Mafia: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Done: Raimon Wins!) [10/12/11] - Page 12

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Done: Raimon Wins!) [10/12/11]

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Day 2: I'll call it; Shadow Blitz) [9/27

Anyone want to vote?

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Day 2: I'll call it; Shadow Blitz) [9/27

Vote: @Aura Sphere

For just jumping on a bandwagon Sourcandy started, even though my reasons were very well stated before.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

I'm not sure that's grounds to vote for someone. :/
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

We don't really have another lead.

Blog Entries

Phase change in at most ten minutes. Time for any last minute votes, I'll pay attention.

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by TFSpock View Post
    I'm not sure that's grounds to vote for someone. :/
    I don't see you offering anything of substance.

Anywho.

Vote: Zenax

Yeah. Sourcandy being town isn't helping you. Two. I like how you're all "random votes don't mean anything" yet you use that excuse for voting earlier on the first Day.

So there. Have at it.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Phase Change Time:

The players all circled up again, slowly becoming more and more edgy. They all weren't entirely sure of what to do. The first day was exciting, but now the gravity of their situation was setting in.

For a good long while, they all stared at the ball of light in the center of the circle. They weren't entirely sure what to do with it. They all just exchanged glances, keeping silent.

Finally, one of the group stood up and confronted one of the players.

"You've been giving off a suspicious vibe, I'm fairly certain you are part of New Teikoku."

Nobody questioned it. They all just watched as the player came closer and closer to the ball, when suddenly a loud voice spoke out.

"No! You can't do that!"

The voice rang true and stopped the player in his tracks. The group watched as the player quickly ran in front, and kicked the ball off into the circle. The group was so stunned, they didn't have time to react. The ball of light collided with one of the players who had been whispering, and it was about to light up his face, however it merely hit him and bounced off. The ball slowly faded into the distance.

NOBODY WAS LYNCHED

"Oh, well what now?"

"Another break?"

"I suppose so."

It is now Night 2. Commence Night Actions!

@Flame_ @Netto Azure @MuddyMudkip @DrumBeats @Zenax @Pseudonym @TFSpock @-Pichü Boy- @Derpeh Hoovez @Derrier44 @dark fawful @Fubuki @Aura Sphere @Parmalee

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Night 2: Sagittarius) [9/27/11]

Ugh...school; sorry I missed yester"day".
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Parmalee View Post
    Yeah. Sourcandy being town isn't helping you.
    It was a classical case of Town vs Town on Day 1.

Two. I like how you're all "random votes don't mean anything" yet you use that excuse for voting earlier on the first Day.
    If you're referencing to the votes against mewstone and TFSpock, I didn't try to lynch them. I wouldn't have removed them, otherwise, so they really didn't mean anything. If you're referencing to Sourcandy, I was just defending myself.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

I'm gonna assume there was a reason for ending the day early...? Because that seems a bit unfair otherwise.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Default Re: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Night 2: Sagittarius) [9/27/11]

@Zenax - I was referencing the votes against mewstone and TFSpock.

Besides, it's bad timing otherwise unless this action involved nullified everything. AND I MEAN EVERYTHING.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Pichü Boy- View Post
    I'm gonna assume there was a reason for ending the day early...? Because that seems a bit unfair otherwise.
    It wasn't that early. And I just wanted to get back on a regular schedule. I'd prefer not to have to update at midnight every night, especially with SATs this weekend.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Oh, derp, I counted it from my post. 2 hours isn't so bad, then xD
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Inazuma Eleven Mafia: Football Frontier (Night 1: Goodnight Pegasus) [9/25/11]

My inbox is open and I'm willing to make alliances. Just getting that out~
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast