Mafia: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13) - Page 4

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

I honestly don't think HumanDawn is a mafioso. This behavior seems too reckless for his playstyle. This, however, won't stop me from watching him closely, as he could be using WIFOM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Vote: Paperhorse

For being the host
    This, I think should be worth noting. She voted the host.

​Vote: Dark Blueberry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    I honestly don't think HumanDawn is a mafioso. This behavior seems too reckless for his playstyle. This, however, won't stop me from watching him closely, as he could be using WIFOM.
    Following other players' votes is "reckless?" I would disagree, I actually think HumanDawn is generally more reckless than this (though reckless isn't really the best descriptor of his overall play, just pointing out how comparatively un-reckless I'm finding his play right now )

If you think Human is Town, I think at this point it's only fair to fully explain why - there's a substantial bandwagon building at the moment of players who think otherwise.

I have a scumread developing on Human at the moment - I'd like to hear more from him before I decide if it's time to move my vote or not.

I'd also like to hear more about how Zima thinks he's Town.

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Vote: Paperhorse

For being the host
    This, I think should be worth noting. She voted the host.

​Vote: Dark Blueberry
    Dark Blueberry's vote was a little dodgy - it was a "safe" choice in that it avoided directly antagonizing anyone, but risky in that it inevitably attracts attention. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe it was out of character for her as Town at all, in which case it would be a null-tell at best; it's interesting that your read on Human was informed by Meta, yet your read on Dark Blueberry wasn't.

Voting for the Host is effectively abstaining from RVS, as demonstrated by the votecount, which omits such votes. Not voting is generally a poor way to facilitate substantial, pro-town discussion and is decidedly anti-town, but anti-town does not necessarily equate to scum. This merits additional observation.

Zima: Does Dark Blueberry's Day 1-meta (which tends to look a lot like this) have any impact on your scumread on her?

I'm looking over the HumanDawn wagon now and, given that he hasn't even responded yet, I'm surprised that it grew so quickly - one or two votes would be completely understandable (even expected, after his vote-waffling), but three is pushing it. I'd guess there is likely one scum on the wagon. It's too soon to pinpoint who it might be, but I'd place the probability of it being an all-Town wagon at about 15%.

This assumption will hold regardless of how Human flips - the only difference is that, if he's Scum, the Scum lurking in the early portion of this wagon is almost certainly a member of the other Scum-faction, as bussing would be premature at this point.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Master Mew;
    Oh come on... it's Day 1. We could go ahead and just Vote: da Mafiaz and be done with it. Just take it as a laugh XDD

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Master Mew;
    Oh come on... it's Day 1. We could go ahead and just Vote: da Mafiaz and be done with it. Just take it as a laugh XDD
    True but we should be trying to find ways to start conversation which I managed to do with my MM vote. At thi point there should start being serious votes and conversation, not joking. So DB what are your thoughts on the current situation?

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

"I just kidded around in the first Day Phase of the Fire and Ice Mafia that lasts 72 hours by voting players randomly. I mean, it's Day One, and one look at my purposely poor grammar should be obvious that I'm just kidding around. It's not like a bandwagon will just be put on me for no good reason, LOL."

*goes to check out thread*

But now that the following votes have given me something to talk about...

PLvsAA Music - 42 - Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2012 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    My vote was the most serious in the game and you were quick to jump on it voting with me.Then MM had a reason for voting me that wasn't joking and you followed suit. Why exactly are you jumping along with others votes? @HumanDawn;
    Yeah, so? It's Day One. Can't I jump on other votes until this game becomes serious enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    I have to agree with Midori. Why are you just jumping around when others vote? You voted for MM with little reason and then changed to Midori with the same amount of info.

Vote: HumanDawn
    My vote on MM, if it wasn't obvious enough already, was a joke vote "it's about time he's scum". Same with Midorikawa, "master mew brings up some good points", which well, I'd be using Master Mew's reasoning, which is more info than the nothing from "it's about time he's scum".

oh and pls respond and unvote when you get the chance

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post

Wishy-washy. Huh.
    what the hell

Um, bandwagon vote much?

It's really amusing how you're all voting me for joke voting somebody who already has a vote, and then you guys do the same thing without joking.

okay i'm done protecting myself

I'm pretty sure there wasn't some comment about me being reckless(when i'm pretty sure the votes put on me are the reckless ones) worth defending myself from.

Unvote: Midorikawa
    Vote: Soulmaster

I'm pretty sure that with that vote on me, and his "excuses", as they should be called, to vote me come from his Mafia self.

Blog Entries

You can't people to believe you it was a joke right? That excuse is certainly becoming the boy who cried wolf and many people believe it nowadays; I know I don't. This game can end pretty quickly for us, the town, if we don't put our act together. Just because it's day 1 doesn't mean we can just let go just like that.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcandy View Post
    You can't expect people to believe you it was a joke right? That excuse is certainly becoming the boy who cried wolf and many people believe it nowadays; I know I don't. This game can end pretty quickly for us, the town, if we don't put our act together. Just because it's day 1 doesn't mean we can just let go just like that.
    Yes I can expect people to believe me that it was a joke, since, well, one look at it, is pretty obvious that it was. Okay, then if the first 4 votes claim to not have serious reasons, which were made in Day One as joke votes, then you can just pull that up. And I've pulled up my act now. You had the chance to just randomly vote someone like I did. We can in the first few hours.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Master Mew;
    True but we should be trying to find ways to start conversation which I managed to do with my MM vote. At thi point there should start being serious votes and conversation, not joking. So DB what are your thoughts on the current situation?
    'Why so serious?'

This.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew;
    'Why so serious?'

This.
    Really? Joking around and not being serious is how the mafia will get by and win. Why are you content with doing nothing to help town?

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa;

You asked me a question and voted me.

I answered it and you ignored it.

*cries*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    @Midorikawa;

*cries*
    I saw, I just don't have anything to say that wasn't said. DB on the other hand I had something to say to.

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa;

*cries*
    I saw, I just don't have anything to say that wasn't said. DB on the other hand I had something to say to.
    You asked me a question and asked the purpose of the vote on you, then voted me to get me to answer, where I answered truthfully, expecting you to unvote me since your reason for the vote in the first place was nullified. So why keep the vote on me?

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa;

*cries*
    You asked me a question and asked the purpose of the vote on you, then voted me to get me to answer, where I answered truthfully, expecting you to unvote me since your reason for the vote in the first place was nullified. So why keep the vote on me?

Why does it matter that my vote is on you? This game goes by hammering and 72 hour phases. Right now you're still the most suspicious to me hence why you have my vote.

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa;

*cries*

Why does it matter that my vote is on you? This game goes by hammering and 72 hour phases. Right now you're still the most suspicious to me hence why you have my vote.
    It matters because it will get me killed. Doesn't it matter when votes are on you too? Yes, I read the rules too. Okay, but why? For joke voting like the first 4? Wow how suspicious. I already destroyed your reasoning.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

"I just kidded around in the first Day Phase of the Fire and Ice Mafia that lasts 72 hours by voting players randomly. I mean, it's Day One, and one look at my purposely poor grammar should be obvious that I'm just kidding around. It's not like a bandwagon will just be put on me for no good reason, LOL."

*goes to check out thread*

But now that the following votes have given me something to talk about...

PLvsAA Music - 42 - Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2012 - YouTube

My vote was the most serious in the game and you were quick to jump on it voting with me.Then MM had a reason for voting me that wasn't joking and you followed suit. Why exactly are you jumping along with others votes? @HumanDawn;
    Yeah, so? It's Day One. Can't I jump on other votes until this game becomes serious enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    I have to agree with Midori. Why are you just jumping around when others vote? You voted for MM with little reason and then changed to Midori with the same amount of info.

My vote on MM, if it wasn't obvious enough already, was a joke vote "it's about time he's scum". Same with Midorikawa, "master mew brings up some good points", which well, I'd be using Master Mew's reasoning, which is more info than the nothing from "it's about time he's scum".

oh and pls respond and unvote when you get the chance

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post

Wishy-washy. Huh.
    what the hell

Um, bandwagon vote much?

It's really amusing how you're all voting me for joke voting somebody who already has a vote, and then you guys do the same thing without joking.

okay i'm done protecting myself

I'm pretty sure there wasn't some comment about me being reckless(when i'm pretty sure the votes put on me are the reckless ones) worth defending myself from.

Unvote: Midorikawa
    Vote: Soulmaster

I'm pretty sure that with that vote on me, and his "excuses", as they should be called, to vote me come from his Mafia self.
    My "Mafia self"? What is a Mafia self? And excuses? What excuses? All I did was point out why I thought you were acting strange. Since when were those "excuses"?

And no as of right now I'm keeping my vote exactly where it is.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast