Mafia: House, M.D. - 3/13/13- 'Tis Endgame- Mafia won! - Page 9

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: House, M.D. - 3/13/13- 'Tis Endgame- Mafia won!

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

Default Re: House, M.D. - 3/7/13- 'Tis Day Two

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I figured a vote for crappy reasoning would stir some conversation. Worked didn't it :)
    Mido knows how to stir up the doodoo. :3
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I don't know if we should lynch Booster Gold. Anyone of us could be mafia, but with such few people here, one mislynch could cost us huge.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

We only have on mislynch assuming all mafia nightkills go through

Blog Entries

Unvote: Pokemaster97
    Vote: HumanDawn

That entire post you wrote pretty much defending Pokemaster has made me very suspicious. Booster doesn't get the same defence? Yes, he has posted less but throughout a whole 7 pages we haven't learnt anything about anyone. So regardless of the post count, we've gained pretty much the same insight into each of their roles, none the less. Unless you have some kind of common interest with Pokemaster, why are you so keen to defend him over BoosterGold.

@Pokemaster97 Yes, we want to lynch someone and voting for yourself would be stupid, but BoosterGold is your partner, if you believe him to be innocent, why aren't you sticking up for him. The thread is opened to being challenged, after all, we wanna lynch but we wanna lynch the right person. If he hasn't posted in your QT or you think he is mafia, speak up. Give us some details. Tell us how you perceive his behaviour. You just seem happy to get the blame away from yourself, and Human seems oddly very passionate about defending you.

Possible mafia: HumanDawn, Pokemaster97

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

OK, I get your concern. My bad and I'll be here more often

I currently have my suspicion on pokemaster97, but as of right now there suspicions.

Blog Entries

@Booster Gold If you have suspicions, share them. You don't have to go into detail if it's concerning QT chats.

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

Unvote:BoosterGold

I kind of got caught up in the moment and forgot that Booster Gold is my partner :p He hasn't posted at all in the partner QT, so I have had virtually no communication with him at all. Voting for people usually tends to get people to talk though, I personally don't think Booster is scum, but I wanted a point of view from him, and maybe the pressure is what would make him comment.

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Only reason I haven't posted in the qt is because you hadn't posted. xD

But on another note we can't afford a no lynch, so something needs to happen.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Unvote: Pokemaster97
    Vote: HumanDawn

That entire post you wrote pretty much defending Pokemaster has made me very suspicious. Booster doesn't get the same defence? Yes, he has posted less but throughout a whole 7 pages we haven't learnt anything about anyone. So regardless of the post count, we've gained pretty much the same insight into each of their roles, none the less. Unless you have some kind of common interest with Pokemaster, why are you so keen to defend him over BoosterGold.
    I understand your train of though and I cannot say it doesn't have some good points in it. However me and Human have been talking on Skype and QT from the start of the game on our every action. Only 1 or 2 of our posts have been posted here without us first discussing it. (He is currently asleep btw.) So I just wanna say that we have had a theory why Booster could be Mafia but it was mostly taken down by Midorikawa at the same time Human edited his post to add the vote. So by the time we realized our theory was wrong Human had already posted the vote. (I was also about to but I noticed Midos post first.) So if Human had removed his vote immediately it would have looked suspicious and also we wanted to hear some opinions. I can post the conversation from Skype if you guys want to and if we are allowed to do so... @Paperhorse; or @Master Mew;

Also @CrackFox; when you mention someone make sure you add ; at the end of the name or else it doesn't work. ^^

Edit:
    OK, since I can quote from Skype here it is. I have cut off 2 parts that is irrelevant.

That should do...
    Last edited by m0ckingbird20; 9th March 2013 at 09:08 PM.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

You may quote skype conversations.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Shinobu; Can we hear thoughts from you as well? I mean, you're basically the tree stump, and you don't get targeted or lynched, so any ideas from you will be really appreciated.

Blog Entries

Also @CrackFox; when you mention someone make sure you add ; at the end of the name or else it doesn't work. ^^
    I know, but the rules say not to spam the mention button, so I haven't been.

I understand what you're saying. Please do post the Skype chat logs. I will say that Human is a good manipulator.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    I know, but the rules say not to spam the mention button, so I haven't been.

I understand what you're saying. Please do post the Skype chat logs. I will say that Human is a good manipulator.
    Too late... anyway I do not trust my partner completely but I cannot ignore him either and since I don't have any proof against him I am not willing to lynch him.

Blog Entries

I fully understand. I'm not asking you to go along with it. If I get lynched tonight, it will say a lot. I don't really care if I die at this point, I just want the scum to be weeded out, one way or another.

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Shinobu; Can we hear thoughts from you as well? I mean, you're basically the tree stump, and you don't get targeted or lynched, so any ideas from you will be really appreciated.
    I've been a little busy, but I'm getting back fully into the game now. I need to do some more sleuthing before I state my thoughts.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast