Mafia: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || DA and OoTP +indeps VICTORY! [10.30!] - Page 9

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || DA and OoTP +indeps VICTORY! [10.30!]

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: The Mafia! || Day 1: Dementors descend [10.

@Connossieur boy @Wolverine @Taiki @dark fawful @Hide in Plain Sight @TFSpock @Paperhorse @Smasher 101 @DCM @Neonsands @Serene @Croag @Zenax @Laterose @PichuBoy @Vayre @Master Mew @Shiny Celebi @Derpeh Hoovez @Netto Azure @CosmicJake @The Puppetmaster @GengarEatBanana @Buoysel.@Kayi-chan @garrison-san

A bloodless day...

Lord Voldemort's red eyes blazed with triumph. He had a sick, wicked grin on his face. "It seems we have achieved our goal for the day."

Wicked laughter pierced through the crowded table, with Lord Voldemort at the the head, the most boisterous of them all.

"My Lord..." crooned a woman in a dark mask, her eyes welling with tears. She leaned over the table tenderly, as if towards a lover. "My Lord... Let me kill..." Her yearn for blood dripped through every syllable.

"Not today, Bella," said Lord Voldemort softly. "Lord Voldemort is merciful. No one will die today. Though tonight..." The Dark Lord's tone suddenly dropped icily through the last phrase.

"They seem to have confused themselves," said a man with a gruff voice, looking across the table with ascent, daring those around to challenge him. "Dissent and unrest will only hinder their cause, while ours grows ever stronger..."

Something has happened!

Other stuff has happened!

it is now night 1! please send in your actions!
    Last edited by Aestivate; 13th October 2011 at 09:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: The Mafia! || Day 1: Dementors descend [10.

Quote Originally Posted by Serene View Post
    but before I go...listen to this: I claimed a very important role yet some people dont really care about that. Taiki, even if he's on stalk mode is still online.
    Taiki has other things to do when he's online such as mod stuff. Poor Taiki doesn't shouldn't be expected to react instantly like non-mods can.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
    Taiki has other things to do when he's online such as mod stuff. Poor Taiki doesn't shouldn't be expected to react instantly like non-mods can.
    Don't worry, it seems quite a few people here always assume online = instant response, and if they don't respond, they must be maf.
    TFSpock likes this.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: The Mafia! || Night 1: Day of Rest [10.13]

Just a reminder to get your actions in. I'm on my iPhone 'cause I'm out with some bulbabros so phase change will come a few hours late. Actions end at 10:00 pm est as usual. Anything accepted afterward will not be accepted

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: The Mafia! || Night 1: Day of Rest [10.13]

Okay, a good place to start.

Who is willing to claim as a character that can cast a full-fledged corporeal Patronus. Because I'm making that claim.

(And I can't claim the exact animal because Aesti already told me that is banned)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

I'm willing to roleclaim altogether (role, not name), my role is altogether useless and if I subsequently die, I'd clear someone.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

My role is useless, although my role PM specifies that I'd gain an ability if a Deathly Hallow would be in my possession. It doesn't specify which, though.

Blog Entries

Deathly Hallows? I have one, but it's useless.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/knight-shadows-stats-86723/
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post
    Don't worry, it seems quite a few people here always assume online = instant response, and if they don't respond, they must be maf.
    Zenax likes this.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

@Connossieur boy @Wolverine @Taiki @dark fawful @Hide in Plain Sight @TFSpock @Paperhorse @Smasher 101 @DCM @Neonsands @Serene @Croag @Zenax @Laterose @PichuBoy @Vayre @Master Mew @Shiny Celebi @Derpeh Hoovez @Netto Azure @CosmicJake @The Puppetmaster @GengarEatBanana @Buoysel.@Kayi-chan @garrison-san

No flowery language tonight, guys.
    aestivate is a tad too drunk to write a proper update

BUT BASICALLY...

All this happened:

A young girl in a dark mask quickly ran. She clutched a book under one arm and in the other hand she clutched her wand so tightly that her knuckles were white.

"Crucio!" A maniacal, joyful voice ran into the night.

Hermione gave a huge scream and the book and her wand fell out of her arms. White hot pain seared through every limb of her body as she writhed and shrieked on the floor. Her assailant looked over her, ripped the mask from her face. The assailant's own face was covered by a hideous mask but her features oddly graceful, strangely deadly. "Now, little mudblood, your screams are not loud enough. I want you to hurt." The voice that swam through to Hermione's ears was cold and evil, even a bit bored. The Cruciatus Curse hit her again, and Hermione gave another dreadful scream. "Let's see what your little friends can do now."

"No... Please..." Hermione moaned. Ron, Harry....

Lights popped in Hermione's eyes as the curse coursed through her body. She could only feel and see and hear and touch and smell the joyous pain, and she wanted cry out in terror as the curse ran its course, but she would not, could not.
    I've been silenced, Hermione thought desperately.

A twig cracked in the distance. Her assailant lifted the curse as instantly and whispered menacingly, voice dropping: "Now, no one can or will help you." Another flash of light, and the mask was on Hermione's face once more. The assailant Disapparated into the darkness.

"I know what you are," another voice rang out, strong and clear. "I know what you are and what you've done and I can only thank the witch or wizard that will let me finish you off."

Into the clearing the person that the voice belonged to appeared, face blazing, set in grim determination. The figure lifted a wand that even Hermione, in her hazy post-torture state, could see was vibrating. Like it was almost sentient. Like it was moving out of its own accord. It seemed to guide the figure's arm towards her... And she knew instantly from the flash of green light that it was all over.

It is now Day 2! Since I was late with this phase change and since I know I'm going out tomorrow, the phase will end on Sunday, 10.16., at 10 pm est. Cast your votes.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Day 2: Serene vs. The World [10.13]

For the record. I was also blocked. This is the second time, TODAY,that I get roleblocked and killed.
    Thank you formletting me play Aesti <3 and good luck guys!
    My life is a nightmare

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Day 2: Serene vs. The World [10.13]

WHAT THE FUUUU--

Two cops down at the same time?

AAHHH!

Edit: Cop and spy, sorry. :/
    Last edited by Laterose; 15th October 2011 at 11:38 AM.

Banana eating Gengar GengarEatBanana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

RAGE! >:[]
    White FC: 2237-0577-3400
    Bulbagarden PO Server!
    P.World | N.World

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laterose View Post
    WHAT THE FUUUU--

Two cops down at the same time?

AAHHH!

I think you mean to townies. Only Serene's role was a cop variant. Taiki's role was a powerful too, so shame to lose them both.

It looks like there is a vigilante out there.
    Last edited by Mr. Fahrenheit; 15th October 2011 at 04:05 AM.

Well shit =/ , I thought Serene was fakeclaiming because she had dug herself into a hole, guess she wasn't.

Two cops down is a really bad start, we need to be careful today.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast