Mafia: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [April 4] - ENDGAME - Town win! - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 151
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [April 4] - ENDGAME - Town win!

  1. #31
    Beep beep, newbie here! Quaggington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Where 2 + 2 makes 5.
    Posts
    39

    Follow Quaggington on Tumblr

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    VOTE: Yatagarasu

    Completely disregarding the fact that Feral isn't participating is most definitely scummy. Either that, or a newbie mistake (which, of course, I wouldn't be surprised about). But I figure I'd better be safe than sorry.

  2. #32
    silence and sound MuddyMudkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    empty space
    Posts
    2,097
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Well, it's Day 1 so I assume it's RVS time right?

    Random.org says Four so...

    Vote: SwampertShoes
    the only funny thing I could come up with: cos you love Swampert, and I love Swampert (okay, Mudkip), and NO ONE TAKES MY SWAMPERT. NO ONEEEEEE
    lol jk xD
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

  3. #33
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaggington View Post
    VOTE: Yatagarasu

    Completely disregarding the fact that Feral isn't participating is most definitely scummy. Either that, or a newbie mistake (which, of course, I wouldn't be surprised about). But I figure I'd better be safe than sorry.
    Please for me to make a newbie mistake I would have to be new to mafias first.

  4. #34
    Sweet Kiss! SwampertShoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    @MuddyMudkip
    Aw no. D: I think we Mudkip lovers should be nice to each other! XD
    Samwin likes this.
    ~I'm here without you, baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you, baby
    And I dream about you all the time~

  5. #35
    Beep beep, newbie here! Quaggington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Where 2 + 2 makes 5.
    Posts
    39

    Follow Quaggington on Tumblr

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Please for me to make a newbie mistake I would have to be new to mafias first.
    How would I have any way of knowing whether or not you're new? Most of us here are (myself included), so it was just an assumption. Still, my point stands.

  6. #36
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Yes, I can sub for Min :)

  7. #37
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampertShoes View Post
    @MuddyMudkip
    Aw no. D: I think we Mudkip lovers should be nice to each other! XD
    Is this a confession of you two being mafia buddies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaggington View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Please for me to make a newbie mistake I would have to be new to mafias first.
    How would I have any way of knowing whether or not you're new? Most of us here are (myself included), so it was just an assumption. Still, my point stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    These two players have experience in playing mafia and will be participating. They will help in keeping the game on track and teaching you basic strategies for play. If you have any questions that are better addressed with non-players, please contact one of the people listed above.
    1. @Midorikawa;
    2. Mintaka Sunburn

  8. #38
    silence and sound MuddyMudkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    empty space
    Posts
    2,097
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampertShoes View Post
    @MuddyMudkip
    Aw no. D: I think we Mudkip lovers should be nice to each other! XD
    Is this a confession of you two being mafia buddies?
    Nah - I voted for her as a random vote as it was (still is?) random voting stage. That was how she reacted.
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

  9. #39
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    902
    Blog Entries
    25

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1


    @Sunburn; is subbing in for Mintaka. Confirm in-thread when you receive your role.

  10. #40
    The one and only! :3 Samwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,855
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Vote: Yatagarasu :)
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

    Arthur Conan Doyle



    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

  11. #41
    Sweet Kiss! SwampertShoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyMudkip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Is this a confession of you two being mafia buddies?
    Nah - I voted for her as a random vote as it was (still is?) random voting stage. That was how she reacted.
    ^This is correct, lol.
    ~I'm here without you, baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you, baby
    And I dream about you all the time~

  12. #42
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Confirming my role!

  13. #43
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom R View Post
    Vote: Yatagarasu :)
    Why exactly are you voting me especially given the circumstances this is a small game and mislynches can cost us yet you decide to place your vote on me giving me three. So reason?

  14. #44
    Soul Suckin' Jerk Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where It's At!
    Posts
    1,230
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom R View Post
    Vote: Yatagarasu :)
    Why exactly are you voting me especially given the circumstances this is a small game and mislynches can cost us yet you decide to place your vote on me giving me three. So reason?
    It's Day One: we want to lynch on Day One. Of course there will be mislynches, it's a part of the game. Unless there's a reason why we shouldn't vote you?

  15. #45
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 19] - DAY 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom R View Post
    Vote: Yatagarasu :)
    Why exactly are you voting me especially given the circumstances this is a small game and mislynches can cost us yet you decide to place your vote on me giving me three. So reason?
    It's Day One: we want to lynch on Day One. Of course there will be mislynches, it's a part of the game. Unless there's a reason why we shouldn't vote you?
    1) I'm town
    2) Mislynches in small games can vastly hurt the town so lynching without real evidence is harmful
    3) I'm one of the mentor players so don't you think it would be counter productive to those whose first mafia this is to lose someone with a decent amount of experience that is very active
    4) Day one is better to have a no lynch than a mislynch unless there is good evidence to suggest someone is mafia which is very very rare. Therefore its better to end with tied votes or with votes towards no lynch

    UNVOTE: Feralize
    VOTE: No Lynch


    To make my point. ^


    @Phantom R; @Quaggington; @Pokemaster97; Do any of you have any reason to vote me other than a joke vote, otherwise as I said it would be counter productive to lynch me without evidence
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 20th March 2013 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Dang enter don't work right

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •