Mafia: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame] - Page 18

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Havendale Mafia 3 - Not All Hope Is Lost [Endgame]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 2 - Insanity (26/07/12)

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    Damn, we really have no good evidence here. I guess I'll just go back and look for anything suspicious.

Edit: I'm going to go ahead and say that Ryuu probably isn't mafia due to Shuck voting for him day 1. Shuck dying would no doubt bring attention to Ryuu (which it has), and the mafia wouldn't want attention drawn to them this early.

Just my opinion.

So Vote: jokool until you take your vote off Ryuu.
    I understand your reasoning, but you're seeming a trifle defensive of Ryuutakeshi. Additionally, TheShuckpluff, while he did vote Ryuu, also pointed suspicion at a hell of a lot of people in the previous day phase. With that, the mafia could still kill TheShuckpluff and not draw any attention to one specific person -- a vote doesn't mean much, and, if I remember correctly, he only did vote Ryuutakeshi because he wanted to 'get the game started'. The vote wasn't indicating that he thought Ryuutakeshi was mafia. See this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by TheShuckpluff
    I voted for Ryu, as I said before, because someone had to get the game started. I don't think he's mafia, but the evidence that I came up with is something, and something is always more than nothing. Voting for someone is a good way to start discussion, and random voting is really really lame.
    So you could apply the same logic that you've used to try and defend Ryuutakeshi to other people as well, so I think it was a bit over-the-top to balance out the votes in order to protect Ryuu from a lynch. With your rather hollow logic and the way you tried to stop a lynch because of it, I think that makes you quite scummy.

Blog Entries

@Buoy; Yes, the logic could also be applied to other people. I honestly didn't read that much, and just saw that Shuck voted for Ryuu. Kinda lazy on my part, but when am I not lazy with this stuff? :/

And to rephrase myself, my evidence towards Ryuu being town isn't very big. I'm leaning towards him being town, yes, but I will change my opinion easily if something comes up.

....now, I will actually look for evidence. I mean it this time. ;_;

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Voting locked. Update pending.

Blog Entries

Well then. Seems like another no lynch. Oh well, we got some info and it's better then probably lynching off a townie. On the bright side, the mafia is off to a somewhat slow start too, killing an independent on night 1.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Havendale Mafia 3 - Night 2 - The Ploy (27/07/12)

The man looked down upon the woman he had just shot, any trace of empathy completely absent from his face. To him, the life he had taken was only an advantage; no one wants a loose cannon such as Jessica Wellington roaming the streets when your numbers are so limited. Reaching to his pocket, he took out a cellphone and pressed the two. Shortly after, a cab arrived and parked just in front of the alley. A man dressed like a butler in the back seat opened the door for him. On the front seat, a man dressed in a tuxedo was driving, beside whom was sitting a lady in her late twenties.

"How did it go?" She asked in a cold voice. Her beauty was indisputable but her voice was enough to make any man freeze.

"She's out. This slowed our operation by a day, but we can move freely now," he replied.

"Good. Now then, I believe we have someone to meet..." As she said this, the cab drove into the night and turned into a dark alley, headed for a decrepit bar. An important person was waiting for them there.

It is now Night 2. Send in those night actions.

This phase should end on July 28th at 8:00 PM, Eastern Time.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Night 2 - The Ploy (27/07/12)

Sorry I wasn't here this whole phase. You guys all leave pretty soon after it changes, leaving me awake late at night while it's even later for you guys (yay PST zone, I'm behind everyone else...), and if I have plans during the day I don't always get back before the change.

I wonder what's going to happen tonight...
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

No idea. D:

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

And tomorrow I work a 12 hour (same for Sunday) so don't expect much more from me this weekend except for some stuff late at night or early morning.

And... wow. I was hoping we'd get something today but... kinda feels like nothing happened.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

The update will be a little late tonight.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 3 - Surprise (28/07/12)

Sitting on her house's porch with a bottle of scotch in her hand, Anouk Lariccia was blankly staring at the night sky, thinking of the daughter she would leave alone and with no parents. Earlier during the day, she had the feeling that today would be her last. Having heard of the new mob, she didn't doubt her feeling one second and started making preparations for her upcoming death. That is, writing a letter to the daughter she adopted years ago and explaining the situation. Being gifted with her same powers, she would understand.

As she was thinking about her life, surely enough, a white van turned the street at full speed, headed straight for her house. Anouk gulped down the rest of her bottle and dropped it on the ground, then walked unsteadily toward the vehicle. Once she was a few feet away, the door opened and the cold-voiced woman addressed her. "I suppose you know why we are here?"

"Yes. I am ready. Do whatever you will," Anouk replied as she climbed into the van. She knew that even if she tried to run, they would kill her. No matter what she would have tried, they would have found her. Better giving in and avoid suffering in the process.

The woman closed the door and the white vehicle took off. Much later, in the morning, Anouk's body was found in the park, hanging from a tree. Surprisingly enough, she didn't look panicked at all. In fact, she looked very peaceful, as if she was sleeping.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city, a building had changed its electronic board to an encouraging message for everyone to see.

We need to stop standing around, and doing nothing. The mafia are going to take full advantage, so we must stop them at all costs.

It is now Day 3.

This phase should end on July 29th at 8:00 PM, Eastern time.

@America*, @J J M, @Croag I will have to sub you out if you don't post today.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Havendale Mafia 3 - Day 3 - Surprise (28/07/12)

Ouch - that's a bad role to have out D:

Any suspicions?

Blog Entries

Damn... That was a good role...

Anyway, I don't like the fact that there's a woman involved in the past two updates.

VOTE: Ryuutakeshi

I know I got criticized last time for voting for Ryuu, and I know that there's probably more female roles left, but I still find something suspicious about him...

Blog Entries

Ah yes, Anouk Lariccia - that's who I was in the last Havendale. Shame to have such a useful role out, though.

I'm going to wait a bit before voting.

Blog Entries

@jokool;

Would you care to elaborate? Saying you "find them suspicious" isn't really a reason. There must be more, please share it ^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    We lost the cop? ;___;
    Not the cop, exactly. But still a useful role.

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast