Mafia: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame] - Page 35

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 7 - The Calm of the Night (09/08/12)

Vote: Fresa

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Voting locked, update pending.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Aw, man. I just got back, and I missed my chance to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    exor should be renamed haxor plz
    Seriously. The mafia must be tearing their hair out >:3
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Havendale Mafia 3 - Night 7 - Brutality (10/08/12)

The man with the brass knuckles was far from done with his victim, even if he had lost consciousness. He grabbed him, picked him up and placed him around his neck, then carried him along a short distance before dropping him in the trunk of a black pickup truck. He drove off for a while, reaching the Havendale park, where he stopped the engine. After walking out of the car, he grabbed the man again as he uttered some words. "Please..." However, before he could say anything else, the man with the brass knuckles shut him down the hard way, sending him in a deep slumber again.

In the morning, the corpse of the man was found in the lake, showing clear signs of a violent beating. To everyone else, it was clear that it was meant as a message; the fight is not over.

It is now Night 7.

This phase should end on August 11th at 9:00 PM, Eastern Time.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Night 7 - Brutality (10/08/12)

Yeesh. What a terrible way to go. Still, yay, another mafioso down!

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 8 - The Crazies (11/08/12)

Allan Falkoswki cheered when he learned of the man who had been brutally murdered on TV at the station. After all the harms they had done, they deserved that kind of punishment, he thought.

When work was over, he packed his things faster than usual and left without even saying bye to his coworkers; he wanted to see the body at the morgue for himself.

Once he was there, he was greeted by a woman with overly curly hair and large clear green eyes. There was that look of craziness about her, but he didn't say anything as she was wearing a white coat and still looked like she was in charge. "Can I help you?" She asked in a high-pitched, slightly too fast voice. It was as if someone had pressed the fast forward button on a video tape.

"My name is Allan Falkoswski," he presented himself, showing his police badge at the same time. "I'm the one who called earlier-"

"Right, you're here to see the corpse," she interrupted him. "Come with me." She walked to one of the metallic tables in the room behind her and pulled off the cover, revealing a man who would have looked as crazy as the woman with who he was standing if it wasn't for the fact that he was dead and full of contusions. Allan opened his eyes in surprise at the view. He knew that he had been beaten to death, but did not expect something like this.

As he was contemplating this vigilante work, the woman pulled out a scalpel from her coat and walked behind him, giving him the impression that she was going to show him how he died more in detail. This is not quite what she had in mind, however, as she plunged the short blade deep into his back.

He was good at recognizing lies, but was taken short by her look; when people are not quite all there in their head, they tend to become unpredictable.

It is now Day 8.

This phase should end on August 12th at 9:00 PM, Eastern time.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 8 - The Crazies (11/08/12)

Crap. We lost the lie detector.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

That's a really interesting ability. I'd never heard of that before, but it sounded pretty cool.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Whoa... that's a cool ability *makes note of it for future games*

On the other hand, I wonder if CAR ever actually used it.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Even if he used his ability, he can't tell us about it now. Still a cool ability, though

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I kinda had that role in TvM. Mine was unlimited but was limited to the thread, I didn't use it to it's true potential though. :P

Blog Entries

All right, if we don't make a move, we will just be sitting ducks for the mafia. They won't be killing themselves. So therefore...

VOTE: Mr. Fahrenheit

You have been very quiet this whole game, primarily just participating in the recent practically assured lynches that Exor had info on. Aside from that, you were also gunning for Exor's death prior to that.

If anybody has anything more substantial, by all means, let me know. But I want to go ahead and get a vote out here, either for discussion or to hopefully get something done.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, I haven't been really vocal in this game but my escuse that I have been quite busy had had my own game running simultaneously. And to add to that my ability is not that useful in scum hunting.

About why I voted Exor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    I think it was a random kill.
    Sorry but I have to disagree here. Picking randomly someone who, at least seemingly, was actively trying to find the scum amongst us is a freaking odd choice for a random night kill.
    As I explained earlier I found Exor's weird choice weird because I had no reason to think that that kill was random. Also I found it suspicious that Exor only said that "jokool is an option" without really explaining it. But I was wrong with my suspicions.

Also I find FinalArcadia a bit hypocritical about talking me following bandwagons. Haven't really seen her doing anything else.

So for now:
    Vote:FinalArcadia

Blog Entries

The thing about me following bandwagons is that I am not right now. Would I go and bring the spotlight on myself if I was mafia?

Why wouldn't I just wait for the next bandwagon? Might as well play it safe if I was mafia, right?

If all you're basing a vote on is me being hypocritical, that's not very much to go on. I went through previous posts trying to find something, but just quickly retaliating with a vote on me is definitely increasing my suspicion of you.

Blog Entries

Hold the phone - weren't you one of the people who voted for Exor back on Day 3? You seemed pretty suspicious of him back then, and...well, knowing what we know now about his role, that rubs me the wrong way. Just because your ability isn't good for scumhunting doesn't mean that you can't scumhunt. After all, these games aren't just based on abilities - you've got to play smart no matter what, and you're not automatically useless because you "don't have a good ability."

Reading back through the thread, you may not have spearheaded the effort to vote him off, but you were more willing to see him go than jokool. Seeing as how the lynch doctor isn't really that big of a threat to the mafia, but a role like Exor's certainly is (even more so with his 3-for-3 run of successes)...I'm going to side with FinalArcadia on this one and vote: Mr. Fahrenheit

EDIT:
    Also, FoS: Buoy for spearheading said lynching effort of Exor.

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast