Mafia: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || DA and OoTP +indeps VICTORY! [10.30!] - Page 20

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || DA and OoTP +indeps VICTORY! [10.30!]

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Day 5: Her Master's Voice [10.20]

Taiki agrees about the quiet thing... but voting differently

Vote:DCM/Clint

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Day 5: Her Master's Voice [10.20]

Zenax is back in style~

Quote Originally Posted by Vayre View Post
    Nice one Laterose, I was planning to lure the mafia into wasting a night kill.
    How were you planning to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    Zenax is back in style~

How were you planning to do this?
    By trying to flush one of them out and getting revenge targeted. Of course between my lack of skill and Laterose's vote, which they still haven't justified, that isn't going to happen anymore is it?

Like I said, I don't get a vote. But i'd like to point out that Laterose's only justification for voting me is that I failed to change my vote while asleep.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

By trying to flush one of them out and getting revenge targeted. Of course between my lack of skill and Laterose's vote, which they still haven't justified, that isn't going to happen anymore is it?

Like I said, I don't get a vote. But i'd like to point out that Laterose's only justification for voting me is that I failed to change my vote while asleep.
    And how would you have flushed one of them out? That's what we've all been trying to do since Day 1, except that we didn't lay low all along. At least, some of us did. Unless you also have a cop power, I don't think that you would've succeeded.

Okay fine, so the only way I could think of to actually use my role was a bad one, does that mean that I deserve to die?

I haven't posted that much because I'm not a very good player; when I have seen what I see as a scumtell I've pointed it out. I didn't want to attract the ire of the town by voting the wrong person too often and have to reveal my role, but laterose and you guys being inactive took that descision out of my hands.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Okay fine, so the only way I could think of to actually use my role was a bad one, does that mean that I deserve to die?

I haven't posted that much because I'm not a very good player; when I have seen what I see as a scumtell I've pointed it out. I didn't want to attract the ire of the town by voting the wrong person too often and have to reveal my role, but laterose and you guys being inactive took that descision out of my hands.
    Keep in mind that I didn't vote for you, I'm just asking you these questions because Laterose isn't online right now.

Vote: @Hide in Plain Sight

First, you asked people to roleclaim right off the bat in the thread, on Day 3, which is seriously not a good idea at this point of the game. Second, you defended PichuBoy by assuming that he was a miller even though the odds were definitely not in his favor.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

No one else was going for anything.

And about defending Pichu Boy, I never defended him. I just brought up the possibility. The person I did defend was Neonsands.

Vote: DCM

Reasoning is to cause a tie so neither of us gets lynched because there's not much time left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

There was the Netto Azure bandwagon going on at that time.

And between those two posts, the latter looks like an actual defense for someone, while the former doesn't.
    Last edited by Zenax; 21st October 2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Derp, I missed a post.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Just as a heads-up, update may come late tonight. Phase still ends at 10:00 pm though. All votes end then.

I don't have anything else to go on. :/

Unvote: Vayre

Hooray for wasting a day.

@Zenax I've been asking for claims, too. Doesn't make me mafia.

Blog Entries

Vote: Hide in Plain Sight

Why? Because wasting a day would be senseless, he's been on my watch list for a while now, and he's Darth Vader.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 21st October 2011 at 11:47 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Laterose View Post
    @Zenax I've been asking for claims, too. Doesn't make me mafia.
    Except that those are two different cases. :/

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Vote: Clint

You've been way too quiet. id like to see what you have to say for yourself.

Blog Entries

Vote: Hide in Plain Sight

I find you more suspicious than Clint at this point.

@Zenax Are they? I got the idea from him. He clams to be DA, anyway.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast