Mafia: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13) - Page 13

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 273
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Fire and Ice Mafia --Fire Mafia won! (2/26/13)

  1. #181
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Why can nobody believe when I say "I don't see what y'all are saying" that I can't see it. From what I see I wasn't being hypocritical at all. And how would I know GM was the doctor? That seems like a semi-major part of your argument. Because if I thought he was scum of course I would try to make him look bad. And yeah I wasn't that sure about Zima, seems like I was wrong but that happens. But a couple things I would like to point out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    noooooooo roserade ;_; bby <3333 she's my second favorite grass-type with lilligant being the first omg SCREW YOU FIRE MAFIA
    This might not be anything but it was the Ice Mafia that killed her. As since the Fire must have killed Zima(who was Ice as I highly doubt that would kill one of their own) that means the Ice would've been left to kill GM. No idea if this should come to anything but it is worth noting.

    ...it seems like it was only one thing eh.

    But for right now I'm going to Vote: Yata. Your statement makes even less sense than my and GM's argument.
    I never said anything about you knowing that GM was the doctor, and making that kind of argument where I'm putting the blame on you because GM turned out to be the doctor would be unfair on my part. Once more, like Feralize said, it seems more like you're trying make GM out as the bad guy rather than trying to defend yourself. I admit my argument is fairly weak, so I'm going to check the thread(again)to see if I can find anything else that's a bit out of the ordinary.

    Though now that I think about it, I do admit that Human's actions at the beginning were rather...strange, not because of the bandwagoning, but because he just seemed a bit more uh, "jumpy," after being voted on. I'm going to go WIFOM on this, but usually he's a little more careful than that, though sometimes he can be a bit reckless. ^^;

    You make even less sense for voting me because my statement doesn't make sense to you. Kidding.

  2. #182
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,018
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    I put that in on purpose to not make me a target. Softclaiming doctor even though you aren't them can do wonders. It's also good as it makes the Mafias think of killing somebody else, possibly the real doctor who protected themselves.
    Do you know how badly that could have turned out?

    Imagine if GliscorMan had caught your softclaim, he could have counterclaimed you - and then we very likely would have ended up lynching one of you, or even both of you if we went for GliscorMan first and he flipped Doc. A townie fakeclaiming a PR would have been too good for scum to resist, they would have pushed those lynches hard. Could we have recovered from one, possibly even two, additional mislynches?

    I'm kind of horrified by this gambit - we are very lucky it worked (well, except for the part about the Mafia targeting the real doctor instead - could have done without that).




    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    noooooooo roserade ;_; bby <3333 she's my second favorite grass-type with lilligant being the first omg SCREW YOU FIRE MAFIA
    This might not be anything but it was the Ice Mafia that killed her. As since the Fire must have killed Zima(who was Ice as I highly doubt that would kill one of their own) that means the Ice would've been left to kill GM. No idea if this should come to anything but it is worth noting.

    ...it seems like it was only one thing eh.
    Good catch - I missed that. I believe that's towntell #3 for Human, mixing up the nightkills again.




    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also GM was a threat to you and now he's dead.
    More to the point: Soulmaster was suspicious of GliscorMan. Two night phases in a row Scum have wound up dead, one from each Mafia - the Mafias are trying to kill each other at night. The Scum are actually scumhunting with their nightkills, it would seem.

    Soulmaster is a reasonable choice for the lynch today.

    There are six players remaining, so it takes four votes to hammer. Soulmaster already has three votes on him and the Phase is young (roughly 48 hours left). I say we use the time we have to hunt for our next suspect, as well as to give Soulmaster time to offer additional rebuttal.

    HumanDawn: Soulmaster is currently one vote shy of a hammer, and one of those votes is a "placeholder vote" - is yours a serious vote, or are you planning on moving it elsewhere?




    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    But for right now I'm going to Vote: Yata. Your statement makes even less sense than my and GM's argument.
    Even if you're Scum, the last Scum isn't your partner so... I'd like to entertain your case for a bit. Can you elaborate here? You say Yata's statement doesn't make sense, and you're voting for her for that. Did you find something scummy about what Yata said, or do you just find it senseless?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  3. #183
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    I seem to be outflanked, yikes. Now to serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Yata; I said it was a possible scumslip, never claimed that it was one, and I kept my vote on FA because she was more suspicious.

    UNVOTE: Yata
    VOTE: Soulmaster


    I voted Yata for pressure yet you're voting her because you don't understand her thoughts. Also GM was a threat to you and now he's dead.
    Do you really think I would kill the person who was arguing with me? You would think I would be smart enough to NOT kill the person who thought I was suspicious. That seems a bit like a set-up to me. So I have a bit of a problem with you but not enough to warrant anything other than a brief mention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Why can nobody believe when I say "I don't see what y'all are saying" that I can't see it. From what I see I wasn't being hypocritical at all. And how would I know GM was the doctor? That seems like a semi-major part of your argument. Because if I thought he was scum of course I would try to make him look bad. And yeah I wasn't that sure about Zima, seems like I was wrong but that happens. But a couple things I would like to point out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    noooooooo roserade ;_; bby <3333 she's my second favorite grass-type with lilligant being the first omg SCREW YOU FIRE MAFIA
    This might not be anything but it was the Ice Mafia that killed her. As since the Fire must have killed Zima(who was Ice as I highly doubt that would kill one of their own) that means the Ice would've been left to kill GM. No idea if this should come to anything but it is worth noting.

    ...it seems like it was only one thing eh.

    But for right now I'm going to Vote: Yata. Your statement makes even less sense than my and GM's argument.
    I never said anything about you knowing that GM was the doctor, and making that kind of argument where I'm putting the blame on you because GM turned out to be the doctor would be unfair on my part. Once more, like Feralize said, it seems more like you're trying make GM out as the bad guy rather than trying to defend yourself. I admit my argument is fairly weak, so I'm going to check the thread(again)to see if I can find anything else that's a bit out of the ordinary.

    Though now that I think about it, I do admit that Human's actions at the beginning were rather...strange, not because of the bandwagoning, but because he just seemed a bit more uh, "jumpy," after being voted on. I'm going to go WIFOM on this, but usually he's a little more careful than that, though sometimes he can be a bit reckless. ^^;

    You make even less sense for voting me because my statement doesn't make sense to you. Kidding.
    You never directly say he was but it is implied a bit. At least it was when I first read through it. Looking back at the post I can't seem to find it but it was in there somehow.

    Did you miss the part in my post about making him seem bad?

    Isn't that what we do when we think people are scum? We try to give points as to why they are and to make them look bad. That should be Mafia 101.

    True. But at least somebody sees this.(The Human part at the beginning).

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    I put that in on purpose to not make me a target. Softclaiming doctor even though you aren't them can do wonders. It's also good as it makes the Mafias think of killing somebody else, possibly the real doctor who protected themselves.
    Do you know how badly that could have turned out?

    Imagine if GliscorMan had caught your softclaim, he could have counterclaimed you - and then we very likely would have ended up lynching one of you, or even both of you if we went for GliscorMan first and he flipped Doc. A townie fakeclaiming a PR would have been too good for scum to resist, they would have pushed those lynches hard. Could we have recovered from one, possibly even two, additional mislynches?

    I'm kind of horrified by this gambit - we are very lucky it worked (well, except for the part about the Mafia targeting the real doctor instead - could have done without that).




    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    noooooooo roserade ;_; bby <3333 she's my second favorite grass-type with lilligant being the first omg SCREW YOU FIRE MAFIA
    This might not be anything but it was the Ice Mafia that killed her. As since the Fire must have killed Zima(who was Ice as I highly doubt that would kill one of their own) that means the Ice would've been left to kill GM. No idea if this should come to anything but it is worth noting.

    ...it seems like it was only one thing eh.
    Good catch - I missed that. I believe that's towntell #3 for Human, mixing up the nightkills again.




    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also GM was a threat to you and now he's dead.
    More to the point: Soulmaster was suspicious of GliscorMan. Two night phases in a row Scum have wound up dead, one from each Mafia - the Mafias are trying to kill each other at night. The Scum are actually scumhunting with their nightkills, it would seem.

    Soulmaster is a reasonable choice for the lynch today.

    There are six players remaining, so it takes four votes to hammer. Soulmaster already has three votes on him and the Phase is young (roughly 48 hours left). I say we use the time we have to hunt for our next suspect, as well as to give Soulmaster time to offer additional rebuttal.

    HumanDawn: Soulmaster is currently one vote shy of a hammer, and one of those votes is a "placeholder vote" - is yours a serious vote, or are you planning on moving it elsewhere?




    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    But for right now I'm going to Vote: Yata. Your statement makes even less sense than my and GM's argument.
    Even if you're Scum, the last Scum isn't your partner so... I'd like to entertain your case for a bit. Can you elaborate here? You say Yata's statement doesn't make sense, and you're voting for her for that. Did you find something scummy about what Yata said, or do you just find it senseless?
    Gee thanks.(saying I'm the best target). If you think so why don't you deliver the hammer? I can understand you wanting to talk more but still.

    Not inherently scummy but just not making much sense in my mind. Though looking back it seems a bit more sensical. I guess put down some of it to me just waking up and not thinking straight. But it still doesn't make that much sense so my vote is staying put.

    Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

  4. #184
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,018
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Not inherently scummy but just not making much sense in my mind. Though looking back it seems a bit more sensical. I guess put down some of it to me just waking up and not thinking straight. But it still doesn't make that much sense so my vote is staying put.
    That's fair - I'm not asking you to unvote her, I just don't understand the scum motivation behind not making sense.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #185
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Do you know how badly that could have turned out?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Imagine if GliscorMan had caught your softclaim, he could have counterclaimed you - and then we very likely would have ended up lynching one of you, or even both of you if we went for GliscorMan first and he flipped Doc. A townie fakeclaiming a PR would have been too good for scum to resist, they would have pushed those lynches hard. Could we have recovered from one, possibly even two, additional mislynches?
    I'd have said that I wasn't the Doctor. I even said later on that I was saying the whole truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Good catch - I missed that. I believe that's towntell #3 for Human, mixing up the nightkills again.
    I'm really derping ><.

    I wouldn't consider it as a towntell tbh. It could be easily fabricated by me to make me look Town, or better yet, I could be a Townie doing it intentionally :P.

    yeah i'm honestly derping

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    HumanDawn: Soulmaster is currently one vote shy of a hammer, and one of those votes is a "placeholder vote" - is yours a serious vote, or are you planning on moving it elsewhere?
    His rebuttal was satisfying enough for me.

    UNVOTE: Soulmaster

    gimme time to think okay

  6. #186
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,018
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    @Midorikawa

    Hey, get in here for a second. I want to scumhunt with you.

    I need to know if you see what I see.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  7. #187
    Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,261
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Vote Count:

    Soulmaster (2): Yata, Midorikawa
    Yata (1): Soulmaster

  8. #188
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,568
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Midorikawa

    Hey, get in here for a second. I want to scumhunt with you.

    I need to know if you see what I see.
    Hi. I assume you're talking about Human's strange behavior of suddenly seeing Soulmaster as innocent when others are now seeing him as guilty? Or are you seeing something I'm not?

  9. #189
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    I still don't trust Soulmaster. I unvoted to make sure nobody hammers to give me more time to look through the thread.

  10. #190
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,018
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    That's part of it. Think bigger, look at the whole game.

    Vote: HumanDawn

    There's a pattern of behavior. Look at his voting history. He finally gets his way, he's been onto Soulmaster this whole time, he starts the wagon today and it finally catches on - and he unvotes. If you look at the original vote, he left himself room to do so through ambiguity. And as you pointed out when I brought up towntells before, Mido, every single one of them could have been faked. The most recent one looks ridiculously forced. Nobody's been asking him about the nightkills, he's been bringing them up just to "slip."

    He's been careful to not lead lynches, to find exits to prevailing wagons (look at his brief departure from the FinalArcadia wagon yesterday), and to push lynches he doesn't think he'll get. We finally went for Soulmaster today, and he vacated the wagon to look elsewhere.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  11. #191
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,568
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    UNVOTE: Soulmaster
    VOTE: HumanDawn


    Saying you're worried about a hammer considering it takes four to hammer, and the only three that hadn't vote Soulmaster was himself, because why would he, MM who said he wouldn't due to wanting more discussion, and Feralize who has been really inactive in this game, so a hammer wasn't a threat. And of course for reasons MM pointed out. You've had several "town slips" that could easily be faked, as well as avoiding real scumhunting like you usually do.

  12. #192
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    That's part of it. Think bigger, look at the whole game.

    Vote: HumanDawn

    There's a pattern of behavior. Look at his voting history. He finally gets his way, he's been onto Soulmaster this whole time, he starts the wagon today and it finally catches on - and he unvotes. If you look at the original vote, he left himself room to do so through ambiguity. And as you pointed out when I brought up towntells before, Mido, every single one of them could have been faked. The most recent one looks ridiculously forced. Nobody's been asking him about the nightkills, he's been bringing them up just to "slip."

    He's been careful to not lead lynches, to find exits to prevailing wagons (look at his brief departure from the FinalArcadia wagon yesterday), and to push lynches he doesn't think he'll get. We finally went for Soulmaster today, and he vacated the wagon to look elsewhere.
    Noo.....?

    I vacated the wagon to not let somebody hammer Soulmaster, to give the Town more time. His rebuttal was satisfying too for me to take off my vote.

    Anyway, @Feralize;.

    I think you said you thought that Soulmaster was acting really scummy, but never voted for him. Avoiding trying to take responsibility of hammering him maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    UNVOTE: Soulmaster
    VOTE: HumanDawn


    Saying you're worried about a hammer considering it takes four to hammer, and the only three that hadn't vote Soulmaster was himself, because why would he, MM who said he wouldn't due to wanting more discussion, and Feralize who has been really inactive in this game, so a hammer wasn't a threat. And of course for reasons MM pointed out. You've had several "town slips" that could easily be faked, as well as avoiding real scumhunting like you usually do.
    There were 3 votes. It takes one more to hammer. Of course I was then worried. Feralize said she thought that Soulmaster was scummy, she could have hammered him. Yes, but you chose to ignore every town slip, and ignore it as it could be faked without actually thinking... "Hey! Maybe this is really coming off from a Townie!". Let me have my chance piling things up? I've been sick and I've even been having problems breathing this entire week, not even having my laptop in my possession and going through a bit of a depression. Give me a chance to hold my breath, please. I've done my scumhunting on Soulmaster, and now I want all the time I could get with these 72 hour Day Phases.

    Anyway, I think I already know who the other scum is.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 21st February 2013 at 04:03 PM.

  13. #193
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,568
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    @HumanDawn; Enlighten us then. Who is the other scum and if you know who they are then why do we need to wait 72 hours to lynch someone. No one has died via hammer in this game as we've made good use of the day phases and we have till tonight or tomorrow night for this day phase so what would be so wrong with hammering?

  14. #194
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    It's Master Mew.

    One second, he thinks I'm Town with the "town slips", and then SUDDENLY agrees with you Midorikawa that they could be easily fabricated, and votes me.

    THIS TIME SHALL BE THE TIME THAT I AM RIGHT

    My theory...

    Soulmaster is Ice Mafia and Master Mew is Fire Mafia.

  15. #195
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,018
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Fire and Ice Mafia -- Day 3- (2/19/13)

    That is an inaccurate summary of my case against you, and ignores the fact that I have obviously been angling toward the conclusion that you were scum this entire phase and was not, in fact, following Midorikawa.

    My reversal of opinion on you demonstrates that I am legitimately scumhunting - your behavior changed, and my read changed. It would have been easier to ignore it and let the Soulmaster wagon slip through if I were scum.

    Your "case" on me boils down to the fact that I suspect you now, care to explain how that isn't OMGUS?

    And if your theory is that Soulmaster and I are the last scum, why did you unvote him, and why are you waiting to see if your case takes hold before you vote for me?

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •