FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia TOWN VICTORY! [5-8-12]
It started as a good day in the land of Skyrim. Though the land was on the brink of civil war, the empire had a new group about to be executed. Among them was none other than the leader of the Stormcloak rebellion, Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak. The rebellion would finally be over. The empire had won, or so they thought.
Also among those to be executed, was the Dragonborn, or dovahkin. It was the dragonborns turn to be executed and he/she stepped up to the block. The axe was about to come down when by mere coincidence, Alduin, World Eater, flew in and attacked. The town of Helgen was in panic, and in the chaos Ulfric and the Dragonborn escaped.
Now, according to legend, Alduin has revived other ancient dragons to terrorize the land. Now it's up to the people of Skyrim to thwart his plans. But in a land plagued by civil war, this will be easier said than done. Among the many factions in skyrim, there is one who can bring them together against Alduin. The dovahkin.
Rules: (Edited from Rayne)
1. I will modkill for three things
Role claims and name claims are fine. However, some win requirements may involve lynching certain people, so be warned. Sharing role PMs in their entirety, however, is not permitted and you will be removed from play if caught.
Obviously if you’ve got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let us know ahead of time if you know you’re going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, we would like everyone to participate. At the minimum we will expect at least one response in this thread every 5 days. Otherwise we will substitute you without warning.
Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct
This should be fairly self-explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. We don’t want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, we can easily push you out of the game as well. So play nice, because we know we can ;3
2. Please PM myself, DrumBeats, your discussions, and this means everybody. Innocents too.
To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to ‘Go Advanced’ and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before. (In the To: field of the PM, please use: DrumBeats; when sending responses)
3. During the day, Vote for the person you think should be removed from play.
Please format your votes in bold like such: Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say Unvote: [user]
A tie will result in no lynch that day. Lynches are decided on the most votes accumulated for one person that day. If there is a tie between a lynch and no lynch, there will be a lynch.
To vote for no lynch, use Vote: No lynch (term) just in case the user No Lynch wishes to participate.
4. Phases will last 24 hours long.
5. I plan to end every phase at around 8 or 9 PM EST. This may vary by an hour or two depending on my schedule. If I will miss a phase, I will try tobwarn you ahead of time.
6. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread. Thanks.
7. Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine; just don't make a habit of posting after you're gone please. There is no revealing information after you're dead, if you do you will be banned from consecutive games.
8. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
2. Tris 79
5. Feralize Vex. Trampled Night 4
6. Baron Dante
7. Piemaster Elisif the Fair. Burnt Night 2.
9. Turtwig A
10. Paperhorse Galmar Stone-fist. Assassinated Night 1.
12. Smasher 101
14. Mijzelffan Astrid. Assassinated Night 4.
16. Mr. Fahrenheit Kodlak. Killed Night 3.
21. Synthesis Karamazov
22. Nytie Kaustic
27. Argus Claydol Paarthurnax. Lynched Day 4.