#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.
#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- Poor Sportsmanship: It’s just a game and we’re here to have fun after all. ^^
- Revealing your Role PM: In any way possible. No screenshots, copy-pasting excerpts from it, hinting your ability etc-
- Faking a Role PM: Even though it may not be your “real” Role PM, it still counts under that rule.
- Character Claiming: NOT ALLOWED. However sharing of roles or role abilities is allowed. Discussing of which character a player is based on their role is allowed but you cannot claim yourself or confirm or deny someone else’s suspicion.
- Inactivity: Please notify me before hand (not right before) if you cannot play for a while, and I won’t replace you (you are still in the game however and can be lynched/killed). If you think you can’t remain active throughout the game…you might not want to sign up.
If you haven't posted in the thread at least once for three phases in a row, you will be regarded as inactive. If you’re lying low, just inform me you’re still there. However at least post once in a while in the thread to let the other players know you’re there. “Militant” lurking is not really encouraging.
- Posting after Death and giving out Info: If you die, go ahead and have your usual death post and maybe occasional joke posts but don’t reveal any critical information to other living players. That includes any sort of information at all.
- Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my permission.
#3. Rules regarding private conversations
This is a No Private Communications game. So no private conversations between players. At all.
#4. If you change your username, please say it in the thread.
#5. For voting, say "Vote: name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: name" and then vote for another player if you want to.
You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.
#6. About actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.
#7. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
I will update at 3 PM GMT.
And if I cannot update at the specified time, I’ll try to notify that in-thread and if I cannot do that, please understand that the phase is extended for a while.