Mafia: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia 2: The FoD & Larry Win. - Page 32

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia 2: The FoD & Larry Win.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia 2: Day 12 Silence... [27/12/11]

@Zenax, @Derier44, @Hadesiro, @Taiki, @Santa in Plain Sight, @Shiny Celebi

Just so there's no confusion like before, I'll end the phase in 3 hours.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Vote: Derier44

I for one think its very strange how he never posts here. Jade is amazing.

Savage Rain!

Unvote: Zenax. Vote: Derier44.

Blog Entries

@Croag, @Buoysel., @Shiny Celebi, @Paperhorse, @PichuBoy, @Santa, @Santa in Plain Sight, @Hadesiro, @Muk-a-matic, @Neonsands, @Hellion, @Plushie, @Hana ™, @Smasher 101, @Mijzelffan, @Aestivate, @TFSanta, @Connoisseur boy, @Mintaka, @CommanderPigg, @DrumBeats @bluesun, @Taiki, @shadow the hedgehog6, @Derier44, @mewstone, @Flame_, @Lord Ghirahim

Whomever was left had made their decision. They still had their suspicions but they lost many of the people who could confirm or deny them.

So finally, hoping beyond hope, they made their choice.

Unfortunately, they just didn't have the support to one up the Forces of Darkness...

That was it. As darkness spread over the evening sky, the Forces of Darkness attained their full power and the few remaining members of the Forces of Goodness were helpless.

They had tried their best.

Not only them, there was another person in their ranks. He was severely sad and angry that he couldn't fulfill his greatest desire. He only had one more of them to vanquish once and for all.

But it was not to be...

The Forces of Darkness rejoiced. They finally had their revenge for their imprisonment all those months ago. Even though they suffered casualties, through strategic skill and play, they had cornered the Forces of Goodness leaving them with no way to victory.

The remaining bearers of the Masks had done their duty and now taste victory.

Tarakudo smiled. It was a hard battle but they finally triumphed. Now no one could stop them...

That's that.

The Forces of Darkness and Larry Win!

Thanks for playing, everyone. ^^
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia 2: The Forces of Darkness & Larry Win.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

DSKJFHSKLDJFHLSKJDFHKJDF
    I KNEW IT!!!!

ME AND PAPERHORSE BOTH KNEWWWWWW.
    Especially since I tried to convert you one night, and it didn't work!!!

ARRRGGGGGHHH, soooo close ;____;

This was a really excellent game though, I LOVED the dynamics and the abilities and everything. It made things a lot more challenging and it definitely made us think differently than other mafia games. I wish I was here for the full ride, but as always, it was nice to hop in when I could XD

AIYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

"seasons change, people change"

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

@Taiki dude, why did you never contact me when I asked you to in the thread?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Aargh! Yeah I was independent. Yep. It is really hard to try to get 5 people killed, especially in a conversion based game like this, especially when you have to make other people believe you're innocent. I WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING, but I couldnt manage to get HiPS killed even though I knew he'd been converted. AARGH!

Blog Entries

Time to explain my death now. I figured the mafia would be able to win it from the beginning (Potentially 10 if all masks were used). The plan I had was made before I knew there was a kill too. As the cop I checked strong players until I found a mafia, Mintaka. I still wanted to use my plan even though it was really risky at this point. So I messages Mintaka, and threatened her to convert me. She responded by killing me X) Well played, mafia.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Aww yeah!

I was mafia from night one.

Good game all. It was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Awww cpigg and I tried so hard to win but we had a disadvantage from the beginning. I made the mistake thinking tarakudo was neonsands. I knew the conversion time of zenax was off but I thought I was being irrationally paranoid. Plus I didn't erect fast enough. Anyway I had a lot of fun, thanks for letting me play JJM!

EDIT: I MEANT REACT OKAY. AUTO CORRECT FAIL.
    DrumBeats, Pariah, Zenax and 13 others like this.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well good game and all.

Though I think that giving Tarakudo lynch immunity as long as there were remaining mafias was instant win for mafia

Byt the way. Hadesiro contacted Sourrcandy me on night 2 and told that he was the doctor. I should have asked him to rotect me that night I shoud have done that... But I didn't. Darn you mafia.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Here is a small QuickTopic used by CommanderPigg, Paperhorse and I: JCA Mafia 2 - QuickTopic free message board hosting
    And here is the vodka party Mafia QuickTopic: The Oni Hideout - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    DSKJFHSKLDJFHLSKJDFHKJDF
    I KNEW IT!!!!

ME AND PAPERHORSE BOTH KNEWWWWWW.
    Especially since I tried to convert you one night, and it didn't work!!!

ARRRGGGGGHHH, soooo close ;____;

This was a really excellent game though, I LOVED the dynamics and the abilities and everything. It made things a lot more challenging and it definitely made us think differently than other mafia games. I wish I was here for the full ride, but as always, it was nice to hop in when I could XD

AIYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    When you first PMed me about the conversion, I thought you would be Uncle so I decided to talk you into trying to convert me back, that way I wouldn't lose any more member. Not sure why I didn't kill you right away, I wouldn't have lost two other players if I did.

Oh, @J J M, can we see the remaining conversion PMs? I'm curious to see if the one I faked was close to the original even though I couldn't use it ;_;.
    Here it is for the curious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Taiki dude, why did you never contact me when I asked you to in the thread?
    I don't actually remember this happening or why I didn't.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Oh, wait...so Zenax wasn't lying when he said that Tara couldn't be lynched unless all the mafia were dead...That was when I first starting to suspect him since I wondered how he'd know that (I couldn't remember if that was in the intro post or not).

And @Zenax, I knew better than to try and convert you again :P. But I made the mistake of trying to convert HiPS, since apparently, he couldn't be converted back anyways Dx

"seasons change, people change"

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast