#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.
#2. I will modkill for:
- Without warning: You cannot mention your role’s name. It will be romanized from a Korean word. Never post NOR send via PMs. The only person in this game that can write down those role names is…me.
- Without warning: Role PMs can never be distributed. Don't share them. They cannot be posted in the thread. They cannot be shared via PMs. Even among mafia members, don't share your role PMs.
- Posting PM conversations in the thread. If you want to share them, do it ‘privately’ via PMs or QuickTopic. If you want to share information from a PM, then re-word it.
- Poor sportsmanship. We're here to have fun. I'll do my best not to make mistakes. Please bear with me.
- Inactivity: If you must be absent, then please tell me. I will not modkill or replace you then. But keep in mind; you can be killed in-game (lynch or night kill).
#3. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. It will help me write accurate plots and check for any mischief/mistakes. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT.
I have no idea how to use IRC channel or whatever else, so I’d appreciate it if you use QuickTopic. (Blame my ignorance and wacky laziness.)
#4. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. I will answer to the most extent possible.
#5. If you change your username, please post in the thread AND send me a Visitor Message/Private Message.
#6. Once you’re dead, please refrain from posting in the thread. Some simple “last words” should be fine. As for contacting via PMs or QT, I’ll be fine with that. I would like to limit to for sharing information acquired prior to death (like cop reports) or for strategic purposes. Send me the copies of the PMs, please.
#7. For voting, say "Vote: [player]" or "Lynch [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to.
I will not distinguish 'No lynch' with a tie. And at every day, there will be only ONE lynch.
About night actions, you can change the target too, as long as it's before I am updating it. Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.
#8. ABOUT ROLE-CLAIMING
As long as you do not share your role’s name (a Korean word) and your role PM, other ways of role-claiming are completely fine. If you think your role depicts a schoolmaster, you can mention it, like “I think my role means ‘schoolmaster'”. Or if you would like to say that you have the power of roleblocking, you can share that. (Although I wouldn’t…?)
(If you find a way to translate the meaning of your role’s name into English and want to share it, I won't stop you. Just do not post your role PM nor your role's name directly.)
Each phase will last for 24 hours.
Due to school, I'll have to update much later in my time (at night), as I can't assure a secure update at school (I don't have a laptop).
Thus I am thinking of updating at 10:00 PM in my time, GMT +9. (Should be 8:00 AM in EST,).
I am sorry for any inconveniences. If I have an early access to the PC (such as at most weekends), then I'll update earlier than this.
In all cases, ANY ACTIONS OR VOTES MADE BEFORE I MAKE MY UPDATES WILL BE REGARDED VALID.
(Credit for this particular rule should go to Archaic, who used this rule for the Twelve Days of Christmas contests.)