Mafia: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame] - Page 23

Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame]

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 3 - Surprise (28/07/12)

If she really is silenced voting for her would indeed be a bit dickish. But faking being silenced is not that difficult so a FoS on her.

Unvote:Scarlett Enchantress

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Eh, point. I still want to hear her case.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

VOTE: jokool

Okay, thinking about it now, his tenacity at gunning for Ryuutakeshi's death is a bit too persistant. And it is the best lead we have at the moment, barring the Scarlet Enchantress situation.

Blog Entries

Off to bed. I won't be back on until about 6 PM tomorrow evening. I have to be up at 5 AM tomorrow for work.

Yay 12 hour shifts.

Let's hope this day leads us to something.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

^ He forgot to mention that that's 6pm PST, so that's why he'll be missing the phase change.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

UNVOTE: Scarlet Enchantress

Agreeing with what Ryuu said about the possible silencing.

Blog Entries

Wait, Octy's been silenced? How is anyone sure of that?
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Blog Entries

We... well, we didn't really talk. I just tried to ask her about the game and she immediately changed the subject and wouldn't go back to it. Then, when it dawned on me she may have been silenced like another player was on Night 1, I asked her. Her... silence was somewhat reassuring.

Yeah, she could be faking it. But since I know there's a silencer running around I'm willing to believe that this is legit. Unless someone else wants to come forward and claim having been silenced.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

I can confirm that Octy is silenced as well, as I tried talking to her on skype.

Vote:jokool unless he has a really good defense.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

UNVOTE: Scarlett Enchantress

I'm still very suspicious as mafia can pretend to be silenced, but right now I'll let it go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Sorry. .////.

I really need to start thinking. My face literary grew red irl when I realized that.
    Your face 'literary' grew red? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse
    Hmm, that's interesting. Btw, does anyone else have a role/character that was from Havendale 1 or 2? It could prove helpful in determining alliances. Yes, I am aware that Jessica Wellington was town last game, but still, it could be helpful. xD

My character was not from Havendale 1 or 2 btw.
    I'm pretty sure all the Havendale 1 characters are dead; there were long intermissions between each game, I believe. If anyone claims a character from the first game, we should probably look out for them.

My own character is new to the series, however.

I'm not entirely sure about jokool. It's correct that he's been the first to cast a vote in the day phases so far and that he's voted for Ryuutakeshi both times, but I'm not certain what that says about his alignment. Generally speaking, mafia tend to be afraid to make the first move or vote, or try to lead a bandwagon -- because if the person they lynch ends up flipping town, then a lot of attention is going to be drawn to the person who originally voted for the lynchee. It'd be attention that most mafia don't want. I'm not sure jokool is trying to kill off Ryuutakeshi as an anti-town sort of thing, but maybe he thinks that his basis for being suspicious of Ryuutakeshi is correct.

I'll hold off from voting jokool for now. I'm really more suspicious of Exor right now, and I'm holding judgement on Octy since she's silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Exor
    @Buoy; Yes, the logic could also be applied to other people. I honestly didn't read that much, and just saw that Shuck voted for Ryuu. Kinda lazy on my part, but when am I not lazy with this stuff? :/

And to rephrase myself, my evidence towards Ryuu being town isn't very big. I'm leaning towards him being town, yes, but I will change my opinion easily if something comes up.

....now, I will actually look for evidence. I mean it this time. ;_;
    After pointing out that he's being a little defensive of Ryuutakeshi (trying to stop a lynch on small basis), Exor agreed that his basis wasn't actually that good, but yet he didn't bother changing his vote anyway -- he only said he would change his opinion if 'something comes up'. I had pointed out that the logic he had used for Ryuutakeshi being town was able to be applied to other people, yet he didn't answer to that; it sounds slightly like selective answering to me, as if he were avoiding trying to answer that particular question. Due to the fact he didn't answer to all of my post, I think that this is more of a case of a mafia member trying to buddy up to a townie, rather than going with a gut feeling.

Now...

Well then. Seems like another no lynch. Oh well, we got some info and it's better then probably lynching off a townie. On the bright side, the mafia is off to a somewhat slow start too, killing an independent on night 1.
    That quote was just after Zenax had locked voting for the phase. Exor single-handedly made it a no lynch, and still refers to Ryuutakeshi as probably being town. By the way, I'm not saying anything about Ryuutakeshi's alignment with this, just that Exor was acting very like he believed strongly that Ryuutakeshi was town on weak grounds. I don't see anyone having paid attention to the fact that Exor was the cause of D2's no lynch, but I'm not sure why that would be. It's not important, anyway. If Exor was mafia, then he's just gained an advantage for the mafia in giving them more of a headstart. If he was town, it's pretty poor town behaviour, as he prevented us from gaining more information. There is, after all, a little more information to be gained in a lynch than in a no lynch.

Nevertheless, Exor doesn't seem to be agreeing with a no lynch today.

jokool or Octy....? Both rub me in a bad way, and we probably should kill someone today.

I'll wait to hear more info on the matter.
    That seems to be a bit of a contradiction from his earlier approach of "no lynch is better than lynching someone who's probably a townie". Additionally, he's saying that he's going to 'wait to hear more info' -- however, he already said that there had been some information gained at the end of the last day phase, but I don't see him bringing any of that up. As well as that, he said he would 'search for evidence', but, a phase or so later, I don't see him having found anything worth noting -- or, if he has, he definitely hasn't pointed it out. He hasn't even come up with any new leads. How disappointing. He seems more than willing to go with anyone else's information, though. Either he genuinely didn't find anything worth pointing out, or he just skipped over the more suspicious stuff -- OR he doesn't want to bring attention to himself by bringing up suspicion against someone else.

Even if he was a townie, sitting quietly on the sidelines and waiting for everyone else to do work isn't good pro-town behaviour.

jokool is always an option.
    Why? He just says that jokool is an option, but doesn't bother explaining why. Someone who said he was going to be searching for evidence not giving any of it... sounds legit. Then, after other people started voting for jokool, Exor votes for him, and is the third person to do so. On a bandwagon, the most likely candidates for being mafia, as far as I can see (AND MAFIA WIKI SAYS IT TOO) are the people who vote third and fourth. If Exor really believed that jokool was an option, why didn't he bother voting for him first? Was that an attempt to deflect attention away from himself in case eyebrows were raised? If Exor is mafia, then jokool is probably town; Exor was ready to point out that jokool was suspicious, but unwilling to vote until other people had. He wouldn't point out that someone was suspicious if both he and they were mafia, because people don't bus their partners. ;p The same could be said for Octy, as Exor said that he 'still thinks she is mafia'. That depends on if Exor is mafia or not, which I sort of think he is.

meep.

@Exor; I would like a defence before I vote you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    jokool is always an option.
    The only reason I've been voting for Ryuu is because he's the only one so far (besides SE) I've found suspicious, and the only reason I find him suspicious is because this game has been slow so far and there's not much to go on.

However, I don't like how you've been voting for me recently...

UNVOTE: Scarlett Enchantress
    VOTE: Exor

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Besides voting jokool just because it's an option I find Exor also supicious because he called killing Shukpluff "random".

Vote:Exor

Blog Entries

@Buoy; *Sigh* I didn't actually mean to cause a Day 2 no lynch, I forgot when the update was and didn't wanna see Ryuu go down. Excuse me for defending someone I'm leaning towards being town.

And I want a lynch today, because well, it's been two phases without one. We really need to get moving here.

And jokool is suspicious to me because he's been voting for Ryuu a lot, who, once again, I'm leaning towards being town.

@Mr. Fahrenheit; How is saying it was probably random suspicious?

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

A vote tally would sure be helpful here :x
    Akuraito likes this.

Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast