1. Treat the "Mechanics" section as an extension of these rules - only engage in outside communications with players you are allowed to communicate with per the mechanics of the game.
2. Be a good sport. This is a very broad rule, but we will be enforcing it very strictly. Use your best judgment and remember not to let any in-game altercations become personal.
3. If you sign up to play the game, play the game. After 48 hours of inactivity a player will be prodded in-thread (with a "mention"), at which point they have 24 hours to post or be replaced if a replacement is available. This will be enforced at our discretion.
4. Don't abuse the "mention" function of the forums. This is a new one, I know, but we as Hosts do not intend to even use mentions in the Phase updates as it is the player's job to follow the game. We will only be using mentions to prod inactive players, and as such, we would prefer that the players avoid using them at all. Note: The "quote" function also gives the targeted user a notification to check the thread, this should suffice to get someone's attention.
5. Do not quote all or part of your Role PM, or any part of any game-related PM you receive from the Hosts.
6. Include the Hosts in any outside communication you partake in that is directly related to this game - acceptable forms of communication are: Private Messages, QuickTopic, and Skype.
7. If you quote an out-of-thread communication in this game, in any form for any reason, it will be treated as an in-game interaction. This means we will need to have received a copy of the dialogue at the time it took place.
8. If you have any questions, please ask! Preferably in-thread, if we've been unclear about something you probably aren't the only player who's wondering about it.
9. If you have read and understood these rules, demonstrate this by following them.