Mafia: Game of Thrones Mafia: TOWN WIN 09/10/2013 - Page 18
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 382

Thread: Game of Thrones Mafia: TOWN WIN 09/10/2013

  1. #256
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Kagerou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,724
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    It is strange... Ariana and I have discussed the game quite a bit, and we have decided to go for inactives.

    Vote: Pein

  2. #257
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    340

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    Three nights in a row? You're just making this easy for us now.

    Vote: m0ckingbird20

    I'm more suspicious of m0ckingbird than Pein at the moment, because Pein has made a few posts in the last couple phases, while m0ckingbird has not; I even mentioned him during Day 3 along with Meloni and neither responded. If we're looking at inactivity, I'm thinking those two are our best bets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  3. #258
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,176
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    VOTE: Pein

  4. #259
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,796
    Blog Entries
    55

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    VOTE: Pein

    There likely is at least some mafia in the more inactive group of players, and Pein's not a bad choice for it.

  5. #260
    Divine Voice Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Nowhere special
    Posts
    7,136
    Blog Entries
    87

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    Vote: Pein

    Logic dictates we have an inactive mafia on our hands. Or something. :I
    Last edited by Charles Dunois; 3rd October 2013 at 06:01 PM.

  6. #261
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Kagerou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,724
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    @Pein;

    Anything you have to say on the matter?

  7. #262
    I'm World Class Yang Xiao Long's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    34,890
    Blog Entries
    578

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    Vote Pein

    No lynches in three phases = inactive mafia IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

  8. #263
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Kagerou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,724
    Blog Entries
    124

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    Oh! We received information from the cop that has helped us determine that Pein and Meloni are, in fact mafia from clearing a bunch of players. ^_^

  9. #264
    Pink Spider Nytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    In your bed
    Posts
    340

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    Can't argue with the cop.

    Unvote: m0ckingbird20
    Vote: Pein
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

  10. #265
    Attack on Vampires Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    8,139
    Blog Entries
    334

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    Confirming my role. I'll come back after reading the thread.
    @Ziмa; and uh, if you are referring Melonie as mafia, which means me, that's not true. I'm not mafia.
    Last edited by Kyriaki; 3rd October 2013 at 10:53 PM.
    Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Accepting Subs (click the pic!)

  11. #266

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziмa View Post
    @Pein;

    Anything you have to say on the matter?
    Actions speak better than words and given the fact that I haven't done much, if anything, I don't blame anyone who would like to vote me. I would like to point something out though, I believe someone claimed bulletproof and not only that...but also that she was probably the target. Now, if this person-sorry, I'm bad with names- is right then the hypothesis that we have an inactive mafia in this game could easily proven wrong.

    I don't have much else to say, I have quite a lackluster role so lynching me would probably be the way to go. Hopefully there isn't a mole in this game so that the cop info we have right now could be used later on.
    Rex Max Ben Sam Dan Dallas Ed

  12. #267
    The Moon HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tomoeda
    Posts
    1,176
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    If it's not Pein my bets are on m0ckingbird20 and Dark Kyriaki.

  13. #268
    Attack on Vampires Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    8,139
    Blog Entries
    334

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    I haven't read everything just yet, but my opinion on the lack of nightkills is that it might not be an inactive mafia, but just a really unlucky mafia that targeted people who won't die in the corresponding phase. If that's so, then it is possible we might be able to find them among the people who are relatively active in scum-hunting.

    I don't know why Pein didn't role-claim even with all the votes on him, but something about the 'mole' he mentioned is bothering me. What if the real cop is inactive, and there's a fake cop giving out fake information to people? What if the fake cop is freely going around because the real cop isn't online to CC them? I'm a little worried about this possibility because Zima mentioned the cop giving information that I'm mafia, but I know for sure that information is wrong since I'm not mafia.

    I still need some time to finish reading, but this is all I can give. Also, if there's anyone who used private messaging with Melonie, I'd appreciate it if they relayed me what Melonie said and did.
    Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Accepting Subs (click the pic!)

  14. #269
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    12,620
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Pein View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziмa View Post
    @Pein;

    Anything you have to say on the matter?
    Actions speak better than words and given the fact that I haven't done much, if anything, I don't blame anyone who would like to vote me. I would like to point something out though, I believe someone claimed bulletproof and not only that...but also that she was probably the target. Now, if this person-sorry, I'm bad with names- is right then the hypothesis that we have an inactive mafia in this game could easily proven wrong.

    I don't have much else to say, I have quite a lackluster role so lynching me would probably be the way to go. Hopefully there isn't a mole in this game so that the cop info we have right now could be used later on.
    The problem with your theory is that, yes FA claimed bulletproof, however because she came out as an infinite bulletproof there would be no point in the mafia targeting her a possibly third night. At this point we aren't even sure that mafia targeted her the first two nights, however because of that there is no reason to believe that she is lying since FA is an active enough mafia that she would send in nightkills.


    @CrackFox; Your inbox is full
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 4th October 2013 at 06:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  15. #270
    Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Posts
    6,121
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 4: The King's Slayer 03/10/2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @CrackFox; Your inbox is full
    Sorry about that. Cleared some space.

    THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •