1. Revealing your role PM in any way is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to screencaps or quoting it, even partially. You may name and role claim, however.
1.1. In that vein, screencaps of every kind are also forbidden.
2. Keep a pleasant attitude throughout the game. Debates can get heated but remember to attack the idea, not the user.
3. Try to stay active. If I see no activity from you for three phases, I will prod you once, after which you will have one phase to pick up the activity. If you go another three phases without posting afterward, you will be subbed out without warning.
3.1. A good minimum of activity to keep is having more posts in the thread than I do.
3.2. Communications outside this thread do not count toward your activity.
4. Forward every conversations you have with other players to me. That includes private messages, QuickTopics and IM chat logs. If you use Skype, add me to the room instead of forwarding me the log. My username is theamazingzenax
5. Be sure to bold your votes and unvote.
5.1. On that note, do not edit out your votes.
6. Each phases will last approximately 24 hours. I’m planning on updating the game at 8:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary depending on my schedule. I will do my best to notify you ahead of time if I can’t update the game in time for one reason or another.
7. Please notify me of name changes to prevent confusion.
8. Once you are dead, you are allowed only one non-informative post. Additional posts will be deleted.
8.1. Liking game-related posts after your death is also forbidden.
9. Always play to fulfil your winning condition.
10. Action results will be sent at the end of the phases.
11. I reserve the right to modify, add or remove rules during the game.
Failure to comply might result in forced substitution, modkill, warnings or infractions, and in extreme cases banning from future games.
mention your favorite movie in your ”in” post to show that you have read these rules carefully.