Mafia: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || DA and OoTP +indeps VICTORY! [10.30!] - Page 19

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || DA and OoTP +indeps VICTORY! [10.30!]

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Night 4: R.A.B. [10.19]

@Hide in Plain Sight @TFSpock @Paperhorse @Smasher 101 @Clint @Neonsands @Croag @Zenax @Laterose @PichuBoy @Vayre @Master Mew @Shiny Celebi @Derpeh Hoovez@CosmicJake @The Puppetmaster @GengarEatBanana @Buoysel.@Kayi-chan @garrison-san

The Dark Dead

The large, shaggy man was drunk. He was almost too large to be a man. He clutched a bucket in his monstrous hands. His entire face was flushed and tear-stained, and the man looked utterly miserable in his drunken stupor.

So many dead now.

He gave a hiccup and a huge sniffle. To the passersby in the pub, it was quite a sight to behold. "S'all my faul'. If I hadn' let those scoundrels inter th' forest..." He gave a whimper, unbefitting of a man his size. "Th-th-they'd all still be..."

Hagrid began to wail some more, and large droplets began to rain on the miserable pubsmen to the immediate left and right of him.

"There, there, Hagrid," soothed one of the pubsmen, looking utterly bewildered.

"S'alright," slurred Hagrid, thumping the man on the back and knocking the poor thing out of his seat and onto the filthy floor. "They fought 'ero's deaths. S'all I can ask for ter do the same if it's ever me time to go."

Hagrid picked himself up heavily, swaying on the spot (causing others nearby to scramble out of the way in case he passed out on top of them). Steadying himself, he picked up his pink umbrella and left the pub in his drunken, despairing stupor.

Right into evil's waiting arms.

They say that a half-giant's blood contains more vitality than that of a normal human, but Hagrid was still no match for Lord Voldemort.

---

The man with the strong, reassuring aura was hunting. This was his job now. After spurning everything else he'd known about life, he was now working full time for the cause.

A soft, almost dark, smile appeared on his lips as the lynx closed in on his prey. Raising the Elder Wand, the man went in for the kill.

---

Bellatrix gave one final scream.

Master... I... Master... I'm sorry I...

She'd failed him before she could even get the thought out.

---

You will not harm Harry Potter!

One more chance to prove, one more chance to serve.

Dobby nodded his head full of hats, shook hands covered in gloves, and danced with feet covered in socks.

"I was expecting someone else," said the Summoner hollowly. "You're not... what I expected..."

"Do not fret," said the elf, so lively and yet cold at the same time. "The Mademoiselle is always with her Weezy, always watching over him... I thank the young Master for giving Dobby this opportunity to help..."

IT IS NOW DAY 5. PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTES! THE PHASE WILL END AT 10 PM EST ON 10.21.
    Last edited by Aestivate; 20th October 2011 at 09:32 PM.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Night 4: R.A.B. [10.19]

NO, NOT HAGRID! He's possibly my favorite character after Luna... ;_;

*goes back to being dead*

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Day 5: Her Master's Voice [10.20]

Well, I told y'all so. If you didn't push me into revealing, I would have lived longer ;P

Anyways, I helped us get one. So yeah. Fun times.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Day 5: Her Master's Voice [10.20]

And now, with PichuBoy's lie exposed, I hope you are all persuaded to believe my counterclaim?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Hagrid!! :( Sorry Neo.

Well, we got Bellatrix, at least.

Anyway... Vote: Vayre

You unvoted your Day 1 random lynch, but no matter how many convincing arguments I made about my innocence, you kept your vote against me. Why?
    Last edited by Laterose; 20th October 2011 at 11:52 PM.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm glad that the Elder wand didn't backfire. If it had, I would be dead now.

Blog Entries

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I'm going to start subbing out inactives. Since subs are pretty hard to come by, any of the dead, save for PichuBoy because he knows the rest of the Death Eaters, may sub.

Dead people, contact me if you want to be subbed in and if there is an inactive spot for you to fill, I will put you in, no questions asked.
    @Netto Azure gets first dibs though, should he take the first spot.

ALSO. if there's any *active* player that would like to be subbed out, contact me as well and I will try to accommodate you accordingly.

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

If the person who killed me wasn't Molly Weasley, then I shall be most upset ):

Ah well, good luck mafia members <3
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Last edited by Aestivate; 21st October 2011 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laterose View Post
    Hagrid!! :( Sorry Neo.

Well, we got Bellatrix, at least.

Anyway... Vote: Vayre

You unvoted your Day 1 random lynch, but no matter how many convincing arguments I made about my innocence, you kept your vote against me. Why?
    EDIT for quote derp

Revenge vote much?

Quote Originally Posted by Vayre View Post
    I'm gonna agree that Laterose probably isn't mafia,
    That's from day 4, the reason I didn't take back my day 3 vote is pure timezone, i was asleep through most of those convincing arguments you're talking about.

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

Blog Entries

Am I seriously going to get Lynched on pathetic reasons because of everybody else being inactive?

Vayre's Ye Olde Arte Shoppe|Banner made by me |The Haunting of Hotel Aurora, a Pokemon Horror RP (Signup)|Join the X-COM Mafia

@Vayre You realize that you have a vote too, right?

Nope. Goddamnit gonna have to roleclaim.

My role protects me from night kills until certain conditions are met, obviously i'm not going to tell here what the conditions are.

However in return for this I don't actually get a vote, mine counts for nothing, and i'm not protected from Lynches either.

I'm allied with the Order of the Phoenix, and i'm going to bed very soon so don;t start using my silence as an excuse to lynch me again, you still haven't justified this vote yet.

Nice one Laterose, I was planning to lure the mafia into wasting a night kill.

Blog Entries

Taiki is going to Vote: Hide in Plain Sight because Taiki thinks he shouldn't be too quiet.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast