Mafia: Game of Thrones Mafia: TOWN WIN 09/10/2013 - Page 23

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones Mafia: TOWN WIN 09/10/2013

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 5: A Man Without Honour 07/10/2013

I've been away all weekend so I need time to read these walls of text. I'll post in the morning my time once I have time to read everything over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Kyriaki View Post
    @Midorikawa; I forgot there were mentions of a 'dreamer' in this game, but is it the same 'dreamer' that gives dreams like...
    You had a dream... you dreamed you can trust CrackFox...
    or something like that? Since a lot of nights went by, there should be more than enough dreams to help us, right?
    I've been sharing them. Why do you think I doubt FA so much?

N1-Doc protection on someone not FA
    N2-Mafia we're fighting with each other, probably meaning that they could not agree on a kill.
    N3-Mafia could not decide who to kill because the intended target was deemed to valuable and not a threat.
    N4-Human was killed.
    N5-Charles was killed.

Also this was their dream last night:
    "I'm thinking we kill someone like Charles Theon tonight. Active but not a major leader"

Nothing about protection except for N1.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

The dreams do make FA's bp claim a bit doubtful... and they seem rather real to have been crafted that way.

Well I think it's pretty unreasonable to go from trusting me to trying to lynch me because of my role seeming mafia in a meta sense. FA and I haven't had any outside contact during the game either.

I think that since we have no leads other than meta on roles, we should go for an inactive.

Vote: Drey
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    N1-Doc protection on someone not FA
    N2-Mafia we're fighting with each other, probably meaning that they could not agree on a kill.
    N3-Mafia could not decide who to kill because the intended target was deemed to valuable and not a threat.
    N4-Human was killed.
    N5-Charles was killed.
    I don't recall you saying the doctor protect was specifically on anyone but me before, but okay, let's temporarily go with the assumption that's really what happened.

Let's take a look at N2 and N3.

The dreams say they couldn't agree on a kill N2. Okay, let's say that's really what happened. Let's go back to recent-ish games I was mafia in:
    Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace QT
    Bible Mafia QT

Both of these games I would put down placeholder kills. There is no way I'd let a phase go by without a kill being put down, and if you honestly think that I would let that happen because of some mafia in-fighting, I don't know what to tell you (and it doesn't seem like it matters anyway when two of my long rebuttals to you have been completely ignored, and if they were flawed I'm sure you'd have brought that up).

Then N3, no kill again? Because the intended target was too valuable? Okay...? Why not kill someone ELSE? The mafia seems overall inexperienced if they first off were fighting over a target N2 apparently and N3 just decided not to kill anyone, especially when they'd not killed yet. Again, I ask this seriously, does this seem like my M.O. if mafia?

Two of the mafia that we've killed were fairly recent players in TWR. If you think these dreams are legit, then it looks like the remainder could be players who are not in TWR much (and with how Drey has disappeared plus that, I think he could be one of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Also this was their dream last night:
    "I'm thinking we kill someone like Charles Theon tonight. Active but not a major leader"
    Also, if I was mafia I'd have fought killing Charles because he seems (or seemed now) to be the only person who would listen to me at this point.

Oh also the fact that I was silenced Night 3 which Mido and Zima are not mentioning for some reason.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

vote: finalarcadia

Her death gives us the most info or a similar cliché.

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa

Can we see screenshots of the dreams, or of you receiving info on the dreams? You've already said what they are, I don't think there'd be any harm in seeing screenshots for more proof that they're legitimate.

@Nytie

Have you used your roleblocking on anyone? And if so, can we see screenshots of that?
    Last edited by FinalArcadia; 8th October 2013 at 01:56 PM.

@FinalArcadia; I haven't used it yet, no. I was hoping after I'd claimed to Zima, I could discuss with her and Mido about who to use it on. I didn't want to fling it around randomly and end up hitting the doctor or cop.

Best-case scenario, we could have determined who we thought to be godfather and blocked them while the cop checked, or blocked a cult leader if there was one to prevent the mafia gaining a member, etc. If people get notifications that they've been blocked, then using it randomly would have given me away and would have made my claim really suspicious once it got out or made me a target for the mafia if I had managed to block one of them by accident.

Blog Entries

@Nytie

Is it possible to see a screenshot of you inheriting the roleblocker ability, like some kind of confirmation you got it?

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Having read everything, I have a hard time making a decision. I have seen role blocker used by both sides in the past, so that alone is not an indicator of guilt. Also, I don't think that FA is scum as of now. I just don't get that vibe. I do agree with the hypothesis of the mafia being both new (as we have seen by the already dead scum) and inactive. With the lack of night kills, I have a hard time believing that the mafia has been active throughout the game.

Im not going to vote as of now. I would like to see the information / screenies that were already requested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 6: A Man Without Honour 07/10/2013

Votes locked. Update pending.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Night 6: The North Remembers 08/10/2013

Chapter 11

Tywin

The day broke. Tywin headed down to break fast with his sons. He was more deteremined than ever. He walked into the room. Jaime and Tyrion were sharing a joke just like old times. Their bond had always annoyed him.

"Give me one good reason why we should be laughing right now!?"

"Robb Stark is dead. Who should we fear, his adolescent children or the old girl?"

Tywin pondered what Jaime had said the whole day. Were all threats really removed?

Catelyn

News of Robb's death spread across the city like wildfire.

"They've taken my husband, they've taken my girls and now they've taken son"

"My lady, I swear they will pay for their crimes. I will avenge them"

"Will you?"

Catelyn glanced over at Brienne with loving eyes, touched by her dedication.

"Then we leave right away"

Catelyn arrived at the gates with Brienne beside her. The guards were alerted.

"I can assure you I am not here to cause trouble. I wish to speak with the Lannister's, that is all"

Tywin had heard the commotion and stepped out to face Catelyn. He observed her lack of army.

"Lord Tywin, I wish to speak with you. This war has gotten out of hand, it needs to stop before more people
    lose their lives"

Tywin looked at the weather beaten women and scoffed.

"Very well, come this way"

The three walked through the corridors into the Great Hall. Guards stood in every corner.

"Could you send them away? I'd like this to be a private conversation"

Tywin hesitated for a moment before obliging.

"Everyone out, NOW!"

The guards left with haste, leaving Tywin and the two women alone. Tywin looked at Brienne.

"Why are you still here? You heard lady Catelyn, this is a private conversation"

Catelyn and Brienne exchanged smiles.

"I will never leave my Queen's side"

Without a seconds hesitation, Brienne unleashed the full fury of her sword, impaling it through Tywin's throat.

It is now Night 6. You may start sending in your night actions. This phase will end at approximately 11PM GMT on the 9th of October. 8/16 players remain.

Last edited by CrackFox; 8th October 2013 at 05:15 PM.

Blog Entries

The last one has to be FinalArcadia.

Blog Entries

@Ziмa

That'll be lynching town.

I'm suspicious because I didn't vote Nytie last day phase and she was mafia, and the same could be said of you back when you didn't want to vote Ferrothorn despite how suspicious he was acting on Day 1.

Nobody has rebuked my posts. If I'm so suspicious, I want to be able to respond further to the accusations, I want to take them down. I'm not going down easy - I can guarantee you that, and I don't want to go down at all being that I'm town.

Do I seem like someone who'd go along with how mafia was running things? Do you think I'd have started a lynch on Ferrothorn needlessly if I was mafia? Did I seem like mafia in the skype chat? Would I have advocated nightkilling Human knowing full well that he was independent (and if you go with what Midori said, that he was working with me the "mafia," that raises even more questions)?

If you honestly think "yes" to those, so be it, but I've responded many times and I'll do it however many more it takes to prevent mislynching me next day phase.

EDIT: There is most likely one mafia remaining. Why not get all the remaining claims and sift through them next day phase?

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast