Mafia: Game of Thrones Mafia: TOWN WIN 09/10/2013 - Page 19

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones Mafia: TOWN WIN 09/10/2013

Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

I suppose if there's a commuter role, the mafia could have targeted FA two nights in a row and the commuter a third, but it seems really unlikely.
    @Pein; Saying that "lynching you is the way to go" is really not useful to the town either. We want as many townies alive as possible, even if you personally don't think your role is very helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I agree with Nytie. It doesn't matter which part in the game: every vote counts.

Blog Entries

Announcement

I will be unable to make the usual update time again. The phase will be extended by two hours meaning tonight's update will take place around 1AM GMT. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Blog Entries

Chapter 7

Cersei

Cersie sat silently as the baying mob outside grew louder. The speech Tyrion delivered the day before had not gone down well with the town's folk.

"This is all your fault"

"I killed him, did I?"

"You had one responsibility. Your sister has lost her son. Don't you think she's in enough pain without you declaring to whole town that Joffrey died a coward"

"SHUT UP, both of you"

In that moment Tyrion suddenly remembered that Cersei had heart, at least where her kids were concerned.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that people ought to know the truth, maybe it was cruel of me"

Tywin glared at Cersei with a look of disapproval, not appreciating her tone. Usually this would have made Cersei feel intimidated but not now, now she felt nothing. She'd lost her first born and her two youngest had been sent away until this war was over. Deep down, she knew she'd probably never see them again. The brother she cared for was presumed dead and the family that remained meant nothing to her.

"It's getting late. I'll see you two in the morning"

The men watched as she walked past them solemnly. She'd been drinking steadily all day and looked worn out.

Jaime

Jaime observed the night setting in faster than usual. Winter was beginning to take hold. He was almost home. The journey had taken him almost a day on horesback, stopping briefly at an inn on the way, to get cleaned up. By now he was looking much more like himself. He'd washed and shaved and as he approached the guards at gates, he was soon recognised. He made his way through the Great Hall with almost childlike excitement, raring to see his brother and sister again. He made his way though the long stoney hallways until he reached Cersei's chamber. He took a deep breath and walked in.

"Cersei?"

It is now Night 4. You may start sending in your night actions. This phase will end at approximately 11PM GMT on the 5th of October. 12/16 players remain.

Announcement

@Synthesis; will be taking the place of @m0ckingbird20;

Last edited by CrackFox; 4th October 2013 at 07:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Night 4: What Is Dead May Never Die 04/10/2013

Oh cool, whoever the Cop is is then a trustworthy source. There's probably a Godfather left or something, so we should be wary.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Night 4: What Is Dead May Never Die 04/10/2013

Nice! Another mafia down! It seems like we only have three to go (Tyrion, Tywin and Jaime)

If I were to guess I'd say that Tywin is the godfather because you know, he's Tywin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Nice! Another mafia down! It seems like we only have three to go (Tyrion, Tywin and Jaime)

If I were to guess I'd say that Tywin is the godfather because you know, he's Tywin.
    In a game with sixteen players when two already turned up indep, I highly doubt there are five mafia. Four or three mafia is the limit.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Normally I would agree with you but based on the story that we've been following, I'd be very surprised if one of the Lannisters wasn't mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

They could be a miller.

Blog Entries

Chapter 8

Daenerys

Jorah held out his hand and Dany grasped it, stepping aweingly off the boat. She couldn't believe it. She was finally here. The journey had taken a little over four days and nights. Since the birth of her dragons, Dany had herself been reborn. She looked at her adoring follows, some of whome carried her infant dragons. They belonged to her, all of them. She was the mother of dragons and the mother of her people.

"What now?"

"Now Khaleesi? We find you a safe place to stay for the night"

"But"

"Khaleesi you have waited your whole life for this moment, one more day wont kill you. We need to rest, your people are tired from the journey"

Dany observed her army, exhuasted and sea sick. She nodded as Jorah lead her off. After hours of travelling they came upon a field, it was deserted but tents had been erected. Bodies lay decomposing on the ground. Inside one of the tents Dany observed movement. Through a crack in the door she saw what looked like a small girl crouched over a body.

"I'll check it out"

"No. She's just a child. Stay here and start a fire. I want these bodies burnt. I'll go to her"

Dany walked inside without fear. She loved children. She approached slowly and spoke softly to the girl.

"Did you know him?"

Arya

Arya had separated from the group when she noticed banners baring the Stark sigil on a field nearby. As she approached she saw the bodies littered on the field, some of which belonged to people she had known very well. She ran inside the largest tent and saw Robb's lifeless body on the floor. She knelt down and touched his face.

"Did you know him?"

Arya turned and saw a mysterious woman standing in the doorway. In the corner of her eye she saw the army that had assembled outside.

"You did this!..YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!"

Arya lept up but before Dany could react, Arya had unshiefed her sword.

Tywin

Jaime lead Tywin to the spot. Tywin had received intelligence that the young Targaryen girl was nearby. They sat on their horses, camourflaged in the trees as they observed Dany walk into Robb's tent.

"Is his body still there?"

"Who knows, even if it is, she wont recognise him. She's pretty..isn't she?"

Tywin rolled his eyes. "She'll be even prettier dead"

"Stay vigilant. Something's happening"

The men looked on as hysteria rocked the camp. They heard shouts and screams. "She's dead!"

Hours later the men were approaching home.

"I wonder who did it?"

"That's no matter. They saved us the bother"

It is now Day 5. You may start voting. This phase will end at approximately 11PM GMT on the 6th of October. 11/16 players remain.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 5: Valar Morghulis 05/10/2013

Blog Entries

Human... ;_; Damn.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Indeps schmimdeps. I'm sure we're all much more interested in why there wasn't a hodor-filled report today.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

It’s really disappointing that a kill actually happened this time, and especially being that Human was both very active and helpful to town, and contributed a lot of info and thoughts both in and out of thread, even despite being an independent. ;_;

That a kill went through now does make those who subbed in a bit suspicious since the previous night phase presumably had nothing due to an inactive mafia. If someone really is a commuter (or another death-evading role, though with my bulletproof I think that's kind of unlikely) and had commuted Night 3, it'd be really helpful to claim to someone, so we could better determine if the theory of a previously inactive mafia is more likely accurate.

Blog Entries

I suspect Dark Kyriaki and/or Synthesis. An inactive mafia suddenly becoming active could be attributed to its members being replaced...right?

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast