Mafia: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Done: Raimon Wins!) [10/12/11] - Page 2

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Done: Raimon Wins!) [10/12/11]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Now Taking Sign-Ups) [9/17/11]

Quote Originally Posted by Derpeh Hoovez View Post
    OMG Inazuma Eleven mafia? I am in. So in. *really glad she didn't miss this*
    Glad to see you're back <3
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Default Re: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Now Taking Sign-Ups) [9/17/11]

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    Glad to see you're back <3
    I've recently broken my hiatus to check on the Inazuma Fan club. I checked TWR to see if anyone would be interested in an Inazuma Eleven mafia (I got the idea one night) when I saw this thread. And I was like "What. The. Firetruck." Needless to say, I immediately joined. *big I11 fan*

I'm excited to see how this will turn out, since I kinda have an advantage here knowing lots about the anime it's based on.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

In plz

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've recently broken my hiatus to check on the Inazuma Fan club. I checked TWR to see if anyone would be interested in an Inazuma Eleven mafia (I got the idea one night) when I saw this thread. And I was like "What. The. Firetruck." Needless to say, I immediately joined. *big I11 fan*

I'm excited to see how this will turn out, since I kinda have an advantage here knowing lots about the anime it's based on.
    Yeah. I decided to do it after watching the entire show. I might do a few more with the next seasons, even maybe branching into Go. I don't want to make them huge, though. I was testing the fan base here to see if the next ones could be bigger. Seems most people in the War Room aren't huge fans of the series :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Yeah. I decided to do it after watching the entire show. I might do a few more with the next seasons, even maybe branching into Go. I don't want to make them huge, though. I was testing the fan base here to see if the next ones could be bigger. Seems most people in the War Room aren't huge fans of the series :P
    Sorry, I've already claimed the Aliea Season. Ushishishi... *runs away from Kogure who's trying to kill me for stealing his evil laugh* But if you ever host a FFI mafia/other I11 mafia, send me a VM/PM and I'll definitely join.

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

Sorry, I've already claimed the Aliea Season. Ushishishi... *runs away from Kogure who's trying to kill me for stealing his evil laugh* But if you ever host a FFI mafia/other I11 mafia, send me a VM/PM and I'll definitely join.
    Yours will probably a lot more thought driven than mine. I made mine pretty basic to start out :P I definitely want the FFI arc, though. Tobitaka is probably my favorite character.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Yours will probably a lot more thought driven than mine. I made mine pretty basic to start out :P I definitely want the FFI arc, though. Tobitaka is probably my favorite character.
    The Aliea's Attack mafia will be more like the anime than this one. I wanted to host Aliea's Attack because my fave charrie was introduced in Season Two (Touko FTW!). And if you want to host FFI Mafia, you better claim it in the Host thread~

Blog Entries

I know of someone,@Fubuki, who also seems to be a fan of the show xD
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

I'm in
    "She prefers the company of poison apples he prefers the company of nothing at all"
    Without a Face

Poison Apples by Mewstone

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/poison-apples-124893/#post3712913

all hail shadow shadow the hedgehog6's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i'm in as well
    c
    credict to blue dragon for the sig

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

I'M SO IN.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mewstone View Post
    I'm in
    Quote Originally Posted by dark fawful View Post
    i'm in as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Fubuki View Post
    I'M SO IN.
    All are accepted. We can start as soon as we get one more person =D

Blog Entries

Well, hopefully someone in my I11 fanclub will read the ad I put in there and join this game. The sooner the better~!

Also, inb4 Kidou is a miller since he was once on Teikoku's side.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Also, word of warning, I don't get a notification for Pichu Boy. It has to be @-Pichü Boy-, unfortunately xD

Just in case you were planning on mentioning everyone.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Pichü Boy- View Post
    Also, word of warning, I don't get a notification for Pichu Boy. It has to be @-Pichü Boy-, unfortunately xD

Just in case you were planning on mentioning everyone.
    I'll make sure you get it =P

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast