Mafia: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 4/13 - Endgame: Agents of Derse win! - Page 11

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 4/13 - Endgame: Agents of Derse win!

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/10/13 - ACT 2: Savior of the Dreaming Dead.

@Akuraito; And why, exactly, is it so damn important that Human be protected?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/10/13 - ACT 2: Savior of the Dreaming Dead.

Zima didn't claim to me.

Why she lied baffles me, but I see it as a move scum would do.

I wouldn't mind lynching her in the Day Phase.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Zima didn't claim to me.

You are the one who's being a liar. Check your inbox. I know exactly how to prove that I sent you a PM yesterday without revealing the content of it. But you know what, since the mafia already knows what I am, it probably wouldn't hurt to take a regular screencap.

EDIT:

Last edited by Zeems; 12th March 2013 at 06:07 AM.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Zima didn't claim to me.

You are the one who's being a liar. Check your inbox. I know exactly how to prove that I sent you a PM yesterday without revealing the content of it. But you know what, since the mafia already knows what I am, it probably wouldn't hurt to take a regular screencap.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
    @Akuraito; And why, exactly, is it so damn important that Human be protected?
    And why are you assuming that it's Human that I want to be protected? I was saying that it's scummy how Zima seems so desperate to get doctor protection without good reason.

And just saying, I don't understand why Human would lie about not getting Zima's claim when it was so easily proven that he was lying?? But whatever, the screenshots look genuine to me. i've gotten away with fakeclaiming backup cop before though so idk how trusted Zima should be on that;; but i mean if human flips mafia, then she must be town?? w/e, ignore this (someone's probably seen it already, so no reason to remove it)

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Zima didn't claim to me.

EDIT:

Hee hee. Hoo hoo. The Aimless Renegade knew exactly which laws were being broken.

The punishment, as always, is death.

Nightactions may be submitted to Phoenicks and I until 11 PM tonight, in 14.5 hours.

THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO REVIEW THE RULES.
    Last edited by hurristat; 12th March 2013 at 07:31 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    And just saying, I don't understand why Human would lie about not getting Zima's claim when it was so easily proven that he was lying?? But whatever, the screenshots look genuine to me. i've gotten away with fakeclaiming backup cop before though so idk how trusted Zima should be on that;; but i mean if human flips mafia, then she must be town?? w/e, ignore this (someone's probably seen it already, so no reason to remove it)
    I didn't lie.

I really didn't get her claim. She's(or should I say, "She was" now) on my Ignore List. I didn't know that you couldn't receive PMs from those on your Ignore List. I've removed her now and I still don't have the message.

Sucks she got modkilled. She could have just posted what she said instead of screenshotting it.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I didn't lie.

I really didn't get her claim. She's(or should I say, "She was" now) on my Ignore List. I didn't know that you couldn't receive PMs from those on your Ignore List. I've removed her now and I still don't have the message.

Sucks she got modkilled. She could have just posted what she said instead of screenshotting it.
    I still had PMs from her from when before she was on mine, though (since she is now). While I guess that the ignore list thing is plausible, they still showed up for me, and I just needed to confirm that I wanted to see the message in my inbox, if that makes sense.

Blog Entries

I didn't lie.

I still had PMs from her from when before she was on mine, though (since she is now). While I guess that the ignore list thing is plausible, they still showed up for me, and I just needed to confirm that I wanted to see the message in my inbox, if that makes sense.
    I didn't have anywhere be requested to confirm that I wanted to see the message in my inbox.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/11/13 - INTERMISSION 2: A letter, lost.

Oh whaaaaat. That was super reckless. I cannot believe that just happened.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 12th March 2013 at 10:33 AM.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Oh my god. Despite the fact that she posted screenshots when it wasn't allowed, but why on earth didn't she block out her role at least? If she was worried about leaking that info to Human who "may potentially be mafia" then it's certainly no help showing the role to the entire town when she wasn't even under any votes...

... also you never out in thread for someone to protect you whilst the mafia don't know your role, because it only indicates that you have a power role aka really important role aka never mention that in thread!

... that aside, @HumanDawn; please answer my question.

Blog Entries

The doctor could very well still get bumped off because of this little stunt, though. "Hm, someone claimed doctor to HumanDawn? Let's go through the thread and use common glubbing sense to figure out who he's been in contact with and seems to trust him enough to claim to him."

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Human, if you now have a JOAT and a doctor claim - do you know who the doctor protected? Because if it wasn't you, then the person they targeted just very might as well have been the mafia kill target.
    The Doctor said they protected me Night 1. As there have been no counter claims, I'm willing to trust them. They asked for my claim, and in just 3 seconds I proved it.

FoS: HumanDawn

If you're town (still a pretty big "if"),
    You have yet to explain why it's a big if.

you are being extremely reckless by expecting people to claim to you and then revealing those claims in public.
    Well, I do expect certain people to claim to me. I only revealed one claim, a power role that is pretty much in every Mafia game.

You're not only endangering yourself,
    Well, the Mafia would target somebody who has a lot of claims, and it's a risk I'll have to take.

but also the people who claimed to you.

You also have yet to provide proof of your protection from the JOAT (though looking back at the thread you initially said it was from the doctor), provide an answer to Froakie's question even though I saw you looking at the thread after she posted it, or respond to my invitation to contact me privately about your suspicions about me.
    The uncounterclaimed Doctor claimed to me and told me they protected me Night One now. There have been no counter claims. Are you now expecting proof that the Doctor claimed to me? No Doctor has counterclaimed, and I think they'd have said something by now. Plus it's a big risk for me to lie about having received a Doctor claim. I never initially said such a thing. I said that I got doctor protection, not that a Doctor had protected me. There's a distinction.

How could I have proven myself? I'm pretty sure I went to sleep at around 2:30AM, so I couldn't have seen it. I asked you a couple of questions myself and you didn't answer them. What invitation?

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

So to get this straight, the JOAT and the Doctor have both claimed to you and both provided protection on you?

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Wait, you said the JOAT protected you, and now you're saying the Doctor protected you? Which one was it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    So to get this straight, the JOAT and the Doctor have both claimed to you and both provided protection on you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepeta Leijon View Post
    Wait, you said the JOAT protected you, and now you're saying the Doctor protected you? Which one was it?
    There was no JOAT in the first place.

The Doctor lied about being a JOAT with a 1x doc protection to be extra cautious. I then proved my power role instantly, and they then told me the whole truth.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast