground. Uncle was sent flying and the pufferfish fell off his hand. Dai Gui instantly grabbed Uncle and forced him against the wall; the wall behind shattering by the force.

"It's useless, human. Now that the spells of the Immortals will not work against us anymore, we're unstoppable. Give up now and pledge allegiance to us and we just might spare your worthless lives."

Uncle sighed. "I was nearing the end of my life anyway. There's only so much an old man could do and I came here fully expecting I won't survive. I did what I had to do. But just know this, demon. We aren't defeated yet. This is only just the beginning..."

Dai Gui roared and gave the final blow.

Not quite far away, in a nearby town, everyone was running towards the town square. Even though it was still not yet dawn, the news spread like wildfire and everyone rushed there. They were horrified at what they saw...

A body was forced against the wall, burning furiously.

It was of a small girl's...

It is now Day 4.

New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast