Mafia: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || DA and OoTP +indeps VICTORY! [10.30!] - Page 11

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || DA and OoTP +indeps VICTORY! [10.30!]

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Day 2: Serene vs. The World [10.13]

Quote Originally Posted by The Puppetmaster View Post
    I don't think the Netto Azure lynch will end well, either. He already has eight votes against him, and the basis is that he voted for Serene who claimed cop...while in the same post asked her to role claim. Like somebody said earlier, NA must have just looked over her post and not saw her claim.

Vote: @PichuBoy

Why are you voting for NA if you think doing so will end badly?
    Because it's not like my vote will be any different, and if I didn't vote NA and he DOES turn out mafia, you'd all be like 'PICHU DIDN'T VOTE, LET'S GET HIM!'. This way, I'm showing that I have no qualms with voting him, I just think there are better people to lynch.

That probably doesn't make much sense, but whatever.

If you want me to unvote him, I will...
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Day 2: Serene vs. The World [10.13]

Last edited by Hellion; 15th October 2011 at 02:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PichuBoy View Post
    Because it's not like my vote will be any different, and if I didn't vote NA and he DOES turn out mafia, you'd all be like 'PICHU DIDN'T VOTE, LET'S GET HIM!'. This way, I'm showing that I have no qualms with voting him, I just think there are better people to lynch.

That probably doesn't make much sense, but whatever.

If you want me to unvote him, I will...
    Even if you did vote for someone else while NA turned out to be mafia, you'd at least be voting for someone you think is more suspicious. Maybe you'll be right; maybe you'll be wrong. I choose voting for somebody I feel is more suspicious.

DCM
    Blog Entries

@Wolverine only tagging you because you tagged me. Tag, you're it!

Vote: Netto Azure.
    “And as to you life, I reckon you are the leavings of many deaths, No doubt I have died myself ten thousand times before.”

W.W.

Blog Entries

@DCM He knows why...

*glares at DCM*

:P

Blog Entries

@Wolverine You tagged me, so I'm tagging you back!

Vote: Netto Azure

Sounds good to me.

Blog Entries

@Smasher 101 I'm gonna tag you too!

FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Connossieur boy @Wolverine @Dark fawful @Hide in Plain Sight @TFSpock @Paperhorse @Smasher 101 @DCM @Neonsands @Croag @Zenax @Laterose @PichuBoy @Vayre @Master Mew @Shiny Celebi @Derpeh Hoovez @CosmicJake @The Puppetmaster @GengarEatBanana @Buoysel @Kayi-chan @garrison-san

I really don't mind dying so early as my role sucks. [I'm Roleclaiming as the Reporter, Because "ZOMG GRIFFINDOR WINS THE QUIDDITCH MATCH!" What's the fun in that... >_>]

Now lets go through the list of reasons you guys are lynching me:

Quote Originally Posted by Connoisseur boy View Post
    Netto Azure voted Serene right after she had claimed cop. He also asked for name claim, but if he had read the rules, he would certainly know that name claiming is not allowed. He didn't really give a proper reasoning for his actions. So I am going to

First of all I didn't read the rules as much as I should have since most mafia games run the same, then the thinking during the time I voted was Serene acting suspiciously.

Then I kept my vote as Serene and did not bother explaining because I seriously do not believe someone who roleclaims to be a cop THE VERY FIRST DAY. To me that just painted A HUGE target behind their back to be killed during night phase. And anyone could have roleclaimed to be Cop the very first day to get them unvoted from a lynch.

Secondly, I voted for Serene to be lynched AFTER the roleclaim because it seemed really suspicious to me that someone would reveal themselves to be a cop when the votes were all over the place.

It would seem to me a lot more reasonable to claim to be the cop when you are being bandwagoned into a lynch like I am right now AND THEN ask for the Doctor to save you during night phase.

I believe that answers most of your guys reasons for voting me to be lynch.

If I am killed today it's ok still since I love HP and would have a nice time reading through this like the Inazuma 11 mafia.

[ZOMG ANOTHER REPEAT OF ME GETTING CUZ I TALKED IN THE THREAD THAT'S LIKE 3 TIMES ALREADY, NEXT MAFIA I'LL GO STHU AND JUST USE MY REPORTER POWERS IF I GET IT AGAIN. xD]

Also if you unvote me, I'm willing to send random Harry Potter quotes over the phase changes! unless you know I get killed during the Night Phase. xD
    Last edited by Netto Azure; 15th October 2011 at 11:01 PM.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Netto Azure does not agree with his lynching.

Vote: PichuBoy

*rules with cotton fist* Kayi-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I vote PichuBoy as well.

...then again, first mafia, still learning, nothing personal *dumb*

2010/08/02: 4th chapter

More fanfiction at:
    Kayi S. Rowling's Library

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

@Connossieur boy @Wolverine @dark fawful @Hide in Plain Sight @TFSpock @Paperhorse @Smasher 101 @DCM @Neonsands @Croag @Zenax @Laterose @PichuBoy @Vayre @Master Mew @Shiny Celebi @Derpeh Hoovez @Netto Azure @CosmicJake @The Puppetmaster @GengarEatBanana @Buoysel.@Kayi-chan @garrison-san

Something has happened!

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. you have until 10:00 pm EST on Sunday, 10.16, to get your actions in. I'm aware that this is ~3 hoursish less time than you normally have, but I hope y'all won't kill me for it. =___=

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Night 2: Quidditch Gone Astray! [10.13]

Ok now this whole thing is my fault. The majority of you got the Non rule breaking PM but I was going to send Aesti a copy and used the role PM as a base and added the last 3 people i couldn't send the message to cuz of the 20 user PM cap.

Well me dying this way is a lot more lighthearted than you guys lynching me. xD

Default Re: Harry Potter and the DH: The Mafia! || Night 2: Quidditch Gone Astray! [10.13]

Wow, yikes. I couldn't respond to your PM anyway, because I was sleeping (I literally just woke up).

Also, I would like to admit that I was the one who vig-killed Serene with one of the Hallows based on suspicions I had. :( I obviously didn't mean to kill off Hermione, and I'm sorry.

I also don't have the Hallow anymore, so it's out there somewhere.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

I couldn't reply either because a Horcrux silenced me.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

@Connossieur boy @Wolverine @dark fawful @Hide in Plain Sight @TFSpock @Paperhorse @Smasher 101 @DCM @Neonsands @Croag @Zenax @Laterose @PichuBoy @Vayre @Master Mew @Shiny Celebi @Derpeh Hoovez@CosmicJake @The Puppetmaster @GengarEatBanana @Buoysel.@Kayi-chan @garrison-san

Stop killing the host's favorite characters...

"Lee, huh?" George murmured into his brother's ear. "I can't believe it." Fred looked at the face, etched with anguish. that so mirrored his own.

"At least he went out fighting," responded Fred. He was strongly aware of exactly how hollow his voice sounded.

"Yeah," George agreed. His brother took his hand in an uncharacteristic display of affection for them. The warmth of George's hand seemed to circulate between the twins, invigorating life back into the two of them. "This isn't funny at all," said George, his voice breaking.

"No, it isn't." It was Fred's turn to nod his head in assent.

And the twins, both grown men now, looking at each other's identical, grimacing faces, clutched each other more deeply for dear life. Tears spilled on both of their cheeks. George, weak-kneed, had doubled-over first, pulling Fred down with him. Fiery heads bowed, the twins allowed, just for this instance, for all of the humor to leave the world.

---

The twins had shared their room above the shop tonight, as they had every night, but had insisted that, for once, they would sleep in the same bed.

Fred had gone through the rest of the day on autopilot. First Hermione, and he'd had to deal with the grief of his youngest brother, but now Lee Jordan. The pain of the recent deaths felt like a deep, searing ache in his chest that Fred could only see pain... And fire.

Revenge was an emotion he'd thought he'd buried. He'd seen red when he and George had lost everything to Ludo Bagman and he would have gone after the cuntbag himself if George hadn't held him back.

It's behind us, Fred. We can only move on.

George's remark had a more profound effect on him that the younger twin could ever know. It became Fred's mantra. Looking at the sleeping form of the one man that he shared everything in his life with, Fred's expression softened.

Then he turned to look at the object obscured from his brother's view, an eerie, powerful looking object. He'd found it near where Hermione had died but chose not to say anything to anyone, even George. Fred knew it was a wand - it had warmed to his touch, vibrated, even. And it showered sparks when he picked it up like it was alive and aware that some new was holding it. He'd tried using Priori Incantatem with his own wand, but the wand made of Elder had not responded. It stole Fred with its power.

Mesmerized by the wand, he moved himself to a sitting position and it seemed to draw itself to him. It was calling for him. And he picked it up, and like a being possessed, had cast his first spell with it. "Muffliato," he whispered, directing the wand at his brother. "Sleep tight, brother."

Fred rapidly left the flat that he and his brother stayed in, left the shop and Disapparated. All he could think about was revenge, the shock of losing his best friend had quickly boiled over and evaporated. Fred realized he was in the Forbidden forest.

A sing-song, feminine and sultry voice had come out through the dense foilage. "If it isn't a Weasley. Although you aren't as scruffy-looking as the rest of your family of blood traitors. of course you'd be stupid enough to think you could go anywhere near Hogwarts. There is no Dumbledore to protect you."

Fred raised the wand in alarm. "I know who you are," he snarled under his breath. Gryffindor bravado erased any amount of fear. "Bellatrix," he spat. The murderer of Sirius and the torturer of others. "Come out, you coward. I know you were the one that killed Lee. And now I'll kill you."

"Coward? No, I don't think so." The woman was well-hidden by the trees, and maybe something more. "Don't think you could ever win against me," she replied softly.

Fred slashed the wand in mid-air. "Avada...."

"Too slow, Weasley. Avada Kedavara!"

The foliage was lit by the eerie green light, and Fred fell with an anticlimatic thump, face contorted with rage, horror, and finally, death.

---

George woke with a start. His ears were ringing. He felt a sense of dread wash over him. Turning to his side, his brother was not beside him.

He was alone.

---

In the night another figure turned a stone three times in her hand, expecting to see the girl that Ron had loved with all of his being.

And there was nothing, while another pair of brown eyes watched the scene in silence, her face set hard. Everything was going the way it was supposed to be, and it would only work the once...

It is now Day 3. You have until 10.17 at 10:00 pm EST to vote!
    Last edited by Aestivate; 16th October 2011 at 10:03 PM.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast