Mafia: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame] - Page 41

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame]

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 10 - The New Rambo (15/08/12)

I do agree that her warning us she's the bomb if she actually IS the bomb is a pretty risky idea. Not one that I think most players, especially not America, would make. So yeah, probably not a bomb (still assuming lynch resistant), certainly not lynch proof (that'd be a horribly broken mafia role), and possibly a bluff.

All I can say from that is that she's most certainly mafia (going from what Exor says) and that she's most likely going to be lynchable.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I'm honestly completely astonished that none of you pegged me as mafia once I survived to see day 3, seeing as how killing me off early seems to be the mafia's favorite pasttime in every game I'm town.

Mafia - don't you dare screw the pooch now. We can still win.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

I knew she was mafia. ._. I wasn't expecting to die, though.

Also... dat hidden ability LOL.

Blog Entries

Vote:America*

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Voting locked, update pending.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Havendale Mafia 3 - Night 10 - Locked Siege (16/08/12)

Words of Richard Aaryan's heroism had reached everyone's ears. Many men and women decided to follow his example and take matter in their own hands; he was close to a celebrity in Havendale. All were impressed by the courage he had to risk his life to inflict such a blow against their enemy. All day long, the building where one of the suspected member of the organization was taken under assault by all these wannabe vigilantes. The skyscraper became a fortress and gunshots were heard throughout both night and day. There were heavy casualties on both sides, but in the end no one of importance was killed.

It is now Night 10.

This phase should end on August 17th at 9:00 PM, Eastern Time.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Night 10 - Locked Siege (16/08/12)

Goddamnitt.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Oh look at that :)

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

... you weren't bluffing? You actually told us that... wow. That was... risky. But okay then... Is it like some kind of vote immunity or something? Vote resistance? One-time lynch save?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Going to assume it's a 1-shot lynch immunity.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

The phase update will be a few hours later today.

Blog Entries

@Joltik, @FinalArcadia, @Gotpika, @DrumBeats, @America*, @Ryuutakeshi

Zenax is currently having problems accessing this forum with his computer or something, so it might be a little bit, k? No rushies.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame]

Keith Evans followed the woman he was tasked on protecting, ready to intervene in case of danger. He was only a few feet behind her, yet she hadn't heard or noticed him. For safety measure, it was better if she wasn't aware of his presence. It wasn't such a hard task to do, as the night added an excellent cover to the various hiding spots in the street; behind a mailbox, parked cars, small alleys, even trash bins. Today was the first day of winter, and finally snow was falling from the sky.

Once he saw his target turn a corner, he sprinted on a short distance to catch up with her but was tackled to the ground by a man in a classy suit who was hiding between two close cars. The man, Neil Feehans by his name, tried to place his hands around Keith's neck, but he knew how to get out of that situation. He inserted his arms between the man's and flicked them to the side, leaving Neil temporarily defenseless. This was just the opportunity he needed to send the man a strong punch powered by the brass knuckles he was wearing, sending him aside in the arms of Morpheus. Keith got back on his feet with a thought in his mind. "It's a trap. She joined them."

At that moment, he felt a soaring pain in the back of his knee and fell on the ground. He rolled around and noticed Neil's partner: a strongman named Javier. He was holding a crowbar and had all the intentions to use it. Before he could send another blow, however, Keith spun around and sent a kick in Javier's legs, sending him to the ground. He tried to get up and jump on Javier put the pain in his leg made him trip and fall. The strongman greeted his fall with a kick to the face along the way. Keith tried to get up once again, but Javier was faster; he flung his crowbar around and hit Keith on the head. Before he could do anything else, he was already on him and beating him savagely with it. There was nothing he could do to defend himself.

The woman Keith was following, Nelly Young, had arrived at destination. Countless times her target had moved around and escaped their grasp, but this was now over. They had found her at last, hiding in a cute little apartment close to their headquarter. At least, before Richard Aaryan smoked them out.

She picked the lock in a matter of seconds and loudly opened the door. The hallway was empty. Nelly searched the living room on her left and the adjacent kitchen, but didn't find anything. She had to be upstairs. Nelly ran them up and arrived in front of a door, which she kicked wide open. The woman who was sleeping screamed in surprise but calmed down before she could reach her bed. She was focusing on the stranger who was standing in her room. Nelly felt shivers as the woman closed her eyes and felt a faint presence enter her mind.

"You are not a bad person..." she mumbled. "Why are you with them?" Nelly opened her mouth to tell her to shut up and leave her mind alone, but the woman in the bed, Evelyn Petroza, interrupted her. "You are... you were searching for someone but learned recently that they passed away. A sister." Evelyn opened her eyes. She was staring at the woman dressed like a guerrilla fighter, who looked in shock.

Evelyn kept on talking, as if she was oblivious to the danger. "You know, I have lost someone, too. My father died in this town nineteen years ago, before I was even born. A woman who looked a lot like you broke into his house late at night and shot him in cold blood," she said before pausing for a few seconds to see how Nelly would react. "Her name was Mila Young."

The mention of her name had the effect of a bucket of cold water dropped on her head. Nelly approached the bed and knelt down beside it. She was fighting the tears forming into her eyes. "I... I am sorry," she simply said. Evelyn didn't react, knowing what would come next. Nelly grabbed the gun on her belt and knocked her unconscious with it. "I am sorry."

She grabbed an odd-looking grenade on her belt and dropped it on the bed after having removed the pin. She quickly ran out the house and took cover behind the white van that was here to pick her up. Soon enough, the upper window of the house exploded, letting huge flames come out.

The explosion was far away in the town but loud enough for Kate Lemay to bolt wide awake. She looked out by the window and saw the fire in the distance. Zahara, who was sleeping at her side, didn't wake up; she was a very heavy sleeper. Kate shook her up. "Za, wake up." No answer. She picked the half-empty glass of water on her night table and emptied it on her face. She finally opened her eyes in surprise.

"We have to go," Kate told her. "They're on the move. Go grab the rifles, I'll get the backpacks." Zahara nodded. In a matter of minutes, both were dressed up and ready to run. Kate grabbed her cellphone and made a short call, then sprinted with her lover toward the edge of the small forest behind her house. They followed the small sentry they had prepared a few days ago and shortly after arrived in an open space. Up in the air, they could hear the sound of an helicopter. Soon enough, it landed and the two lovers climbed in. The pilot turned around to greet them; Jeremy Crawford, the one who had killed his brothers. Kate and Zahara were aware of this, but they still needed his help to escape. Jeremy flew the helicopter up and started heading toward the mountains. "I have found civilization far to the east," he mentioned. "I can drop you two there."

Kate and Zahara nodded, too in shock to say anything. The town in which they had grew up, the one where they met and spent all of their life was lost. They could still hear faint explosions and gunshots from the helicopter. Their family and friends were being killed off one by one. Havendale was lost and they would have to start their life anew in unknown territory. Chances are that these people would hunt for them for the rest of their life. Never again would they feel safe. They knew, however, that as long as they had each other, nothing bad could happen.

In the morning, Havendale had been wiped out. There were no trace of life anywhere, only a heavy and imposing silence. Those who were still alive were the ones who had done the killing. They gathered in the park and started waiting. There was nothing else they could do now besides waiting.

Neil Feehans was trying to recover from the blow Keith Evans had inflicted him. There was a good chance he would lose his eye, or that his jaw would stay misplaced forever, or that the holes made by the brass knuckle would stay. He once used to be a handsome businessman, but now looked disfigured, but inside was the happiest man ever. Why, however, he couldn't explain.

Javier Erhardt was at his side, massaging his knuckles and resting on a crutch. Never before had he faced someone with a wrath like Keith's. It was as if once he started battling, nothing else in the world. However, that wasn't enough to get past him, he thought with a chuckle.

Far from the others, Nelly Young was on the ground, resting her head in her hands. She did not know what was up with the people with who she worked with. They were ruthless, cold blooded killers. They had no feelings, could not feel any emotions. They enjoyed seeing suffering. When she dropped that grenade on Evelyn Petroza's bed, she felt like staying behind to end everything. There was nothing else left for her in this world; her sister was dead, her captain had taken his life when he heard about it, chances are that her organization would fall apart as well. In her head, she could see the faces of everyone whose life she had taken during her trip to Havendale. The same faces who would haunt her for the rest of her life. Without telling the remaining survivors anything, she rose up and walked away. Never again would she return to this cursed place.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame]

Ah man, I wasn't expecting it to be over already! Congratulations to the mafia! Argh, Ryuutakeshi, you had me fooled! XD

And thanks for a wonderful game, Zenax!

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame]

Yay! Good job to my fellow mafia, and good game everyone!

Thanks for hosting, Zenax, I had a lot of fun c:

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast