1. About Claiming
a. Name-claiming is banned. This will get you modkilled.
b. No mass-claiming. Period. You are allowed to accumulate claims over time; however, no one is allowed to ask everyone to claim to them.
c. Fake-claiming and role-claiming are a-okay.
2. About Screenshots
a. You may not share any screenshots of your role-PM. This will get you modkilled.
b. You may share any PM you send or are sent throughout the game, including PMs by me.
c. You may fake screenshots if you're dedicated enough to do so, but no fake role-PMs.
3. Be civil to your fellow players. Excessive rudeness/flaming will result in a sub-out.
4. In order to sign up, please include what your Pesterchum handle would be somewhere in your post. A Pesterchum handle consists of two words, the first lowercase, the second capitalized, such as gallowsCalibrator, gelatinousVelocirtaptors, or turntechGodhead.
5. No dead-talking. You are still allowed one post after death.
6. Don't play against your win condition. You may be modkilled for this.
7. Include me in the recipients of all PMs sent about this game, and notify me of any QTs you may make. Any other outside communication is fine, as long as you provide me with a brief summary of the information you exchanged, ie claims or whatnot.
8. EDT will be used for this game. Updates will be posted by me at 9:00 pm nightly. If they are not, then the phase will be extended for 24 hours.
9. Post all unvotes and votes in bold. ie Vote: VeloJello or Unvote: VeloJello.
10. Notify me of any username changes, please.
11. If you have not posted in-thread, in a QT, or PM'd me for two phases, you will be warned at the turn of the phase. If you do not respond by the end of that phase, you will be subbed out.
12. Feel free to ask me any questions about these rules - which I reserve the right to change at any time. >:]