If you're unfamiliar with the Indo-European Language family, take a look:
The Indo-European languages lived in harmony. But one day they began to notice that the lingual supremacists were on the offense. The lingual supremacists are a group of languages set on eliminating all other languages. They are the cause of language extinction. The Indo-European languages had thought that the lingual supremacists had been dealt with, but there appeared to be a resurgence. Now a fight for language survival has began, and no language is safe.
1. Activity is imperative in a mafia game. Being inactive for two phases will result in a warning. Being inactive for three phases will result in a substitution. Activity is defined as posting in any approved medium of communication related to the game.
2. You cannot share your role PM. This will result in a mod kill.
3. All forms of claiming are allowed. Be careful, though. You can never know who's your enemy.
4. Playing against your win condition is unacceptable and will result in a warning and/or substitution.
5. Keep it civil.
7. PMs are allowed, but make sure to include me in your discussions. Skype chats and unauthorized Quicktopics are not allowed.
8. The phase will end at 11:00 PM UTC -5 unless otherwise noted. The phase update will likely appear later, but anything posted after the official phase end will not be considered valid.
9. I reserve the right to change the rules at any time. You will be notified if a rule change has been made.
To show that you have read the rules, please write, "Shinobu is mad genius" in you sign up post. You will not be added to the player list until this has been posted.
7. @Dark Blueberry
13. @Booster Gold
21. @Neon Borealis