Mafia: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame] - Page 39

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Night 9 - The Last Stretch (14/08/12)

@Feliciano;

Could be. It could also mean that we're down to the last one or two mafia....

It really boils down to the number of independents. If you're independent, your claim is important as well. We have three towns for sure based on my current claims.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I'm actually a vanilla independant, as weird as that sounds. I just sit around at home all day with my cats.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    @Feliciano;

Could be. It could also mean that we're down to the last one or two mafia....

Actually, I think Feli is right. Hawkeye wasn't a mafioso so there hasn't been a change in their lineup. I'm guessing this is Zenax telling us that the game is almost over.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

I will not give up hope. ;_;

Blog Entries

@Hawkeye; As a matter of fact, I was away all the previous weekend, and there hasn't been very much to comment on in any case. This game is basically "follow Exor".

edit: derp, he's dead. NEVERMIND. what i said still applies, tho.
    Last edited by Buoy; 15th August 2012 at 04:22 AM.

Blog Entries

Thing is, he hasn't been wrong. It's a viable strategy, provided the doc protects him.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Exor will not take all the credit, Paperhorse gave me suggestions before she died.

@Buoy;, @Joltik;, @FinalArcadia;, @Gotpika;, @DrumBeats; @Ryuutakeshi;, @Feliciano;

If you have not claimed yet, please do. I can kinda understand some of the more busy people being late to claim, but if you're on a lot and continue to not claim it makes me grow suspicious. Even if you claimed on thread, send me a PM anyways. Four or five of you are nearly cleared in my mind, but I still want claims from everyone. Only received about three so far.
    Last edited by crystallineEntropy; 15th August 2012 at 01:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Sent it.

Blog Entries

Got four claims so far I think. Gotpika is the only person in this game who I trust 100%, so nobody vote him. We're gonna go for America next phase anyway.

@Buoy;, @Joltik;, @FinalArcadia;, @Gotpika;, @DrumBeats; @Ryuutakeshi;, @Feliciano;

Doctor, please protect me again, you know who you are.

Blog Entries

Exor, not to be rude or anything, but it's incredibly stupid and cocky to be announcing your plans in the thread like this. I'm just saying. You might want to try being less open in future games.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Update pending.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 10 - The New Rambo (15/08/12)

Richard Aaryan closed the trunk of the old reinforced car he had brought from his country of origin and adjusted the shoulder strap of the automatic rifle he had just taken out. He turned around and started walking toward the building whose shadow he was currently hiding in, ready to strike; he had followed an odd woman all day and gathered information on her. Her name was Karina Wickersham. She was 28 years old, had no children, no job and spent her days wandering around the town. Nothing too odd there, if it wasn't for the fact that she was also taking orders from an unknown superior and kidnapping people. Now was the time to take matters in his own hands.

The Hispanic man tightened his headband and kicked down the door of the company HQ. After all these years, he hadn't lost his old soldier habits. A quick look around the hallway indicated that he could proceed safely. He closed the door behind him and placed his rifle in a way that he will be able to react quickly if needs be. Once he reached the end of the short hallway, he looked to his left and right; both end led to doors. He turned right and climbed down the stairs behind the door.

Downstairs, another door was waiting for him. He quietly opened it and entered a new hallway, silently closing the door behind him. He could hear voices coming from one of the rooms and see light from under the door. Without making any noise despite wearing army boots, he approached the room and looked briefly inside before turning his head away; they did not see him. Inside the room, his target was sitting with a few men and women around a table, drinking coffee like in any regular meeting. They were also all holding a firearm.

Richard stepped back into the shadows, took off his boot and threw it in the opposite direction. He knew they heard it since the voices had shut down. Kneeling down with his rifle on his shoulder, he was ready to strike down the first person who would have the bad luck of stepping out of the room. Coincidentally enough, Karina was the one to open the door. Before she could react to seeing him, he fired and filled her chest with high caliber bullets. She was dead before she could even reach the ground.

The men and women inside flipped down the tables in the room and crouched down behind, waiting for Richard to come out of his hiding place. Richard had another plan; he grabbed the grenade he had on his belt and silently approached the door. Once he was close enough, he removed the pin, threw it inside, backed away quickly and shielded his ears. The blast that came a few seconds later sent off loads of dust in the hallway. When everything had settled down, he grabbed his rifle again and walked inside to make sure the job was done correctly.

He approached a man resting on a wall and placed his finger on his neck. He was still alive, but unconscious. Unceremoniously, he executed him. A muscular man on the other side of the room watched him do so and winced as he saw his friend die before his eyes. Still weak, he grabbed his gun and aimed for the head. It would be no use aiming at the chest because he would most likely be wearing a bulletproof vest. He would have only one shot. Before Richard could turn around to finish the job, the man fired and placed a bullet through his neck. Richard shortly after fell on the floor, having lost consciousness. It didn't take long before life left his wounded body.

It is now Day 10.

This phase should end on August 16th at 9:00 PM, Eastern Time.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 10 - The New Rambo (15/08/12)

Well, if we're going for America, we're going for America. Town might just win this yet.

VOTE: America*

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

If she could be the last mafioso, I'd hate to pass the chance up. And Exor hasn't led us astray yet, so...

VOTE: America*

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Exor before update, reply to be given to Ryuutakeshi:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    Exor, not to be rude or anything, but it's incredibly stupid and cocky to be announcing your plans in the thread like this. I'm just saying. You might want to try being less open in future games.

Of course, Ryuu, I posted my "plans" on thread in an effort to fool the mafia. Don't know if they'll actually fall for it, but I hope so. And if GotPika gives you this message, assume I've been silenced, which I probably have been. Good luck!

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast