Cancelled: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [15-4-2013] Day 2 - Dulled Claws - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [15-4-2013] Day 2 - Dulled Claws

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [12-4-2013] Day 1 - That One Random Phase

Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    Vote: Setra

for being number 1 on the list.
    Why Setra? Don't you usually vote the host?
    V
    Quote Originally Posted by DA RULES
    (Please note that if you actually vote me, it will be counted as a vote for yourself.)
    unvote: Setra
    vote: Yatagarasu

For forgetting a rule

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [12-4-2013] Day 1 - That One Random Phase

Vote: Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu got caught not paying attention to the rules, and the day phase won't end unless we reach majority. I see no other reason to vote anyone else right now.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Callisto; @Spectrum Achromatic; And you two think random lynching is the best way? Day phases don't end until we reach a majority and therefore should be used wisely, otherwise we get nothing out of the nightkills. Tell me you two why so quick for a lynch?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Yatagarasu; You asked me why I wasn't voting for the host, when it was said in the rules that if I do vote the host, it would be counted as voting for myself. It's only Day 1, and perhaps a little too early to have forgotten any rules.

Blog Entries

@Yatagarasu; You asked me why I wasn't voting for the host, when it was said in the rules that if I do vote the host, it would be counted as voting for myself. It's only Day 1, and perhaps a little too early to have forgotten any rules.
    A rule that isn't common, that is my first time seeing is easy to forget when I signed up a while ago. You're grasping at straws if you're using that to justify a lynch

Blog Entries

guys, I don't see forgetting a rule deserves death penalty. but whatever.

I see we need majority to get somewhere right? well, I'm going to vote Chronos

your connection between forgetting the rules and reaching majority is plain bs. You could have really come with a better excuse my dear
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    A rule that isn't common, that is my first time seeing is easy to forget when I signed up a while ago. You're grasping at straws if you're using that to justify a lynch
    We need something to justify a lynch - it's random voting phase anyways

*points to the phase title*

Blog Entries

Doesn't mean that we have to random lynch. She did that because RVS is usually what day one is though that shouldn't happen when it takes majority to lynch

Blog Entries

candy has a point so vote Chronos but Spectrum Achromatic is also kinda iffy.
    Gone

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Foulcandy View Post

your connection between forgetting the rules and reaching majority is plain bs. You could have really come with a better excuse my dear
    And you think randomly voting different people is going to help us reach majority? It's not BS. It's called getting people to talk. We can't use outside private communications, so in-thread is the only way to stay active. It's obviously working, so I don't see what your problem is with what I did, "my dear."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Foulcandy View Post

And you think randomly voting different people is going to help us reach majority? It's not BS. It's called getting people to talk. We can't use outside private communications, so in-thread is the only way to stay active. It's obviously working, so I don't see what your problem is with what I did, "my dear."
    I'm not randomly voting people, my dear. I voted you based on your flawed logic.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Vote Count:

Spectrum Achromatic - I (Booster Gold)
    Yatagarasu - II (Spectrum Achromatic, Chronos)
    Chronos - II (Foulcandy, mariowie)

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Vote: Chronos

You just seemed overly eager to vote out Midori. And with the way this game is set up, we really need to be careful with our votes.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Are you serious guys? I haven't played a mafia game in a long time so I might be rusty, but voting someone because they "broke a rule"? I'm not sure, but I think she was just joking. It's not like she said: "You should vote the host.", she said: "Don't you normally vote the host?". If she wasn't joking though and actually wanted to coax you into voting the host (because it would count for himself), then that's probably grounds to lynch her. I really don't know though. I'll just hold my vote until something interesting happens. It's the first day though so it just matters on your philosophy on how mafia games should be played. I used to be for first day lynch, but I've kind of changed. I was going to vote someone random, but not only does it cast unnecessary suspicion, but you have a chance of lynching a very important role (like the doctor, that actually happened to us before on the first day in Kirby Mafia, well I'm not completely sure if it was Kirby Mafia, but moving on). I'm probably going to vote no lynch later on, but I'd like to see the responses to my post first. I have to refresh to mafia games considering my hiatus from the forums, because I'm probably forgetting a really good point here. Please excuse me if I sound really stupid right now. I'm just stating what I currently believe. I guess we can have a friendly debate or something talking about first day lynches or something to finally decide which one is better, but I'm not certain that that we'll get to a real conclusion. As I said before, I'll vote later, but I'm not sure if there is a point. It might just hold back the results we aspire to see after the night phase when we see who dies. For now though, no vote.

Blog Entries

@Foulcandy; @mariowie; What makes Chronos a better target than Spectrum when she did the same thing as him?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast