Mafia: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13) - Page 3

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 273
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13)

  1. #31
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 0-Confirm Roles (2/11/13)

    Confirming.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  2. #32
    Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,260
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 0-Confirm Roles (2/11/13)


    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.


    -Robert Frost, "Fire and Ice"

    It is now Day 1.

    Phase ends 2/14/13
    Midorikawa likes this.

  3. #33
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,015
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Vote: Midorikawa

    For the shippers.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  4. #34
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Vote: Paperhorse

    For being the host

  5. #35
    Registered User DrumBeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Vote: HumanDawn

    Because you're 1 on the signups. One is neither prime nor composite. Therefore, you must be neither innocent nor town. #Swaglogic
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

    Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

    Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

  6. #36
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    VOTE: Sunburn

    Your name implies fire with "burn"... fire mafia, of course. XD

  7. #37
    Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,509
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Votecount:

    Sunburn (1): FinalArcadia
    Midorikawa (1): Master Mew
    HumanDawn (1): DrumBeats

    Majority is 7 votes.

    Deadline is in 64 hours, 13 minutes, and 43 seconds.

  8. #38
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Vote: Dark Blueberry

    I say we should get started :)
    My life is a nightmare

  9. #39
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    VOTE: Master Mew I believe you've said your against RVS yet you're the first to random vote, with a reason for a player not even in this game.

    In all seriousness though why the action @Master Mew;

  10. #40
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: Master Mew I believe you've said your against RVS yet you're the first to random vote, with a reason for a player not even in this game.

    In all seriousness though why the action @Master Mew;
    mido you're playing the game

    but yeah sure why not it's about time he's scum

    vote: master mew

  11. #41
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,015
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: Master Mew I believe you've said your against RVS yet you're the first to random vote, with a reason for a player not even in this game.

    In all seriousness though why the action @Master Mew;
    I'm not against RVS, I just prefer it to be as short as possible - and to that end I thank you for what appears to be a serious vote. RVS is a necessary evil to jumpstart the game, I always participate - and you've played enough games with me to know that.

    I'm curious, though, if I even were "against RVS," what the scum-motivation would be for participating

    As for Human's vote: Gambler's Fallacy.

    Keeping my vote on Midorikawa until she explains why she fabricated Meta just to OMGUS me.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  12. #42
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    master mew brings up some good points

    unvote: master mew
    vote: midorikawa

  13. #43
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: Master Mew I believe you've said your against RVS yet you're the first to random vote, with a reason for a player not even in this game.

    In all seriousness though why the action @Master Mew;
    I'm not against RVS, I just prefer it to be as short as possible - and to that end I thank you for what appears to be a serious vote. RVS is a necessary evil to jumpstart the game, I always participate - and you've played enough games with me to know that.

    I'm curious, though, if I even were "against RVS," what the scum-motivation would be for participating

    As for Human's vote: Gambler's Fallacy.

    Keeping my vote on Midorikawa until she explains why she fabricated Meta just to OMGUS me.
    Fabricate? I figured asking you a question having to do with something I've seen you say before would be a good conversation starter. As for if you're mafia then random voting could be an attempt to look town, cause a mis-lynch on a townie, or absolutely no point to it at all.

    UNVOTE: Master Mew
    VOTE: HumanDawn


    My vote was the most serious in the game and you were quick to jump on it voting with me.Then MM had a reason for voting me that wasn't joking and you followed suit. Why exactly are you jumping along with others votes? @HumanDawn;

  14. #44
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    master mew brings up some good points

    unvote: master mew
    vote: midorikawa
    I have to agree with Midori. Why are you just jumping around when others vote? You voted for MM with little reason and then changed to Midori with the same amount of info.

    Vote: HumanDawn

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  15. #45
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,950
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 1- (2/11/13)

    Vote: HumanDawn

    Wishy-washy. Huh.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •