Mafia: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13) - Page 16
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Night 3 (2/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    I don't know - if there's someone that the mafia would target, I would think Soulmaster, because a couple people(including me), have been suspecting him for a while. And I mean, not only town, but also mafia are scumhunting, so I would think that they'd go for whomever seems the most scummy to them(ex. GM and Zima). However, I don't know what goes on in the minds of the remaining members of both mafia factions, so its just an assumption.
    Why would both mafia target the most suspicious person? And what exactly clears Soulmaster?

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I don't know - if there's someone that the mafia would target, I would think Soulmaster, because a couple people(including me), have been suspecting him for a while. And I mean, not only town, but also mafia are scumhunting, so I would think that they'd go for whomever seems the most scummy to them(ex. GM and Zima). However, I don't know what goes on in the minds of the remaining members of both mafia factions, so its just an assumption.
    Why would both mafia target the most suspicious person? And what exactly clears Soulmaster?
    The two mafia factions need to rid of each other, so they're scumhunting as well. I am sure that GM and Zima were targeted during the night phase because mafia suspected them to be mafia of the opposing factions. Soulmaster has been suspicious in the eyes of some, so I would think mafia would go after Soulmaster, but this is just my assumption. I never said Soulmaster was cleared, I just am a little more cautious now considering what happened last phase(no kill).

Blog Entries

@Yata; By saying they went after Soulmaster in the night phase is the same as saying he's cleared being if he was mafia then he wouldn't attack himself.

@Midorikawa; I'm just assuming they would target Soulmaster - its not definite of course. I personally think it would make sense, if we were to consider which player the two mafia factions would most likely target. However, I know it seems rather pointless since we would have to assume that Soulmaster is actually town. I'm just not too sure if Soulmaster is actually mafia.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; What do you think of what Yata is saying? It seems like a scumslip to me.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; What do you think of what Yata is saying? It seems like a scumslip to me.
    If it's a scumslip, then Soulmaster is Town, right?

It's definitely possible - she admits she was suspicious of Soulmaster, but now she theorizes that he's Town and was targeted by both Scum last night. It's a remarkable turnaround.

I'd like to hear from @Soulmaster before I consider unvoting him, though.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

I'm not so reckless as to make a scumslip like that. If I were mafia, I wouldn't say anything about you two going after Soulmaster like that, because it'd be the perfect opportunity for a mislynch.

I am getting a lot of Scumhuntshipping hints here. :P

Blog Entries

I'm not so reckless as to make a scumslip like that. If I were mafia, I wouldn't say anything about you two going after Soulmaster like that, because it'd be the perfect opportunity for a mislynch.
    WIFOM, meta, whatever. Any mafia could make such a reckless scumslip

What's ScumhuntShipping?

WIFOM, meta, whatever. Any mafia could make such a reckless scumslip

What's ScumhuntShipping?
    Good point. However, I was actually coming up with my own theory here.

You x MM

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    If it's a scumslip, then Soulmaster is Town, right?

It's definitely possible - she admits she was suspicious of Soulmaster, but now she theorizes that he's Town and was targeted by both Scum last night. It's a remarkable turnaround.

I'd like to hear from @Soulmaster before I consider unvoting him, though.
    Yo.

Yata's theory does make sense. Personally if I was mafia and was saw what "I" was saying I would probably try to kill me also as "I'm" not really making sense. So them doing that would make sense. But still we have You, Feralize, Midori, Yata, and myself still in this, right? Out of those other than Fera, Yata has been the least active. Mainly only jumping on wagons and such. Her trying to defend me I'm not complaining but it is still a bit strange considering iirc she voted me before. So as of rigt now I'm going to Vote: Yata.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

I only subbed in a couple phases ago and to be honest, I have two exams coming up. Jumping on wagons? I jumped on one and that was only the day phase after I subbed in I believe, and it also was my only vote. If anyone's been jumping on bandwagons, it would be Midori(although with reason). I admit if I were in someone else's place my little theory would sound strange to me too, considering that yes, I did find you suspicious during the last day phase.

Blog Entries

@Yata; if you suddenly find Soulmaster more town then who di you think Is mafia

Also to avoid a hammer yet: UNVOTE: Soulmaster

So that's our ship name

Blog Entries

Midorikawa, should I assume you're leaning toward a Yata lynch now more than a Soulmaster lynch? After all, you surely didn't unvote him just "to avoid a hammer," since he doesn't have any more votes on him now than he did when you first voted for him.

With activity the way it has been, we're going to need to pull our votes together on an agreed-upon target before the deadline to prevent a last-minute scum tying of the votes, which could potentially cost us the game.

Soulmaster's response looked townier than Yata's to me, less defensive and more focused on moving on and finding scum (Yata has yet to say who she wants to lynch). What do you think?

I'd really like to hear from @Feralize as well.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; I was on my phone at that time so I didn't say everything but currently I'm leaning more towards lynching Yata especially since she was on after I mentioned her and has had plenty of time to respond. Though hearing from Feralize before making my final decision would be nice.

Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 4 (2/23/13)

To be honest, I'm not too sure who to vote for. Yeah, I was on, but I was also on my phone, and I had other things to do. I will say that I was thinking on who to lynch.

But I'll say Master Mew. Because although he finds Soulmaster more town-like, he has yet to change his vote. Plus, I find that whole going for HumanDawn thing to be quite interesting, how he got Midori to bandwagon on him too, with some very clever reasoning on MM's part that I never even thought of. And then this day phase he goes ahead and places his vote on Soulmaster.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast